The Student Room Group

The Somali Society Mk III

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Awkwardhafsa
Fine you don't know what you are missing. And get things straight IM breaking up with YOU. don't call me, text me, or even address me ever again. One day you will wake up and realise that I was the one, and you will cry and you will hurt. But by then itll be too late. I wish you nothing but good luck for the future. Tell your mum in sorry it didn't work out. And i will post the jeans i borrowed from your sister.

Sincerely your ex wife. Mrs awkward

Wow loool you are the queen of awkwardness dont worry. Im jus not worthy of being mister awkward.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Biryani007
Ok let me repeat that to myself and snap you...let's see if I look like a model :rofl:

loooool ok.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by missfats

Who are we kidding...we both look like crap :rofl:
:wink:
Who are we kidding...we both look like crap :rofl:
:wink:

lel. so true :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do you girls watch lifelongpercussions on youtube? MashaAllah I can't get over how beautiful she is 😍

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Secretnerd123
Do you girls watch lifelongpercussions on youtube? MashaAllah I can't get over how beautiful she is

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know!!!!! I have her on snapchat and instagram and I honestly cant get over her either..mashaaA stunning girl!
I know!!!!! I have her on snapchat and instagram and I honestly cant get over her either..mashaaA stunning girl!

Follow me ON INSTAGRAM

I NEVA KNEW U HADDDD ITT WASTE MAN. luv u

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yup she is mashaAllah <3
Gash everytime i go on insta, I'm mesmerised by how pretty the girls i follow are. Makes me insecure sometimes lol! but everyone is beautiful in their own way at the end of the day I guess :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Follow me ON INSTAGRAM

I NEVA KNEW U HADDDD ITT WASTE MAN. luv u

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lmaoooooo I just have an account..no pictures. Too insecure to put pics up when insta's full of hotness. I needed to contact someone to buy an abaya so got it :lol:

Yup she is mashaAllah <3
Gash everytime i go on insta, I'm mesmerised by how pretty the girls i follow are. Makes me insecure sometimes lol! but everyone is beautiful in their own way at the end of the day I guess :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know!! Literally full of hot people! I get so jealous but I can't get evil eye on them so I whisper mashaaA everytime I click on a picture :lol:
Yeh I guess...some people are very very blessed in the looks department though..but Alhamdulillah :tongue:
Reply 2269
Salaam all ! New to tsr and was just wondering if there's anyone on this thread starting uni this sept ?

Or anyone at uni who could offer a fellow somali sister some advice?

:smile:
Lmaoooooo I just have an account..no pictures. Too insecure to put pics up when insta's full of hotness. I needed to contact someone to buy an abaya so got it :lol:

I know!! Literally full of hot people! I get so jealous but I can't get evil eye on them so I whisper mashaaA everytime I click on a picture :lol:
Yeh I guess...some people are very very blessed in the looks department though..but Alhamdulillah :tongue:

Loooool i have an account but don't post pics too just *stalk* *stalk* *stalk* its not that I'm very insecure, its just that I've never been one to post pics on popular social networking sites :tongue:

We are so similar xD

Btw I'm a little confused as to the whole 'evil eye' thingy. What happens to a person if people don't say m'A to their enviable qualities?
Girls, why are you so obsessed with looks?

Insecure, so why have a picture of yourself as your display? Hmmmmm

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by axa_
Salaam all ! New to tsr and was just wondering if there's anyone on this thread starting uni this sept ?

Or anyone at uni who could offer a fellow somali sister some advice?

:smile:

Meeeeee. What will you be studying sis?

Welcome to the soc btw! Soo dhawoow!
Original post by Zara2014

Posted from TSR Mobile

Abdul karim
nice one.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Abdul karim
nice one.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2275
Meeeeee. What will you be studying sis?

Welcome to the soc btw! Soo dhawoow!

Pharmacy sis how about you? I'm so nervous about starting uni

Thanks for the warm welcome haha :smile:
Loooool i have an account but don't post pics too just *stalk* *stalk* *stalk* its not that I'm very insecure, its just that I've never been one to post pics on popular social networking sites :tongue:

We are so similar xD

Btw I'm a little confused as to the whole 'evil eye' thingy. What happens to a person if people don't say m'A to their enviable qualities?

Ahah me neither...I had facebook once upon a time and that was picture-less too :biggrin:
Erm something might happen to them I think :redface:
Original post by Zara2014

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahah because TSR users aren't that hot (some are but most aren't) so I can get away with it :lol:
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Posted from TSR Mobile

hahha, im assuming your the same?
Anyone up for snapchat?

warning no one under 18 lel. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm up for that! But tomorrow, got work at 6am why am i even awake at this time pls

Quick Reply

Latest