Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Current Year 12 Thread Mark I (2013-2014) Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Damn this thread for making me curious about Miley's performance. That's 6 minutes of my life I won't get back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emcat)
    Damn this thread for making me curious about Miley's performance. That's 6 minutes of my life I won't get back.
    You watched it then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr.Nor)
    You watched it then?
    Yep. I spent most of it sitting in stunned silence before questioning why I thought it was a good idea to watch it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emcat)
    Yep. I spent most of it sitting in stunned silence before questioning why I thought it was a good idea to watch it.
    She's trying to hard to get rid of her Disney image.... I don't she realises that none of us are gonna forget Hannah Montanna.....

ReputationRep:
    She's trying to hard to get rid of her Disney image.... I don't she realises that none of us are gonna forget Hannah Montanna.....
    Yeah, I don't get why she's so desperate to get rid of her Disney image. Like, tons of other people that started off as Disney kids are doing ok for themselves and have successful careers in the entertainment industry without dancing on stage half naked and grinding on married men. She's just making a fool of herself.

ReputationRep:
    When I think of Miley Cyrus I think of Hannah Montanna...if that makes sense :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emcat)
    Yeah, I don't get why she's so desperate to get rid of her Disney image. Like, tons of other people that started off as Disney kids are doing ok for themselves and have successful careers in the entertainment industry without dancing on stage half naked and grinding on married men. She's just making a fool of herself.
    Yeah but this is Robin Thicke, he brags about his sex life so much you would not even think he is married

ReputationRep:
    ladies and gentlemen on tsr the :evil: has just awoken, Miley cyrus is the new member of the illuminati. That VMA performance was just awkward.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lolface32)
    Yeah but this is Robin Thicke, he brags about his sex life so much you would not even think he is married
    Oh, don't worry, I know. And the stuff he said about the Blurred Lines video made me dislike him a lot. But I still don't think Miley grinding on him was really appropriate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darnell LD97)
    ladies and gentlemen on tsr the :evil: has just awoken, Miley cyrus is the new member of the illuminati. That VMA performance was just awkward.
    Indeed, very awkward :afraid::afraid:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emcat)
    Oh, don't worry, I know. And the stuff he said about the Blurred Lines video made me dislike him a lot. But I still don't think Miley grinding on him was really appropriate.
    Awwww come on! You are in the 21st century not the 18th! The word appropriate does not even exist

ReputationRep:
    Sweett jesus miley ray what are you doing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattFletcher)
    Sweett jesus miley ray what are you doing?
    Making her father cry.

I'm presuming that is her main aspiration.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by techno836)
    do you know your exams boards and I'll add you in
    sorry for the late reply
    German: Edexcel
    Spanish: Edexcel
    Computing: AQA
    Economics: Edexcel

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lizziecr)
    sorry for the late reply
    German: Edexcel
    Spanish: Edexcel
    Computing: AQA
    Economics: Edexcel
    Done

ReputationRep:
    *painful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lolface32)
    When I think of Miley Cyrus I think of Hannah Montanna...if that makes sense :ahee:
    I think most people do haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by techno836)
    Done
    Hi I just found out the exam boards I'm with for my A levels could I be added

Physics -Edexcel
    Chemistry-OCR A
    Maths -Edexcel
    Further Maths -Edexcel

ReputationRep:
    Hi I just found out the exam boards I'm with for my A levels could I be added

Physics -Edexcel
    Chemistry-OCR A
    Maths -Edexcel
    Further Maths -Edexcel
    Done

ReputationRep:
    Disney Miley was definitely porkable.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.