Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Cosy, like i'm being huggled by feathers and rabbits and soft fur and all manner of comfy things:daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    Feel like I'm standing still while life passes me by.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou 22)
    I just played played tekken with my brothers. Now I am bored again
    I just went to sleep :lol:

Restless and frustrated - I've deactivated my Facebook & Whatsapp as I wanted to create some space from everyone if they want me call or text me - I'm sure it'll show people I don't want to have an account in truth but only use the site to feel connected to the world and people who understand me of late!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jenigma)
    I just went to sleep :lol:
    Lol, that is a cure for many things lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quiet _One86)
    Restless and frustrated - I've deactivated my Facebook & Whatsapp as I wanted to create some space from everyone if they want me call or text me - I'm sure it'll show people I don't want to have an account in truth but only use the site to feel connected to the world and people who understand me of late!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Whats up sweetie, I tried to message you here but saying what it said when i first tryed, but skype me anytime hun as I don't want you to completely alienate yourself so if you wanna type I am here for you.

ReputationRep:
    Feeling alright

ReputationRep:
    Lol, that is a cure for many things lol.
    So much lolling :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I feel like I could just go outside and shout, I feel frustrated I need to get a important phone call that was supposed to happen in January, feb is nearly over and still no call >. I am getting impatient with it all . I am a person with great patience usually but ****ing hell this is taking the piss.

ReputationRep:
    So much lolling :lol:
    I actually stop using lol for over 1.5years lol dunno when i got back using it XD.

ReputationRep:
    I like using it tbh like there's lol then there's loooool and also LOOOOL or just LOL. when something's really funny. It's brilliant. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I like using it tbh like there's lol then there's loooool and also LOOOOL or just LOL. when something's really funny. It's brilliant. :lol:
    Nothing fits what you just said more that Looool

ReputationRep:
    Nothing fits what you just said more that Looool
    I think I'm hyper again :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Pissed, why do people not ring the phone long enough to give you a chance to answer?

ReputationRep:
    Pissed, why do people not ring the phone long enough to give you a chance to answer?
    Maybe they were miss calling you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Multitalented me)
    Maybe they were miss calling you?
    It was unknown but it is the call I have been waiting for I think but the silly people didn't give me a chance to answer , hopefully they will call back.

ReputationRep:
    It was unknown but it is the call I have been waiting for I think but the silly people didn't give me a chance to answer , hopefully they will call back.
    Ah ok then, that's frustrating :console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Multitalented me)
    Ah ok then, that's frustrating :console:
    Very much so .

ReputationRep:
    Conflicted. I'm not sure if I should get out of bed and be productive or stay in bed and be an unproductive ball of laziness.

P.S.

Sorry for the horrible grammar

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Firenze26)
    Conflicted. I'm not sure if I should get out of bed and be productive or stay in bed and be an unproductive ball of laziness.

P.S.

Sorry for the horrible grammar
    Having a similar battle as my lower back is hurting as always but I have stuff to sort and clothes to be given to charity.

But yes we should both get up and be productive.

P.S. Don't worry about it, Grammar isn't my strong point either.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.