You are on TSR, by definition you are wasting your time :lol:

-----------
    I keep saying how tired i am but i never go to sleep
    Shall try again...
    :goodnight:

ReputationRep:
    Fat

ReputationRep:
    im in so much pain..i have a cold loland i got my retainers yesterday, have to wear full time for 3 months and they are killing :/ cant even talk properly lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariam687)
    im in so much pain..i have a cold loland i got my retainers yesterday, have to wear full time for 3 months and they are killing :/ cant even talk properly lol
    Yeah I get that :emo: - I got mine a few months ago and felt like they would feel that bulky forever. :erm: But the bulky feeling went away and they don't cut anymore.
    It gets better :woo: - I had to talks lots in college after I got mine. :emo:
    Sorry to hear you've also got a cold, get better soon. :console:

ReputationRep:
    A little bored tbh, i need a good xbox game to pass the time this summer. I tried playingThe Witcher but lost interest.

Kinda depressed :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arfah)
    Kinda depressed :sad:
    What are you depressed about ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariam687)
    I was exactly in the same position as you 3 months ago but only had to wear them for 2 weeks. Tbh they i still find them weird (nit when i wear them but when take them off) my teeth have a big underbite and it hurts my jaws for.... 2 hours and then my teeth kinda move to normal position so feel better. I have a apointment in 2 month time n will ask about that thing

ReputationRep:
    O.o i feeel sleepy ZZZzzz

ReputationRep:
    Just waiting for it to be 3:10 so i can read fajr and then i will fall in my bed

ReputationRep:
    Mixed feelings

On one hand Im impressed by these collagen eye masks that I used for the first time and for someone's who's been rocking panda eyes since the start of exam season it's pretty crazy that half of my under-eye is now matching the rest of my skin tone after only one use of the product

On the other hand I'm having to suck on a gaviscon advance tablets because eating late for suhur is giving me mad acid-reflux and it's really uncomfortable.

ReputationRep:

Feel crowded and irritated, want some space from people

I HAVE BROKEN MY TOENAIL :cry2: :wtf: :cry: :mad2: :bawling: :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Feeling exhausted, I decided to be productive this summer cause it helps with my mood but I think I've given myself too much to do

(Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    O. That's why people always laugh when I mention it ? :O
    I am too innocent for my own good :bricks:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Possibly not, but 'fetish' is usually used only in a sexual sense (though it can be used to describe any kind of obsession).

Oh, I don't think believe for one second that you're innocent.

Aw I see :yep: looks very cool :ahee:
    Why are languages so fascinating tho :moon:
    As nucdev has already shown, it actually looks way different to what Indeterminate initially wrote, since that was a transliteration.

Languages are hard. :emo:

(Original post by Hydeman)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Possibly not, but 'fetish' is usually used only in a sexual sense (though it can be used to describe any kind of obsession).

Oh, I don't think believe for one second that you're innocent.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    my mistake \: it does not refer to a sexual thing in French (it's almost the same word "fétiche" )

:innocent:

As nucdev has already shown, it actually looks way different to what Indeterminate initially wrote, since that was a transliteration.

Languages are hard. :emo:
    They become easy after 3 languages :yep: and they're cool anyway :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Blessed.:angel:

I just spoke to this girl in a third world country.

She is literally living just to live, and doesn't have access to education.:gasp:

Her life has no purpose and full of stress, and it made me realise just how blessed man is.

She's a teen like me but....

Unlike man, I am truly blessed I have no stress, I have good food, good sleep and good family. On a real.:afro:

So naturally man will be happy and feeling privileged.

Man is truly blessed, to live stress free and a bright future.

ReputationRep:
    I've somehow got a cold...in summer

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.