The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's College Medicine applicants 2014 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2240
Original post by headbanger
I won't lie, I have no clue which cycle I'm part of, but I got my invitation on the 23/12. What are your stats, if you don't mind me asking?

ngl I have no idea what you mean by stats :colondollar: if your asking about my grades I have 3A* 5A's and 2B's and now I have 3A's for my As and have been predicted 3A's :s-smilie: I was going to get an A* prediction but I asked for it not to be included because I wasn't sure I would get it so I'd rather have gotten realistic offers. Now I'm kinda regretting it because by the sounds of it people are getting loads of A* predictions :s-smilie:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2241
Original post by Dandaman9999
Interview for 40 mins (including essay and ethical scenario prep), then you leave

Thank you!!
Reply 2242
Original post by Mehroze1
had mine on 11.20 in the morning! I have really no clue tbh, thought some bits were decent but other questions i just seemed to babble on about nothing in particular haha!! Yeah its been over a month now since we had our interviews hah, just wanna hear from them!! How did you feel yours went??

At the time, I thought it had gone fairly well. But since then I've just been doubting everything haha!!
Reply 2243
Original post by General Maximus
I am the only one from and around the 11th Dec. to have not heard anything yet?

This is insane...

I'm from the 5th!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got an offer of UUUc

BOOP
Reply 2245
Original post by barewavey
Got an offer of UUUc

BOOP

Oh wow! Congratulations, so what was your UKCAT and your I'm sure your GCSEs were great due to your exceptional alevels. :smile:
Original post by lixto
I'm from the 5th!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

10th, :frown:
Reply 2247
Got an offer of UUUc

BOOP

Congratulations! That's insane :P What's the c in btw?
Reply 2248
any more offers handed out? :smile:
Got an offer of UUUc

BOOP

A troll if I've ever seen one..

Posted from TSR Mobile
How long do you guys think the answer to 'why medicine?' should be? thanks :smile:
Reply 2251
Had my interview on the 10th of December and finally got my offer today, after ages of torturous waiting. :-)
Original post by LHLT
Had my interview on the 10th of December and finally got my offer today, after ages of torturous waiting. :-)

Congrats . How did your interview go? And when did you hear back ?
Original post by LHLT

Congratulations. Had you already uploaded your certificates/passport details on the portal? If not, did they ask you to upload before you were give then offer?

How did you feel about your interview?

What time did you get your offer? (Roughly)
At the interview, once you're done with the ethical scenario, are the questions mostly based on your PS, or do they have a set of generic questions they ask as well?
Thanks in advance, and congrats to all those who have got through their interview/received offers! :smile:
Reply 2255
Original post by MrAli786
Congrats . How did your interview go? And when did you hear back ?

Original post by General Maximus
Congratulations. Had you already uploaded your certificates/passport details on the portal? If not, did they ask you to upload before you were give then offer?

How did you feel about your interview?

What time did you get your offer? (Roughly)

Cheers guys. I literally only just got the offer, maybe around 5ish today. I handed in my certificate photocopies at the interview and had to upload my passport yesterday (so if you get a message asking for it, it's probably a good sign). As for the interview itself, I thought it started pretty poorly but improved as it went on, as the nerves settled down - pretty normal I guess.
Reply 2256
Staring to think offers are being handed out soon and rejections are being held back ...:K:
Someone who's done the interview- is it an essay or questionnaire?

I know it's been asked before...

Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is the course at Kings taught subject wise or system wise? I mean, will we learn Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry etc etc as separate sections or do we learn systematically, i.e Cardiovascular system? Thanks :smile:
Reply 2259
Also got my offer today - received the notification on the portal just after 5. My interview was on the 11th. I had been asked for passport uploads, but don't be discouraged if there's no response yet; They take a while to respond.

Quick Reply

Latest