The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Do some essay questions for philosophy!
Done and marked my first S1 paper! Feeling pretty confident about Maths now, Further Maths is a different story though 😅 Anyways, next task is some French reading which I'm actually quite enjoying, so that's a bonus.

Original post by purplebricks
Do some essay questions for philosophy!

Hello fellow philosopher ☺️ may I ask what course you're doing?
Original post by khaleesi98
Hello fellow philosopher ☺️ may I ask what course you're doing?

I'm doing aqa A2 philosophy! what about you?
I'm doing aqa A2 philosophy! what about you?

AQA AS and A2. I'll keep an eye out for you on here, I haven't seen many people doing philosophy! x
Original post by khaleesi98
AQA AS and A2. I'll keep an eye out for you on here, I haven't seen many people doing philosophy! x

Ooo yeah I'm retaking AS too, have you started revising for it? I'm really behind on my revision it's so bad
I'm going to make flashcards on gene therapy and sequencing genes and genomes today :smile:
I've been sitting cross-legged for nearly an hour >.< But I've done gene therapy and now doing the last bit of gene technologies!
Ooo yeah I'm retaking AS too, have you started revising for it? I'm really behind on my revision it's so bad

I've had revision classes but haven't done anything outside of college. I'm relying on my Easter holiday (which still hasn't started argh) to go over the whole course! Kinda regretting resitting it now- at this rate I might actually do worse haha. Anyways, good luck 😊
Hi guys just checking in with the revision! Revision for me is going okay but I'm not doing as much as I would like, been averaging about 3-5 hours a day :frown: how much is everyone else doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by GarlicBread01
Finishes commenting on the skeleton code for Computing

Gonna do a c1 paper now

@GarlicBread01
Is this AQA you do? Is your code Battlships?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have done about 4 hours of revision now.
I'm finishing off some C2 notes and then moving on to psychology.

Good luck guys!
Today I've written two Economics essays and am nearly finished with my English Literature essay.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Don Joiner
Hi guys just checking in with the revision! Revision for me is going okay but I'm not doing as much as I would like, been averaging about 3-5 hours a day :frown: how much is everyone else doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm the exact same! What are you aiming for?
Finished all gene technologies flashcards! I really need to make some on excretion and more for photosynthesis and respiration, but I think that's enough bio for now. Tomorrow I need to make psychology summary sheets for dysfunctional behaviour studies, then that will complete all the revision material for that exam.
Original post by idkfarah
I'm the exact same! What are you aiming for?

Do you mean same as in amount of revision done? :smile:
I'm aiming for all A's and really really hope I can't get 90 in C3
What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by GamingandMaths
@GarlicBread01
Is this AQA you do? Is your code Battlships?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes AQA Comp Sci ^_^

For the Battleships skeleton we're doing Java what about you?
Reply 2256
Original post by Don Joiner
Do you mean same as in amount of revision done? :smile:
I'm aiming for all A's and really really hope I can't get 90 in C3
What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

AQA?:smile:
Reply 2257
Economics F583 for the majority of the day , topped of with a little bit of S1 revision
Original post by xs4
Economics F583 for the majority of the day , topped of with a little bit of S1 revision

F583 will be the end of me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2259
Original post by martinnmartin
F583 will be the end of me

Posted from TSR Mobile

how's F585 going for you?

Latest

Trending

Trending