You are on TSR, by definition you are wasting your time :lol:

-----------
    I keep saying how tired i am but i never go to sleep
    Shall try again...
    :goodnight:

ReputationRep:
    Fat

ReputationRep:
    im in so much pain..i have a cold loland i got my retainers yesterday, have to wear full time for 3 months and they are killing :/ cant even talk properly lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariam687)
    im in so much pain..i have a cold loland i got my retainers yesterday, have to wear full time for 3 months and they are killing :/ cant even talk properly lol
    Yeah I get that :emo: - I got mine a few months ago and felt like they would feel that bulky forever. :erm: But the bulky feeling went away and they don't cut anymore.
    It gets better :woo: - I had to talks lots in college after I got mine. :emo:
    Sorry to hear you've also got a cold, get better soon. :console:

ReputationRep:
    A little bored tbh, i need a good xbox game to pass the time this summer. I tried playingThe Witcher but lost interest.

Kinda depressed :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arfah)
    Kinda depressed :sad:
    What are you depressed about ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariam687)
    I was exactly in the same position as you 3 months ago but only had to wear them for 2 weeks. Tbh they i still find them weird (nit when i wear them but when take them off) my teeth have a big underbite and it hurts my jaws for.... 2 hours and then my teeth kinda move to normal position so feel better. I have a apointment in 2 month time n will ask about that thing

ReputationRep:
    O.o i feeel sleepy ZZZzzz

ReputationRep:
    Just waiting for it to be 3:10 so i can read fajr and then i will fall in my bed

ReputationRep:
    Mixed feelings

On one hand Im impressed by these collagen eye masks that I used for the first time and for someone's who's been rocking panda eyes since the start of exam season it's pretty crazy that half of my under-eye is now matching the rest of my skin tone after only one use of the product

On the other hand I'm having to suck on a gaviscon advance tablets because eating late for suhur is giving me mad acid-reflux and it's really uncomfortable.

ReputationRep:

Feel crowded and irritated, want some space from people

ReputationRep:
    I HAVE BROKEN MY TOENAIL :cry2: :wtf: :cry: :mad2: :bawling: :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Feeling exhausted, I decided to be productive this summer cause it helps with my mood but I think I've given myself too much to do

(Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    O. That's why people always laugh when I mention it ? :O
    I am too innocent for my own good :bricks:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Possibly not, but 'fetish' is usually used only in a sexual sense (though it can be used to describe any kind of obsession).

Oh, I don't think believe for one second that you're innocent.

Aw I see :yep: looks very cool :ahee:
    Why are languages so fascinating tho :moon:
    As nucdev has already shown, it actually looks way different to what Indeterminate initially wrote, since that was a transliteration.

Languages are hard. :emo:

(Original post by Hydeman)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Possibly not, but 'fetish' is usually used only in a sexual sense (though it can be used to describe any kind of obsession).

Oh, I don't think believe for one second that you're innocent.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    my mistake \: it does not refer to a sexual thing in French (it's almost the same word "fétiche" )

:innocent:

As nucdev has already shown, it actually looks way different to what Indeterminate initially wrote, since that was a transliteration.

Languages are hard. :emo:
    They become easy after 3 languages :yep: and they're cool anyway :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Blessed.:angel:

I just spoke to this girl in a third world country.

She is literally living just to live, and doesn't have access to education.:gasp:

Her life has no purpose and full of stress, and it made me realise just how blessed man is.

She's a teen like me but....

Unlike man, I am truly blessed I have no stress, I have good food, good sleep and good family. On a real.:afro:

So naturally man will be happy and feeling privileged.

Man is truly blessed, to live stress free and a bright future.

ReputationRep:
    I've somehow got a cold...in summer

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.