Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lydiab3)
    Hi I have my interview next Friday, just wondering if anyone knows how long you're there? Is it just the interview then we leave or do we get a tour?
    Interview for 40 mins (including essay and ethical scenario prep), then you leave

ReputationRep:
    When was your interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosine)
    I don't really have a first choice(debate between Bart's and Kings) but it would be great to get an offer !!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ah nice, well i hope you manage to land some offers, best of luck, and try not to stress too much over this wait til we hear from kings haha (easier said than done!!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hopefulgrad14)
    You are speaking absolute nonsense. There is no way a university will take an interview day for just a specific ethnic race. For starters, they're not even given that information by UCAS.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol just passing on something I heard from a well known, famous surgeon who is very knowledgeable in the subject of selection processes due to the fact that he is part of one himself. The whole point of doing interviews in this way is to be fair in terms of ethnicity and gender equality because there is a large and very clear majority of Asian girls getting places. But it's up to you if you want to believe it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DonGreeky)
    Unless they are international? It seems far fetched but at the same time I don't see any reason for vee_19 to lie?? The mysterious ways of medical school selection processes eh!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol exactly what would I have to gain? Just thought I'd pass on something I've heard because you have to be so selective in your options. It's fierce competition.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmmalou)
    It was 10.20am on 12th. You? How did you think it went?

Yes, I do! I'm pleased I've got another interview, but King's is my first choice.

I rung them today (after one of my teacher's convinced me I have nothing to lose) and they basically said that it's normal to wait and I'll probably hear soon. So, the wait continues... :/

had mine on 11.20 in the morning! I have really no clue tbh, thought some bits were decent but other questions i just seemed to babble on about nothing in particular haha!! Yeah its been over a month now since we had our interviews hah, just wanna hear from them!! How did you feel yours went??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by headbanger)
    I won't lie, I have no clue which cycle I'm part of, but I got my invitation on the 23/12. What are your stats, if you don't mind me asking?
    ngl I have no idea what you mean by stats if your asking about my grades I have 3A* 5A's and 2B's and now I have 3A's for my As and have been predicted 3A's I was going to get an A* prediction but I asked for it not to be included because I wasn't sure I would get it so I'd rather have gotten realistic offers. Now I'm kinda regretting it because by the sounds of it people are getting loads of A* predictions

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dandaman9999)
    Interview for 40 mins (including essay and ethical scenario prep), then you leave
    Thank you!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mehroze1)
    had mine on 11.20 in the morning! I have really no clue tbh, thought some bits were decent but other questions i just seemed to babble on about nothing in particular haha!! Yeah its been over a month now since we had our interviews hah, just wanna hear from them!! How did you feel yours went??
    At the time, I thought it had gone fairly well. But since then I've just been doubting everything haha!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by General Maximus)
    I am the only one from and around the 11th Dec. to have not heard anything yet?

This is insane...
    I'm from the 5th!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer of UUUc

BOOP

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by barewavey)
    Got an offer of UUUc

BOOP
    Oh wow! Congratulations, so what was your UKCAT and your I'm sure your GCSEs were great due to your exceptional alevels.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lixto)
    I'm from the 5th!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    10th,

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer of UUUc

BOOP
    Congratulations! That's insane :P What's the c in btw?

ReputationRep:
    any more offers handed out?

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer of UUUc

BOOP
    A troll if I've ever seen one..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    How long do you guys think the answer to 'why medicine?' should be? thanks

ReputationRep:
    Had my interview on the 10th of December and finally got my offer today, after ages of torturous waiting. :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LHLT)
    Had my interview on the 10th of December and finally got my offer today, after ages of torturous waiting. :-)
    Congrats . How did your interview go? And when did you hear back ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LHLT)
    Congratulations. Had you already uploaded your certificates/passport details on the portal? If not, did they ask you to upload before you were give then offer?

How did you feel about your interview?

What time did you get your offer? (Roughly)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.