Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    them ones when you read zurichisamoron as zurichiszamarok and spend the first part of 2016 mining coal on runescape

ReputationRep:
    **** the tottenham scum were gooner win the leeg XDDDDDD

ReputationRep:
    How good is your away game in big games currently? Half of the season over now and..

Everton (A)
    Liverpool (A)
    Man City (A)
    Man Utd (A)
    Tottenham (A)

make up just over half of your away games for the rest of the season.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zerforax)
    How good is your away game in big games currently? Half of the season over now and..

Everton (A)
    Liverpool (A)
    Man City (A)
    Man Utd (A)
    Tottenham (A)

We'll beat Everton, City and UTD. Liverpool think we'll lose or draw and same with Spurs.

ReputationRep:

Everton (A)
    Liverpool (A)
    Man City (A)
    Man Utd (A)
    Tottenham (A)

You have missed Stoke I can't see us beating them away they are good this season

ReputationRep:

Everton (A)
    Liverpool (A)
    Man City (A)
    Man Utd (A)
    Tottenham (A)

2013-14 3 points from those fixtures
    2014-15 6 points

Will be lucky to get even a single point this season
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest)
    them ones when you read zurichisamoron as zurichiszamarok and spend the first part of 2016 mining coal on runescape
    Not a bad start to 2k16 at all

Ps happy new year gooners, can't wait to celebrate winning the title in 2016 xxxxxxxx
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team

Everton (A)
    Liverpool (A)
    Man City (A)
    Man Utd (A)
    Tottenham (A)

Don't forget Stoke away, Arsenal always lose there

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    We'll beat Everton, City and UTD. Liverpool think we'll lose or draw and same with Spurs.
    Your away form will probably determine if you win the title or not. When is Coquelin back?

(Original post by al_94)
    You have missed Stoke I can't see us beating them away they are good this season
    (Original post by sr90)
    Don't forget Stoke away, Arsenal always lose there

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I guess I included Everton since historically they are more consistently seen as top 4 contenders but if you include Stoke, you probably would also include West Ham as a tough away fixture (same points + same decent away form). Really only leaves Sunderland and Bournemouth as the easier away games..

(Original post by shawn_o1)
    2014-15 6 points

Brutal.. 8 points (2 wins, 2 draws and a loss) would be a pretty strong return. I guess the main thing will be to beat/draw with Man City.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Pretty difficult making predictions now when form and injuries will undoubted come into play in every game, both of which we currently have no knowledge on apart from for the Liverpool game which is in a couple weeks.
    Arguable we're unlikely to beat united as it's 5 days after Barca at home (but will they be playing in the EL that thursday at home but could already have their tie wrapped up as its 2nd leg), everton is only 3 days after Barca AWAY too so that could be painful.
    (Original post by al_94)
    I'm not that worried about Stoke tbh, their improvement is to our benefit tbh, we hated the physical game at theirs, they don't really play like that anymore. It is between Liverpool away and Chelsea at home though which is pretty grim. If we come out of those 3 games with 7 points I'll start to really believe.
    2014-15 6 points

So, to confirm, despite the fact we have improved drastically this season in both quality and form against top sides, whilst this season has been one where home advantage has decreased drastically, whilst city, united, everton have all regressed, (and only Tottenham have improved) you expect us to do signifcamtly worse? Go home shawn, you're still drunk from last night pal.

Like real talk now, we're barely 12 hours into new years and shawn already with a contender for "worst post of the year" award, genuinely stunned by the stupid, illogical negativately after we've spunked on United, beat City convincingly bar 10 minutes, drew to Liverpool after an incorrect disallowed goal, beat Everton and drew to Spurs (albiet playing poorly) in the last 3 months. NONE of these teams have beaten us this season so why are we ****ing worried!? If anything, they shhould be worried about us going to their gaff and embarrassing them.

Not saying we shouldn't be cautious but we can beat every one of those teams on our day as we have already shown with every single one of them in the last 12 months. We're not some small outside challengers for the league who are hoping for some jammy upset results, so lets stop ****ing acting like it.

ReputationRep:
    The idea is to "not expect" so that you aren't so disappointed when they lose, but pleasantly surprised when they win.

ReputationRep:
    The idea is to "not expect" so that you aren't so disappointed when they lose, but pleasantly surprised when they win.
    To me that is simply fake support, pretend not to care when we lose, jump on the bandwagom when we win. This is why our atmosphere at the emirates is THE WORST in the league

ReputationRep:
    We'll beat Chelsea at home, comfortably.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    To me that is simply fake support, pretend not to care when we lose, jump on the bandwagom when we win. This is why our atmosphere at the emirates is THE WORST in the league
    Arsenal support is arguably amongst the worst I've seen. Classic example of "you only sing when you're winning" type of club. And the sulking if something goes against the gunners is something else

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    I'm not that worried about Stoke tbh, their improvement is to our benefit tbh, we hated the physical game at theirs, they don't really play like that anymore. It is between Liverpool away and Chelsea at home though which is pretty grim. If we come out of those 3 games with 7 points I'll start to really believe.
    Stoke are still beating the big teams at home so I'm not confident Arsenal will win.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    reserved for the inevitable calling out when you don't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Even at their worst, I still doubt our credentials. Would fu*king love it if we smashed them.

ReputationRep:
    back in 2013-14 we ended the winter transfer window with Ramsey still injured and our loan signing, who was supposed to replace him, also injured, thus depending on our past-it midfield options of Arteta, Flamini and Rosicky to sustain our title challenge. When Ramsey returned we were 3-0 down to Everton and in real danger of losing 4th.

So basically, the detractors want Ramsey to break his leg again. Since Flamini, Chambers and Elneny ain't a title-winning midfield innit?

ReputationRep:

Everton (A)
    Liverpool (A)
    Man City (A)
    Man Utd (A)
    Tottenham (A)

Adding in Stoke:

Everton (A) - W
    Liverpool (A) - D
    Man City (A) - D
    Man Utd (A) - D
    Tottenham (A) - D
    Stoke (A) - L

That's my prediction - 7/15 for the hardest away fixtures left, anything above 7 will be title winning. If we get below 6 I don't think we'll be winning the league.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    You rarely lose to Liverpool at Anfield

I'd say you'll lose to Spurs/Everton/Stoke and draw with us 0-0. **** knows what happens vs City

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: October 7, 2016
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.