Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eva.Gregoria)
    Now I feel sick myself, no thanks to you :hmmm:

Lucky. Are you really sick though, like the flu? Are you shaking and stuff? Any hallucinations? Fever?

Yeah I'll be trying energy drinks for the first time today tea is useless, not enough caffeine to do **** tbh.

Btw now Danny's gone, I have no idea how holland is doing in the world cup, are they still there?

Same. It was infiltrated by horny teenagers last night and even gramps was in on it too :lol:

Also I had to go to sleep

Holland were killed it on penalties I think

Posted from TSR Mobile
    you're welcome

Been told it's severe viral gastritis or some **** by the doctor.

Well you either love then or hate them.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KairosEden)
    Nah lol. It's not the same when you're 13 as when you're 16+ haha.

Mm.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh right, you're a youngster. Go eat your cereal :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arieisit)
    Oh ok haha. I just had a wonderful night out last night. I'm in such a good mood today. I love everyone, even missfats :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh that's good lol, the way it should be

So tempted to link the i love you barney song but not bothered atm

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh that's good lol, the way it should be

So tempted to link the i love you barney song but not bothered atm

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha good but I don't like Barney anyone

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilypear)
    I just ate some pasta that I made yesterday in preparation for the trip, it was quite nice :lol: except for the fact I dropped like 3 sweet corn pieces on the floor, hopefully no one will notice
    Oh really? I want to study economics and politics, I'm going to a politics talk at 1PM and if I have time, an economics talk at 3PM :lol:
    Ah, I like the old Trafford shopping centre, it's quite big, but the place as a whole is quite dirty :/
    Im sure no one will notice or will they? :lol:
    Ah go for it! I love economics, couldnt see myself doing any other degree (other than maybe Investment and Risk Management ).
    Tbh when i go Manchester, it's either to go cousins or watch United play. Other than that i barely go to thier shopping centres or anything

ReputationRep:
    Haha good but I don't like Barney anyone

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No shame in admitting it :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh right, you're a youngster. Go eat your cereal :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    When you're young, you want to be older. When you're older, you want to be younger.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No shame in admitting it :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I know

When you're young, you want to be older. When you're older, you want to be younger.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh no, I'm so happy I'm 18 now :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosie786)
    Technically its Saturday. :eyebrow:
    Thanks for defending my heart, love.

(Original post by Sophsha)
    Out of this thread atm :mmm:
    You stay where you belong!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mubariz)
    you're welcome

Been told it's severe viral gastritis or some shut by the doctor.

Well you either love then or hate them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Wow :eek: that sounds serious!

How'd you get that?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Oh no, I'm so happy I'm 18 now :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hmm. More liberties.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hihoho)
    What is crazy, just a word that the human has invented to feel superior to my legs.
    Words are arbitrary, well most of them I agree but to say that it was invented to feel superior to your legs is.....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Not convinced. You've been reading too many science fiction novels

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I am not here to convince sweetheart. Socrates is my judge and witness, he gave me the sword of philosophy, Aristotle provided me with rhetoric and I have a secret affair with Plato's wife. What do you have, other than a vagina?

ReputationRep:
    Words are arbitrary, well most of them I agree but to say that it was invented to feel superior to your legs is.....

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Truth cannot be articulated, the relationship between words and reality does not exist, we invented the language to describe, but do we actually describe it how it is, or how we want it to be? My legs have been getting a lot of attention the past days.

ReputationRep:
    I am not here to convince sweetheart. Socrates is my judge and witness, he gave me the sword of philosophy, Aristotle provided me with rhetoric and I have a secret affair with Plato's wife. What do you have, other than a vagina?
    Far more intelligence than you do.

Which mental asylum did you escape from?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Truth cannot be articulated, the relationship between words and reality does not exist, we invented the language to describe, but do we actually describe it how it is, or how we want it to be? My legs have been getting a lot of attention the past days.
    Did I not say that words are arbitrary? Do you not know what that means? You've effectively reiterated what I've said.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Abstract, confusion, is the only medication for the human mind. To form new neural connections and let every neuron taste each other, do you know that feeling? I do, I am experiencing it regularly. Sometimes the system crashes but I always have backups.
    Medication? No thank you. I don't like a ounce of medication.

New neurological connections can be formed in other ways, I know that feeling and more. I'm glad for your expansion. Pretty unique backups you have there.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Medication? No thank you. I don't like a ounce of medication.

New neurological connections can be formed in other ways, I know that feeling and more. I'm glad for your expansion. Pretty unique backups you have there.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    We all need medication, that can be food, thought, friends, relationships, these are things the body needs and requires to run in an efficient manner. Everything that is contradictory creates life.

They can be, but I choose confusion, it sets my creativity free. Each morning when I awake, I experience again a supreme pleasure: that of being myself.

ReputationRep:
    We all need medication, that can be food, thought, friends, relationships, these are things the body needs and requires to run in an efficient manner. Everything that is contradictory creates life.

They can be, but I choose confusion, it sets my creativity free. Each morning when I awake, I experience again a supreme pleasure: that of being myself.
    I don't interpret it that way. However I agree that we need it. Solitude and exile will drive someone insane.

So you set yourself in a frame of mind to roam freely? That's like standing in front of a mirror for 30 minutes. You'll eventually get bored and create hallucinations. I used to depress myself as a form to do so until I realised that I can control it in an alternate manner.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I don't interpret it that way. However I agree that we need it. Solitude and exile will drive someone insane.

So you set yourself in a frame of mind to roam freely? That's like standing in front of a mirror for 30 minutes. You'll eventually get bored and create hallucinations. I used to depress myself as a form to do so until I realised that I can control it in an alternate manner.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It does drive you insane, but I am contemplating if that insanity is worth experiencing. Most men who saw the light became insane, those who pondered for too long time and then there is those that don't ponder yet just see what everyone else sees. Would you want to see more? Humans are deeply unsatisfied within, that is, the rate of depression is rising. Either way, humans who don't see much further are equally doomed as those deemed insane.

My friend, you know what I am talking about and I want to add that this pondering made me realise the emptiness. Within every action and activity is emptiness, I am not sure if that is useful for meditation or otherwise but it is a calm place where worrying thought does not exist and thus happiness can freely bloom. I think, outside hallucinations (aren't we all hallucinating) taught me more than any human could express in the form of words.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.