Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    At the interview, once you're done with the ethical scenario, are the questions mostly based on your PS, or do they have a set of generic questions they ask as well?
    Thanks in advance, and congrats to all those who have got through their interview/received offers!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrAli786)
    Congrats . How did your interview go? And when did you hear back ?
    (Original post by General Maximus)
    Congratulations. Had you already uploaded your certificates/passport details on the portal? If not, did they ask you to upload before you were give then offer?

How did you feel about your interview?

What time did you get your offer? (Roughly)
    Cheers guys. I literally only just got the offer, maybe around 5ish today. I handed in my certificate photocopies at the interview and had to upload my passport yesterday (so if you get a message asking for it, it's probably a good sign). As for the interview itself, I thought it started pretty poorly but improved as it went on, as the nerves settled down - pretty normal I guess.

ReputationRep:
    Staring to think offers are being handed out soon and rejections are being held back ...

ReputationRep:
    Someone who's done the interview- is it an essay or questionnaire?

I know it's been asked before...

Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is the course at Kings taught subject wise or system wise? I mean, will we learn Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry etc etc as separate sections or do we learn systematically, i.e Cardiovascular system? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Also got my offer today - received the notification on the portal just after 5. My interview was on the 11th. I had been asked for passport uploads, but don't be discouraged if there's no response yet; They take a while to respond.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doyvla)
    Also got my offer today - received the notification on the portal just after 5. My interview was on the 11th. I had been asked for passport uploads, but don't be discouraged if there's no response yet; They take a while to respond.
    Congratulations!

ReputationRep:
    Guys I had my interview December 4th and got confirmation that they attached my gcse certificates to my application and uploaded my passport like december 15th. Still I have got no response from them . Any idea why i have not got a response.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by buvraj)
    Guys I had my interview December 4th and got confirmation that they attached my gcse certificates to my application and uploaded my passport like december 15th. Still I have got no response from them . Any idea why i have not got a response.
    I received the same message from them ..I have no clue. I'm not sure but as I said before ..they might be delaying rejections

Reaaally wish that's not the case and I hope you hear from them soon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosine)
    I received the same message from them ..I have no clue. I'm not sure but as I said before ..they might be delaying rejections

Reaaally wish that's not the case and I hope you hear from them soon!
    when was ur interview btw. I hope its not a rejection. But i heard they have given out some rejections already so i think more likely to be waiting list. Lool im hoping they havent forgot our applications completely

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doyvla)
    Is it specifically your passport they ask for or just proof of ID? I put my passport in such a safe place that even I can't find it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    when was ur interview btw. I hope its not a rejection. But i heard they have given out some rejections already so i think more likely to be waiting list. Lool im hoping they havent forgot our applications completely
    18th.... I don't know what to think .. Because I know of a few people with offers who were interviewed after me. I didn't know they've given out rejections.
    Ahhh I know .. I hope they haven't forgotten! :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    18th.... I don't know what to think .. Because I know of a few people with offers who were interviewed after me. I didn't know they've given out rejections.
    Ahhh I know .. I hope they haven't forgotten! :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
    u neednt be worried u still have until end of the week before u can start worrying. . But me on the other hand is different. I had mine 2 weeks before urs and still got no reply.

ReputationRep:
    I uploaded my driving licence - would that be ok?

ReputationRep:
    u neednt be worried u still have until end of the week before u can start worrying. . But me on the other hand is different. I had mine 2 weeks before urs and still got no reply.
    Thanks ..I hope you hear extremely soon!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thanks ..I hope you hear extremely soon!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks. the way i see it if i failed my interview they would have rejected me before but since i havent been rejected i still hope.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks. the way i see it if i failed my interview they would have rejected me before but since i havent been rejected i still hope.
    Speaking of which, are you sure students have actually received rejections from kings post-interview? Might they have been your friends? From twitter? From TSR?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by General Maximus)
    Speaking of which, are you sure students have actually received rejections from kings post-interview? Might they have been your friends? From twitter? From TSR?
    I actually dont know anyone with rejections but i ahve heard rumours and and from other peopl some people have got rejections. So i cant be 100% sure. What about you when was ur interview

ReputationRep:
    Had my interview on the 16th of december. Got told to upload my passport on the 2nd and my AS certificates today. Don't really know what to expect

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by va96)
    Had my interview on the 16th of december. Got told to upload my passport on the 2nd and my AS certificates today. Don't really know what to expect
    Probably an offer ( ps I don't mean to get ur hopes up though). But why would they ask for these if they didn't want to give you and offer ? Fingers crossed for you ( may I ascertain what time was your interview though ???

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.