Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Generaljake)
    Fabregas is as good a footballer as robbie savage and thats when robbies playing badly! give me a break you arsenal **********s, the only thing arsene wenger is good at is exploiting and raping young french black men and the occasional bum with arshavin (arshavin really should be in a circus for being the worlds most talentless midget)
    ipswich fan?

ReputationRep:
    Poor WUM. Again. Where did the good ones go? :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Any bets on who Arsenal will face in the final?

ReputationRep:
    Fabregas is as good a footballer as robbie savage and thats when robbies playing badly! give me a break you arsenal **********s, the only thing arsene wenger is good at is exploiting and raping young french black men and the occasional bum with arshavin (arshavin really should be in a circus for being the worlds most talentless midget)

ReputationRep:
    Birmingham.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by antonfigo)
    Djourscielny \m/
    also did you see Bender's first touch...it was amazing
    I notice they didn't actually show him scoring.... :dry:

ReputationRep:
    I think Bendtner is undroppable now :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    We're going to Wembley!!!

ReputationRep:
    Just back from the game. Atmosphere and match was class!!

We are going to wembley bare happs!

ReputationRep:
    That's four games in a row now that we've scored 3 goals, with Huddersfield at the weekend.

We've also only conceded 3 goals in our last 8 in all competitions, none of which were against a Premier League club. :teehee:

Another clean sheet for Chesney makes 6 in 10 games, though admittedly he didn't have much to do.

Any news on Sagna? Probably just a mild concussion, expect him to be rested for Saturday and then back in the squad for the Everton game.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colonel.)
    I think Bendtner is undroppable now :sexface:

I multiple-orgasmed at his goal. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Lol with all the criticism Arshavin has taken this season, he's still managed to get 7 goals and 14 assists. (wiki). With 9 assists in the league. (3rd overall) (http://www.premierleague.com/page/St...,12306,00.html)

People will never understand why he is one of our most effective players. But he's very subtle about it, and most football fans are idiots, and hence lack the analytical skills to understand his game. However I'm not complaining, I'd rather he be underrated than overrated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T.Adams VI)
    Lol with all the criticism Arshavin has taken this season, he's still managed to get 7 goals and 14 assists. (wiki). With 9 assists in the league. (3rd overall) (http://www.premierleague.com/page/St...,12306,00.html)

People will never understand why he is one of our most effective players. But he's very subtle about it, and most football fans are idiots, and hence lack the analytical skills to understand his game. However I'm not complaining, I'd rather he be underrated than overrated.
    I don't think anyone's questioning his effectiveness in the final third, most fans are disappointed with his apparent lack of interest for large periods of the game.

That coupled with the fact he doesn't track back as much as he should defensively.

Loving the sig. :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations on reaching the Carling Cup final.

I had an absolutely phenomenal time last night. My throat is so sore I can hardly speak today. MotM for me was Wilshere, what a brilliant all-round player.

WE'RE GOING TO WEM-BE-LY!

(Original post by cfc1992)
        Congratulations on winning two games in a row.

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by cfc1992)
        Thanks man :gthumb:

Spoiler:
        Show
        :dry:

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by T.Adams VI)

Correct me if I'm wrong here but haven't you been very critical of Lampard despite him being much more productive?

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Jeppasloth)
        Correct me if I'm wrong here but haven't you been very critical of Lampard despite him being much more productive?
        That's the one.

Recently on OptaJoe's twitter thing it said Lampard had created the most chances out of anyone in the Premier League since August 2003. Wonder if any of your players (T Adams) will have 22 goals and 17 assists in the league alone like Lampard did last season? (And not even get a place in the team of the season).

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.