59.71%
    Matt Smith
    32.09%

ReputationRep:
    http://news.scotsman.com/entertainme...-to.4225079.jp

worth every penny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flick The Switch)
    He won't die, he said he's coming back in 2010.
    & he's doing the Christmas special, and the four specials next year! (according to wiki anyway)

That episode was...amazing. I wish that they had made it 2 hours long, instead of making us wait for a week to see the ending!
    I'm currently trying to create a time travel device, so I can jump to next Saturday :p:
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by SuicidalLemming)
    I cried
    I screamed at the TV when the Doctor was hit

And then proceeded to shout 'NO' at the TV screen unti8l the end of the episode :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flugtag)
    didnt they said david tennant was staying as doctor though!?
    I thought that too. So one of them is a red herring.

I hope I've made the right choice by putting my money on his regeneration being a red herring, because I only started watching Doctor Who because of DT.

ReputationRep:
    Sarah jane cant have died, cos they said they were producing more Sarah Jane Smith adventures for tv

ReputationRep:
    He cannot regenerate!! It is the Tennant!!!! Nooooo!!

On the plus side, John Barrowman was in it too

Who on earth would he regenerate into anyway?!? Nah, cant be. Cause its a second out of time, then it'll just go back to normal.

I hope!! David is far too purdy to leave!!!!

ReputationRep:
    ive searched it online and people think david morrisey is replacing him....

ReputationRep:
    Besides, the BBC writers + Bosses would be plain stupid to let the best voted doctor who actor go.

THINK OF THE MONEY THEY'D LOSE!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elvendork)
    & he's doing the Christmas special, and the four specials next year! (according to wiki anyway)

That episode was...amazing. I wish that they had made it 2 hours long, instead of making us wait for a week to see the ending!
    I'm currently trying to create a time travel device, so I can jump to next Saturday :p:
    Once you've made one, do share!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meema)
    im thinking it was in time pocket, so maybe when it finishes everything will go back to normal? ie his regeneration?
    Oh YEAH. That would make sense.

ReputationRep:
    On the Doctor Who Confidential Russel T Davies said about Davros being different everytime like the doctor when he regenerates... :| (When talking about not reinventing him) So maybe that's a hint? Or maybe it is just something he would have said anyway.... ooooh..

(please correct me if I heard that wrong, it was about 10 minutes ago now and I've probably forgotten exactly what was said)

But seriously. They would not be able to get rid of David Tennant without telling anybody. That's just madness.... BUT. They did get rid of Toshiko and Owen in Torchwood at the end without telling anybody. Damn...

ReputationRep:
    Oh great, why did I click on this thread without seeing the episode first?

Smart move, me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meema)
    i thought they were doing 4 specials (like the christmas ones) next year instead of the whole series because of david's commitments? surely if he were leaving (which i doubt) they would do a whole series next year

and i nearly cried when the doctor saw rose. it brought back the memories from the end of series 2 on the beach.... im sooo happy they were reunited!
    I rewatched that episode earlier, makes me cry so much!
    I was so glad to see Rose and the doctor reuinited Just before the Daleks came I said 'I bet a dalek will ruin this!' :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meema)
    ive searched it online and people think david morrisey is replacing him....
    No, no, no, no... they can't!
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by meema)
    im thinking it was in time pocket, so maybe when it finishes everything will go back to normal? ie his regeneration?
    Just in case, not really a spoiler but still..
    Spoiler:
    Show
    That's not going to happen, otherwise Tennant would play no part in episode 13.. that wouldn't happen.

ReputationRep:
    OMG look what i found:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...a-Moffett.html

HE IS MINE NOT HERS!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kestrel_Lover_Sophie)
    I was under the impression he might be taking a year out to act in Shakespearean plays...
    I hope that's not true
    Yeah it is, but at least he comes back!

ReputationRep:
    aww what an amazing episode!

i so don't want him to regenerate though! he is thee best doctor who ever!

Ruth xx

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone watching confidential?

Really looks like david has dyed his hair black :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RK)
    I screamed at the TV when the Doctor was hit

And then proceeded to shout 'NO' at the TV screen unti8l the end of the episode :p:

Can't say I screamed but there was prolonged shouting of 'no' at the tv :p:

I don't know how they're going to play it but I don't think that DT is leaving. Anyone think we might see his daughter in the next episode? Its just she was alive and then we haven't heard of her since. Also how funny was the Doctor speaking Jundoon 'Mo Ho' had me stitches as I kept thinking it was 'Ma Hoe' :rofl:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.