Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou 22)
    :jumphug:

IKR TSR is becoming my vice .

I may give it a break while I have a lovely bubble bath as it is getting on my nerves.
    I might just join you to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    +2
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper

(Original post by MalteseMalteser)
    So you can reply to the PM Or maybe I could use it as an incentive to make you do more revision to stop you posting on the thread?

Blocking it?! Eh?! What is this sorcery?!!!! :mad:
    Maybe :lol:

:rofl: its a little thing i learnt Imagine building a wall and blocking things out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King Leonidas)
    I might just join you to be honest.

Was just playing Sonic classics collection on the Dsi my brother is gonna whoop my ass as I lost all the lives so now his back to square one, I suck at games.

Going to be cussed by a 7 year old, may use gobstoppers as a bribe muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AMYC1999)
    Maybe :lol:

:rofl: its a little thing i learnt Imagine building a wall and blocking things out
    Hmm...then take this! and this! and this! hopefully that turns you back to your books and away from the thread

Can you teach me, please? :puppyeyes: Could I block you out - not just your thoughts, but you altogether? (Joking, I couldn't possibly do such a thing )

ReputationRep:
    --

ReputationRep:
    546 now

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    But the thread has become dryer than the Sahara so I am outty for a bit. Yahhhhhhh time to smell like strawberries and cream.

ReputationRep:

Was just playing Sonic classics collection on the Dsi my brother is gonna whoop my ass as I lost all the lives so now his back to square one, I suck at games.

Going to be cussed by a 7 year old, may use gobstoppers as a bribe muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaha
    Gobstoppers?

They are called Jawbreakers.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Gobstoppers?

I think Americans call then gobstoppers, not entirely wrong

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Gobstoppers?

Nope, I have some willy wonka's everlasting gobstoppers or I did they have took the other ones that were on top of my wardrobe , but they are sold in poundland I have also seen them in Selfridges food hall for £3 £3 yano .

ReputationRep:
    fgjfgj

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Nope, I have some willy wonka's everlasting gobstoppers or I did they have took the other ones that were on top of my wardrobe , but they are sold in poundland I have also seen them in Selfridges food hall for £3 £3 yano .
    Why aren't you in the bath yet?

ReputationRep:
    Why aren't you in the bath yet?
    xD

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anythingoo1)
    I think Americans call then gobstoppers, not entirely wrong

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Jaw breakers sounds better

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Those .

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 28, 2014
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.