Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=crazycrazy;62294361]Ok thanks. My interview is tomorrow at 12.15. No I've just been practicing normal questions[/QUOTE
    Best of luck tomorrow, do you know the format of the morning? Is it an easy you write? Hope it goes well for you tomorrow,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by weepingwillows)
    Has anyone done the numeracy test at kingston yet ? Any tips ?
    Go through the Kingston practice paper online very very well and then practice other examples of the questions they have on that. I found knowing all of the ways to do the calculations helped me immensely for their test as it is non-calc

ReputationRep:
    Finally had my interview for my first choice uni for adult nursing this Monday (25th Jan). I am very pleased with how it went! it is for the September 2016 intake.

However we only find out if we have an offer in May which is so long away ._. I was wondering how they seem to work this out. If they decide and send out the answer in May surely they would forget a lot of the applicants and how well they did? Or do they decide right after you have been interviewed and then only tell you the outcome in May? Quite curious, as this is different to the other uni's I apply for in which they can tell you the outcome much sooner.

My interview email said this:
    - Candidates for Adult and Mental Health nursing who perform exceptionally well may be offered places shortly after interview.
    - All other applicants who have passed the initial selection process will be ‘held’ to be considered and notified of the outcome in May 2016.

ReputationRep:
    Fiinallyy got an offer from Coventry for adult nursing sept 2016!! Got 3 out of 5 offers from unis!! So happy!! Now to choose where I want to go for the next 3yrs! 🙌😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laylaaa_xx)
    Fiinallyy got an offer from Coventry for adult nursing sept 2016!! Got 3 out of 5 offers from unis!! So happy!! Now to choose where I want to go for the next 3yrs! 🙌😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
    congrats on the offer!! what was the test and interview like? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elinapun)
    congrats on the offer!! what was the test and interview like? x
    The interview was really simple it was like a chat really so you should be fine and as long as you look at the maths test online you should be fine for that too! It was a really relaxed day tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nanodae)
    Finally had my interview for my first choice uni for adult nursing this Monday (25th Jan). I am very pleased with how it went! it is for the September 2016 intake.

However we only find out if we have an offer in May which is so long away ._. I was wondering how they seem to work this out. If they decide and send out the answer in May surely they would forget a lot of the applicants and how well they did? Or do they decide right after you have been interviewed and then only tell you the outcome in May? Quite curious, as this is different to the other uni's I apply for in which they can tell you the outcome much sooner.

My interview email said this:
    - Candidates for Adult and Mental Health nursing who perform exceptionally well may be offered places shortly after interview.
    - All other applicants who have passed the initial selection process will be ‘held’ to be considered and notified of the outcome in May 2016.
    Hi from what i can gather is you are graded on everything you do from the tests right through the interview stages, and then an over all total, so come may time the would go through the files again and go over the grades and offer places from this. But i guess if you come out with flying colours you might be offered a place sooner

ReputationRep:
    has anyone had an interview or received offers for childrens nursing at manchester university?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got an interview/offer for Northumbria adult nursing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 11hop2it)
    Is it GCU?
    oops i mean the university of glasgow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lizzyfitzgerald)
    January 11th, you?
    December 😭
    I'm applying for child branch how about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi, has anyone heard from GCU for Adult Nursing? I'm going crazy waiting to hear lol 😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Betken)
    Has anyone got an interview/offer for Northumbria adult nursing?
    I have an offer

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kirstyboobyer)
    I have an offer

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aw well done that's fab! When did you apply? X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Betken)
    Aw well done that's fab! When did you apply? X
    September )

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kirstyboobyer)
    September )

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Eee that's class that! I'm really panicking because I applied Dec 10th and haven't heard anything since

ReputationRep:
    Anyone in Southampton's selection day (22nd January) heard anything back?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard anything from Cardiff yet? Applied in September and haven't heard anything yet!

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone at Birmingham on the 3rd of Feb???

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I applied for UWS last year, I failed the numeracy. The literacy was easy! I applied this year for it but never heard back yet!
    (Original post by jordanamalcolm)
    has anyone heard back from UWS that has done a testing session? waiting nervously to find out if I have an interview for adult nursing! not heard back from GCU or Stirling yet though

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 31, 2016

University open days

1. Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Days Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
  2. University of Sunderland
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
  3. Plymouth College of Art
    All MA Programmes Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.