Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by molleh)
    Yep! Can't wait to get out of scummy east london, hah
    I'm just north of London, heard Nottingham is like a mini London for stuff to do, so sounds good to me! Love having the best of Nottingham then coming back home to still enjoy going into London though, spot on!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luis)
    I'm just north of London, heard Nottingham is like a mini London for stuff to do, so sounds good to me! Love having the best of Nottingham then coming back home to still enjoy going into London though, spot on!
    Yeaah, going out in London is always such a mission for me, cause if you go into central london, after clubs shut it takes like 2 hours to get home on night buses, can't wait to live in a city centre and be able to like walk home! I always find nights out in London are always SOO touristy aswell, not many students or young people etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ironandwine)
    anyone know if you can sign back in after having booked/paid accomodation? i wanna have another look at the kinda layout thing of the flats and stuff, but i don't wanna mess like the payment or anything up (:

edit: never mind did it and it didn't muck anything up ahaha
    i want to do that too but it won't let me!

ReputationRep:
    Someone make a Sandby facebook group

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roxy705)
    Yep theres gonna be lots of walks dont mind the exercise tho. Yeah same here lol got a migrain now because of the anxiety and anticipation of waiting lol but at least the stressful part is over. It was my second choice as i was after Gill st but obviously no chance there as they were swept up like hot cakes, but im happy with simpsons and finding the first housemate Ive tried to find pictures of the bathroom on the web but couldnt find any what are they like? seeing as you have seen it already.
    aha yeah I don't mind the exercise either, it'll just be hard draggin' yourself outta bed after a night out to walk to lectures! And yeah i'm glad the bookings all over, decided just to ring in sick for college and go back to bed yeah it's good that you can find your housemates & talk to people before you go, makes me a bit less nervous about moving out. tbh the bathrooms are fairly small and basic with just a shower, toilet and sink.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sanj)
    am at norton ,room 475, so i'd imagine a couple of rooms down from ya !
    Oh cool! what are you going to study?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jaz93)
    Im doing criminology to
    sweeet. can't wait to go!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lozzah8)
    Someone make a Sandby facebook group
    what room number are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luis)
    Sure am what block and floor you in ?
    Im on 3rd floor L block
    What about you? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TomR66)
    I've got a conditional offer and booked sandby room 328 this morning, what are these payment plans, do we have to do it and when does it have to be done by?
    Hey, i the payment plans i think are when you get your results and pass to achieve a place there, then within 48 hours you have to sort out the payment, which you will have your loans etcc..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gav.)
    aha yeah I don't mind the exercise either, it'll just be hard draggin' yourself outta bed after a night out to walk to lectures! And yeah i'm glad the bookings all over, decided just to ring in sick for college and go back to bed yeah it's good that you can find your housemates & talk to people before you go, makes me a bit less nervous about moving out. tbh the bathrooms are fairly small and basic with just a shower, toilet and sink.
    yeah i agree i'll cross that bridge when it comes to it lol oh i dont blame you stressful night! yeah definatley thanks for that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katharinearcher)
    Yes i am, room 135! you?
    I wanted gill street but i couldn't get it sadly!
    cant really remember which room but im on the 1st floor! what floor r u in? ur the first person i know whose in blenhiem yay haha. oh i wanted blenhiem i though gill was a bit expensive though nice lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesBCFC93)
    Gill Street Block A Ground floor anyone?
    Nope, Block A 3rd floor though so nearby!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Humz7)
    yepp, west london mate. how about yourself?
    Yep north london, you?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luis)
    Im like on the border of north london, where abouts you from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lorrie93)
    Thats cool at least I know somebody at Meridian Court now
    Are you in block D too?
    im in E! how many blocks are there? abit confused still!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by otilov)
    gone for 3rd , you?
    im on 2nd floor!! hope its alright!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liv.w)
    graphic design you? i'm getting all giddy now after the initial let down!
    Hey, you're doing Graphic Design? Me too! =D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pink26)
    Yep north london, you?!
    ahh nice! i'm from west london. where have you got your accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone living in the Maltings?
    It was the last one available when i checked.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.