Insomnia/cant sleep/chat forum

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

(Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    :pika:
    Pika pika pikachuuuuuuuu

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    How about we leave it on this thread and continue from here?
    Other people might steal my magic if I use it in public :erm:

(Original post by ZuluK)
    Pika pika pikachuuuuuuuu
    Spoiler:
    Show

How are youuuuu :jumphug:

(Original post by RobML)
    Other people might steal my magic if I use it in public :erm:
    I've yet to see your magic though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    I've yet to see your magic though
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFQCYpIHLNQ

Spoiler:
    Show
    How are youuuuu :jumphug:
    OMG that's one of the best things I've seen!!!! I've just sent it to all my mates haha

I'm very good thank you! How are youuuuu my darling?

Who knew one word would make me laugh like a ****ing idiot?

I'm dead! :rofl:

(Original post by ZuluK)
    OMG that's one of the best things I've seen!!!! I've just sent it to all my mates haha

I'm very good thank you! How are youuuuu my darling?
    Hehhehe :mmm:

Glad to hear :jive: and I'm good too ty apart from I can't sleep and TSR is terribly boring tonight for some reason :bawling:

Hehhehe :mmm:

Glad to hear :jive: and I'm good too ty apart from I can't sleep and TSR is terribly boring tonight for some reason :bawling:
    Awwww why can't you sleep??? Hahaha maybe we'll get some entertainment :lol:

How has your day been?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Who knew one word would make me laugh like a ****ing idiot?

I'm dead! :rofl:
    So have I won you from Indy yet?

(Original post by RobML)
    So have I won you from Indy yet?
    Nope. Try again

(Original post by ZuluK)
    Awwww why can't you sleep??? Hahaha maybe we'll get some entertainment :lol:

How has your day been?
    Lol it's been ages I struggle to sleep :sad: like it takes me +1h to fall asleep and sometimes I can't sleep till very late (5/6am)
    What about you ?

I revised half of the day and chilled the other half what about your day ? You were at work right :3 ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Nope. Try again
    Erm... I'm being incredibly manly and brave tonight by sleeping on the sofa?

Why no one is insomniac tonight :cry2:

Lol it's been ages I struggle to sleep :sad: like it takes me +1h to fall asleep and sometimes I can't sleep till very late (5/6am)
    What about you ?

I revised half of the day and chilled the other half what about your day ? You were at work right :3 ?
    Awwww what's causing it? Damn that late? I thought I was bad! lol I just can't sleep atm.

Awww how did the revision go? And yep at work and then went to my mates and a few hours of girlie time of basically gossiping and laughing and stuffing our faces.

(Original post by RobML)
    Erm... I'm being incredibly manly and brave tonight by sleeping on the sofa?
    Oh, did your missus kick you out of the bed?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Awwww what's causing it? Damn that late? I thought I was bad! lol I just can't sleep atm.

Awww how did the revision go? And yep at work and then went to my mates and a few hours of girlie time of basically gossiping and laughing and stuffing our faces.

Oh, did your missus kick you out of the bed?
    Because next door's burglar alarm, which happens to be just through the wall of my bedroom, went off, and they were away for the night so there was no one to switch it off...

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by RobML)
    Because next door's burglar alarm, which happens to be just through the wall of my bedroom, went off, and they were away for the night so there was no one to switch it off...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    so they were being burgled? and you did nothing?
    were you safe?

did you manage to get some sleep?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    so they were being burgled? and you did nothing?
    were you safe?

did you manage to get some sleep?
    Nah, I'm guessing it was an electrical problem, seeing as it tripped the exact second an alarm went off in the school (we're right next to one). Everybody's cool

I didn't have the greatest night, unfortunately. The sofa wasn't long enough for my long legs.

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by RobML)
    Nah, I'm guessing it was an electrical problem, seeing as it tripped the exact second an alarm went off in the school (we're right next to one). Everybody's cool

I didn't have the greatest night, unfortunately. The sofa wasn't long enough for my long legs.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    awww fair enough. unlessssss... there was a double robbery? :shock:

aw honey. hope it wasnt too aching. long legs? you just had to put that in didnt you? :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    awww fair enough. unlessssss... there was a double robbery? :shock:

aw honey. hope it wasnt too aching. long legs? you just had to put that in didnt you? :lol:
    They are aching. I'm sure a woman's touch could make it better :sexface:

Do you have a thing for long legs too??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 19, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.