Depression Society MkII Watch

This discussion is closed.
Not Invented Yet
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Aaaaaah, they're home they're home they're home they're home they're home! :cry:
herbal bug
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Areontas
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:hugs: for everyone in here - hope you're all OK. If not, I'm here for a chat as always. xxx
fairy spangles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
ive failed im a big failure
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:hugs: for siti, you can cope, it is hard but you can do it, you wont feel this way forever.

How was it with your parents Notinventedyet???

:hugs: for everyone, im feeling a little better now too
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
also, anyone can PM me at anytime or add me on msn, im usually around for a chat :hugs:
fairy spangles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
im a loser, loser, loser.
what am i gonna do - i dont know anymore
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by fairy spangles)
im a loser, loser, loser.
what am i gonna do - i dont know anymore
you are not a loser at all!!
Whats up?
Do you want to talk? im here if you do...
:hugs:
fairy spangles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
ive failed and been asked to leave uni.
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
ive failed and been asked to leave uni.
:hugs: so sorry to hear that,
Do they know about you being ill at all, is there nothing you can do to change their mind.
i wish i could help, but i dont really know much about uni stuff
:hugs:
ununpentium
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Bah. Anxiety was really bad today. I hate it.
Sabertooth
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by ununpentium)
Bah. Anxiety was really bad today. I hate it.
Are you getting any help for your anxiety?

fairy spangles, surely you could appeal against it? They should really take your mental health into account and it seems very unfair of them to kick you out. What happened? Did you fail the exams because can't you resit them or redo the year? There are a lot of options open to you, you're not a loser :hugs:
fairy spangles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Sabertooth)
fairy spangles, surely you could appeal against it? They should really take your mental health into account and it seems very unfair of them to kick you out. What happened? Did you fail the exams because can't you resit them or redo the year? There are a lot of options open to you, you're not a loser :hugs:

I havent told them about it. They only know about some of my other difficulties im going to try and appeal otherwise i dont know what to do with my life. I give up honestly - my disability has ruined my life the mental health stuff came after it.
I have no idea how to get out of this one. Im gonna be stuck in a crappy job that i hate for the rest of my life.
Sabertooth
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I havent told them about it. They only know about some of my other difficulties im going to try and appeal otherwise i dont know what to do with my life. I give up honestly - my disability has ruined my life the mental health stuff came after it.
I have no idea how to get out of this one. Im gonna be stuck in a crappy job that i hate for the rest of my life.
Perhaps it'd be best if you told them everything? Then they can properly decide whether to allow you to stay on. Don't give up, even if the worst happens and they do ask you to leave university there are loads of other options, for instance reapplying is very easy to do.
Not Invented Yet
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Bangers+Mash)
:hugs: for siti, you can cope, it is hard but you can do it, you wont feel this way forever.

How was it with your parents Notinventedyet???

:hugs: for everyone, im feeling a little better now too
Well, I had an awkward little conversation with mum about my next doctor's appointment (I was more annoyed that she brought it up when my little sister was in the room than anything else), and obviously she asked a lot of questions about how I'd been. But I avoided any scar-seeking, probably because she was really busy unpacking from the camping trip, and by the time she was done I'd gone out. She's not here now, so maybe I can just go on avoiding her for a bit... :rolleyes: I'm just dreading the next time she goes to take one of her tablets and realises there are some missing.

I suppose it hasn't been as bad as I was building myself up for. Things never are, in the end. Thanks for your support.

I think my friends think I'm very weird. I've been so out of it today, they must've thought I was annoyed with them or something cuz I kept accidentally blanking them... I think some apologetic texting will be in order!
belle654
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i wish you were there to talk to luke, had such an awful day
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by belle654)
i wish you were there to talk to luke, had such an awful day
Hey, im here, im on msn just now too, im appear offline but im here :hugs:

Im going for a lie down now, but my computer is like just over the otherside of my room, so if you come on msn, just keep messeging me and i'll notice.

You should have my mobile number if you want aswell, Sorry ive not been around as much on msn :hugs:
Hope you're ok.
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Not Invented Yet)
Well, I had an awkward little conversation with mum about my next doctor's appointment (I was more annoyed that she brought it up when my little sister was in the room than anything else), and obviously she asked a lot of questions about how I'd been. But I avoided any scar-seeking, probably because she was really busy unpacking from the camping trip, and by the time she was done I'd gone out. She's not here now, so maybe I can just go on avoiding her for a bit... :rolleyes: I'm just dreading the next time she goes to take one of her tablets and realises there are some missing.

I suppose it hasn't been as bad as I was building myself up for. Things never are, in the end. Thanks for your support.

I think my friends think I'm very weird. I've been so out of it today, they must've thought I was annoyed with them or something cuz I kept accidentally blanking them... I think some apologetic texting will be in order!
Glad it wasn't as bad as you thought it would be
i know exactly what you mean about having your sister around, i have a go at my family if they mention things when my sister is around.
Hopefully everything will be alright for you, and try not to worry about the missing tablet now, nothing you can do about it so dont let it worry you at all.

I do that to my friends too, i really do alienate myself from them sometimes
But, i think they understand im not doing it intentionally.
fairy spangles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Sabertooth)
Perhaps it'd be best if you told them everything? Then they can properly decide whether to allow you to stay on. Don't give up, even if the worst happens and they do ask you to leave university there are loads of other options, for instance reapplying is very easy to do.
not for medicine - im screwed
Sabertooth
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
not for medicine - im screwed
Can you not ask to redo the year? Explain everything to them and I'm sure they'll understand, it seems very unfair otherwise.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (316)
37.44%
No - but I will (66)
7.82%
No - I don't want to (62)
7.35%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (400)
47.39%

Watched Threads