Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Who knows - let me know when you hear?
    (Original post by swissy9)
    Do you think its a bad sign to still be waiting?😼

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hgalpin)
    Thank you so much for letting me know about your thread!
    :-)

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if there seems to be a certain time in the day/evening when Durham give out offers/track updates?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swissy9)
    No unfortunately, i really dont know if its a positive or negative.
    I just keep telling myself the wait will soon be over
    I'm guessing that maybe no news is good news, but I can't really comment as I got my offer in November.

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone considering or know of anyone that's staying at home their first year for Durham 2016 entry? Worried I'll be the only one !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by docmcstuffin)
    Does anyone know if there seems to be a certain time in the day/evening when Durham give out offers/track updates?
    I got my rejection at 4.45pm, and I know other people that got offers at this time.
    Hope you hear back soon! Best of luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by docmcstuffin)
    Does anyone the day/evening when Durham give out offers/track updates?
    I got my offer at 16:45 as well - it does seem that quite a few others have had this too. Hopefully you'll hear soon!

ReputationRep:
    History rejection 💔💔💔💔

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eleanorelodie)
    History rejection 💔💔💔
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    What were your grades like if you don't mind me asking

ReputationRep:
    History rejection 💔💔💔💔

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh bless you, it feels awful at first, still a bit upset and their "reason why" email doesn't make it any better. I hope you're ok!!❤️

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AA10743)
    What were your grades like if you don't mind me asking
    My as grades are AAAB and predicted A*AA

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SMer)
    Oh bless you, it feels awful at first, still a bit upset and their "reason why" email doesn't make it any better. I hope you're ok!!❤️
    Thank you! It was a horrible moment when I first read it, my heart literally sank 💔but I'm looking on the bright side!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! It was a horrible moment when I first read it, my heart literally sank 💔but I'm looking on the bright side!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's a bad feeling, but life often requires us to change our plans. Disappointment hurts, but resilience will serve you longer.

ReputationRep:
    If anyone has an offer for English and wants to be added to the facebook group chat, please message me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MechaWho)
    I'll be staying at home, and I'm sure there will be many others. No need to worry about that
    Aw that's good to hear! It's just with durhams massive emphasis on first year students having to live at the colleges that was worrying me

ReputationRep:
    Going Durham this coming Monday and staying at Greys college for the history post offer day on Tuesday

ReputationRep:
    Bit upset that they waited 5 months to reject me, would've been nice to not spend all this time thinking about it...

ReputationRep:
    hey I've firmed durham for law at collingwood I'm going to visit monday-tuesday next week! anyone in a similar position to me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellawhite4686)
    hey I've firmed durham for law at collingwood I'm going to visit monday-tuesday next week! anyone in a similar position to me?
    Hey I'm thinking about firming Durham for law! Going to decide after the visit mon-tues St Aidan's

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bsmart96)
    Hey I'm thinking about firming Durham for law! Going to decide after the visit mon-tues St Aidan's
    ah cool , where else do you have offers for? are you going to the morning/afternoon law talk on the tuesday?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.