Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by djavor)
    Well done!!! Seems to be a lot of us getting offers from DMU on here today..
    It must be DMU's turn to make people happy!

Well done on your offer so happy for you that you have had some good news!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JordanC55)
    OMG!

I got an offer from DMU!

so happy I could cry!
    Great news!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmyPilot)
    Woohoo well done! Who needs Leeds eh?

Congrats to everyone else with new offers too!
    Literally forgotten about it now! I'm tempted to just withdraw from the others.

i went into that interview with the mindset that this was my one chance to get into an NHS funded course so I gave it my absolute all.

ReputationRep:
    Well done!!! Seems to be a lot of us getting offers from DMU on here today..
    I think me, you and Izzy were on the same interview day so I guess it makes sense we would hear at the same time.

ReputationRep:
    Literally forgotten about it now! I'm tempted to just withdraw from the others.

i went into that interview with the mindset that this was my one chance to get into an NHS funded course so I gave it my absolute all.
    There is loads of time yet to accept offers - I would hang on to see if Leeds get back to you. Then you won't always be wondering whether you would have preferred Leeds if you had been given the choice.

My mum persuaded me to wait last year (in my case it was Sheffield messing about) - glad she did cos when I went for interview I knew it wasn't right for me but atleast I now know for sure that I didn't miss anything.

Enjoy the moment of your success - feels great doesn't it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by izzydizzyyy)
    Oh god I'm SO undecided. I have an offer from Marjon as well and I loved both, but they both have pros as cons AHHH I DONT KNOW! You?
    At least you have a while to figure out where to go! This is my only offer so far lol.. I didn't care where I just wanted to get in somewhere. Still waiting on the uni of Manc but very doubtful I've got a place there as I didn't think the written interview went to well.. So yeah at least you have some choice

ReputationRep:
    At least you have a while to figure out where to go! This is my only offer so far lol.. I didn't care where I just wanted to get in somewhere. Still waiting on the uni of Manc but very doubtful I've got a place there as I didn't think the written interview went to well.. So yeah at least you have some choice
    Yes I am very happy that I have received two offers - shocked too! But like you, I kind of felt I'd go anywhere it's the course I want to do, not bothered where! So having choice is making it tricky haha (doesn't help that I'm the most indecisive person ever!) Keep holding on for Manc and congratulations! Maybe we will be course mates next year!!

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone else studying an access course at the moment?
    yes I am

ReputationRep:
    OMG!

I got an offer from DMU!

so happy I could cry!
    BRILLIANT! Well done!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baarbs)
    yes I am
    How are you finding it?!

ReputationRep:
    How are you finding it?!
    Full on but really good! How about you?

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer from UEA!!!! Over the moon! Congrats to all those with offers from DMU today too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jess_babeszz)
    Just got an offer from UEA!!!! Over the moon! Congrats to all those with offers from DMU today too!
    Congratulations!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmyPilot)
    There is loads of time yet to accept offers - I would hang on to see if Leeds get back to you. Then you won't always be wondering whether you would have preferred Leeds if you had been given the choice.

My mum persuaded me to wait last year (in my case it was Sheffield messing about) - glad she did cos when I went for interview I knew it wasn't right for me but atleast I now know for sure that I didn't miss anything.

Enjoy the moment of your success - feels great doesn't it?
    It's just blown my mind, like I didn't expect it as I was sure I'd screwed up 1 of the 4 interviews; so when track went off I was sure it was a rejection.

i get you, I'll wait then, it's just more annoying now as I kinda wanna progress with dmu now as I loved the place so much.

thanks for all your support! X

ReputationRep:
    I haven't had an offer from DMU and my interview was on 10th December... Is it likely I've been rejected?

ReputationRep:
    Yes I am very happy that I have received two offers - shocked too! But like you, I kind of felt I'd go anywhere it's the course I want to do, not bothered where! So having choice is making it tricky haha (doesn't help that I'm the most indecisive person ever!) Keep holding on for Manc and congratulations! Maybe we will be course mates next year!!
    You got a favourite so far?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eskimok1)
    I haven't had an offer from DMU and my interview was on 10th December... Is it likely I've been rejected?
    No I think it's the complete opposite, the lecturer said that they reject people who they don't want and give offers to those who do really well. So, since you haven't been rejected I guess it means that you're still being considered and just have to wait till March.

good luck.

X

ReputationRep:
    You got a favourite so far?

ReputationRep:
    Have you had an email off them at all?

ReputationRep:
    No news is good news.. Remember they said they have until March to give you a decision so fingers crossed for you!!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 7, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.