Haha I've been good and you? Missed you ngl:h:
Original post by Lysurrge
Some interesting people here :biggrin:

Im bored so yeah why not: Thats me and my fiance :P
image1.jpg

:yy:

Original post by BrokenLife
Haha I've been good and you? Missed you ngl:h:

busy with work, classes and the fam. Eventful but far too much to get into here.
Original post by Alexion
As kawaii as always :cute:

(also there was a weeeeird filter effect which makes my skin look really smooth and like the right side of my face is melting :lol:)

what jacket is that, I'm rating like rah. Want me a nice Spring jacket.
Original post by mango peeler
:yy:

busy with work, classes and the fam. Eventful but far too much to get into here.

Aww Mal!:h:
Hope the work is now under control haha :tongue:
Aww Mal!:h:
Hope the work is now under control haha :tongue:

lol at me being kidnapped as well. No I literally just told the "old woman" :rofl: I don't want to speak to you anymore. Then I said bye and it's been a month :eek: My first lecture, well not 1st but 1st one I'd have attended, ended a couple hours ago and I just ignored her fully :colone:
Original post by Changing Skies
Typical bathroom selfie :biggrin:

1454687920191.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

Such natural beauty. :wink:
lol at me being kidnapped as well. No I literally just told the "old woman" :rofl: I don't want to speak to you anymore. Then I said bye and it's been a month :eek: My first lecture, well not 1st but 1st one I'd have attended, ended a couple hours ago and I just ignored her fully :colone:

Hahahaha omg awww I'm so proud of you! Told you to do this way before! but oh well, better late than never! :biggrin:

How's your real girl?:tongue:
Hahahaha omg awww I'm so proud of you! Told you to do this way before! but oh well, better late than never! :biggrin:

How's your real girl?:tongue:

I made a thread about her :rofl: well two threads. One is about a dog chasing her the other day :toofunny: and the other is a bit earlier about her classifying cheating as eating with another woman :erm: both threads get a big :borat:

The thing is though I really like Amy (the old woman) lol she was a fit, petite and stylish in a chic, wealthy way of Chinese descent. She speaks perfect English grammar wise but there's a nice alluring brush of the accent. I was attracted to her and all, liked her personality and conversation but she became sooo pushy :hmmm: like "call me, call me, call me. Why didn't you call me. I'm going here; where will you be? Send me pics, pics, pics. Let's go here Saturday. :blah:"
I made a thread about her :rofl: well two threads. One is about a dog chasing her the other day :toofunny: and the other is a bit earlier about her classifying cheating as eating with another woman :erm: both threads get a big :borat:

The thing is though I really like Amy (the old woman) lol she was a fit, petite and stylish in a chic, wealthy way of Chinese descent. She speaks perfect English grammar wise but there's a nice alluring brush of the accent. I was attracted to her and all, liked her personality and conversation but she became sooo pushy :hmmm: like "call me, call me, call me. Why didn't you call me. I'm going here; where will you be? Send me pics, pics, pics. Let's go here Saturday. :blah:"

OMG Mal, you need to stop a sec. I can't take this in. This is too funny!

Hahahaha omg man I missed you and your stories! :biggrin:
OMG Mal, you need to stop a sec. I can't take this in. This is too funny!

Hahahaha omg man I missed you and your stories! :biggrin:

I got with her because of a clearly dangerous and foolish Oriental fetish. I had to be snapped out of it but I miss the flattery, when it's not harassment and nagging texts. Now it's just boring old relationship again. I did, however, spark a conversation with her when I asked her about the professor's desired format for an assignment...that's when I said ok thanks, I don't want to talk anymore. I stopped talking with no explanation a month ago though.

How's you and the Indian Christian? :rofl:
I got with her because of a clearly dangerous and foolish Oriental fetish. I had to be snapped out of it but I miss the flattery, when it's not harassment and nagging texts. Now it's just boring old relationship again. I did, however, spark a conversation with her when I asked her about the professor's desired format for an assignment...that's when I said ok thanks, I don't want to talk anymore. I stopped talking with no explanation a month ago though.

How's you and the Indian Christian? :rofl:

'I miss the flattery, when its not harassment and nagging texts' omg deaad!!:biggrin:

Well, as you know how shy I get in front of guys I find attractive, so yeah nothing from my side happened. He seems to be chilled. I think he's not into me either. He's not my type either. He did ask my friend to add me on the whatsapp group but I think it was just him being friendly, although he didn't ask to add another female flatmate who's not a part of our group. But then again because that flatmate doesn't talk to anyone so its understandable why he wouldn't ask to add her. Oh well, in a nutshell, nothing is happening and I doubt anything ever will happen.
'I miss the flattery, when its not harassment and nagging texts' omg deaad!!:biggrin:

Well, as you know how shy I get in front of guys I find attractive, so yeah nothing from my side happened. He seems to be chilled. I think he's not into me either. He's not my type either. He did ask my friend to add me on the whatsapp group but I think it was just him being friendly, although he didn't ask to add another female flatmate who's not a part of our group. But then again because that flatmate doesn't talk to anyone so its understandable why he wouldn't ask to add her. Oh well, in a nutshell, nothing is happening and I doubt anything ever will happen.

I'm going to reply to you in PM because something just happened
Original post by Jorus
image.jpeg
thought id post a picture here to introduce myself. sweet.

looking good bro :smile:
what jacket is that, I'm rating like rah. Want me a nice Spring jacket.

Can't find the exact one online but it came from my local Fat Face store :h: similar to these
IMG_4738.JPG

hola
Original post by WhimsicalSloth
Photo on 20-01-2016 at 16.49 #3.jpg

Goodness :flutter: Your previous pictures do not at all do you justice
Original post by muzi786
Where was u born?

I heard alot of Afghan girls have green eyes is that true?

Born and raised in London :smile:

Yeah some do, haven't seen any but there are a lot in Afghanistan 😊
pyari larki :eek4:
@Dinaa you too :colone:

Wat does that mean bredda?

Original post by luminarychild
Well they do call me Mr.StealYoGurl for a reason :rofl:

So I would keep an eye on my girl If I were you ygm

and btw why don't you

Spoiler

Lmao
Original post by Dinaa
Born and raised in London :smile:

Yeah some do, haven't seen any but there are a lot in Afghanistan 😊

can u speak fluent pashto?
Original post by a noble chance
Goodness :flutter: Your previous pictures do not at all do you justice

And you are very kind to say so :smile: thank you!

Latest