Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jess_babeszz)
    Just got an offer from UEA!!!! Over the moon! Congrats to all those with offers from DMU today too!
    Well done!

ReputationRep:
    Well done to everyone with offers from DMU.

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer from UEA!!!! Over the moon! Congrats to all those with offers from DMU today too!
    Well done

ReputationRep:
    Huge congratulations to everyone who's had offers from DMU today - I'm so chuffed for you!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chloejaneedwards)
    Hey. I've made BCU my firm choice and just wondering whether anyone would be doing the same? Looking into accommodation and just wanted to know where most people would be heading. Also congratulations for anyone recieving offers!
    If I don't hear back from Leeds (which it is looking unlikely) I think I'm going to be making Birmingham my firm too - I like the fact it's more coursework based than Manchester met! And I feel more confident on getting BBB than ABB!
    I don't know what accommodation I'll be staying in. I know the accommodation closest to South Campus don't have any ensuite rooms, so I'm debating on going to one of the others. But it'd be nice if I was around others on the course, so keep me posted where you're thinking of!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JordanC55)
    OMG!

I got an offer from DMU!

so happy I could cry!
    WELL DONE! You deserve good news after so much waiting! WAHOOO!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Growingold)
    Have you had an email off them at all?
    I had one saying my application has been pooled/put on hold

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eskimok1)
    I know it is hard but try and stay positive. They haven't rejected you outright so you must still be in with a good chance of an offer. It is unfortunate that you have to wait so
    long for a reply especially when you know that others are getting offers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Higlet)
    If I don't hear back from Leeds (which it is looking unlikely) I think I'm going to be making Birmingham my firm too - I like the fact it's more coursework based than Manchester met! And I feel more confident on getting BBB than ABB!
    I don't know what accommodation I'll be staying in. I know the accommodation closest to South Campus don't have any ensuite rooms, so I'm debating on going to one of the others. But it'd be nice if I was around others on the course, so keep me posted where you're thinking of!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sad to read this - you given up the idea of MMU - one future classmate lost lol! What will you do for an insurance choice if you pick BCU or won't you bother? (Sure you will get the grades in any event!)

ReputationRep:
    As everyone else has said it's not over yet - you still have a chance so try to stay positive. And you do have other offers too don't you so all is not lost.

Sending happy thoughts your way!

ReputationRep:
    I'm in the same position. I know it's hard, but the only thing we can do right now is stick it out, and try to stay positive. It's not over yet!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JordanC55)
    You got a favourite so far?
    Not really! They both have their pros and cons. Plymouth is a beautiful area but Leicester is nearer to me! And they both seemed equally amazing courses!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rhimair)
    I'm in the same position. I know it's hard, but the only thing we can do right now is stick it out, and try to stay positive. It's not over yet!
    Great attitude! The waiting is the worst part - I remember it well!

Good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by izzydizzyyy)
    Not really! They both have their pros and cons. Plymouth is a beautiful area but Leicester is nearer to me! And they both seemed equally amazing courses!
    Are they conditional offers? Maybe the conditions set could help you decide or are they the same? Last year I had offers with different grade requirements which helped a lot! All said and done you will be qualified wherever you go so ....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmyPilot)
    Are they conditional offers? Maybe the conditions set could help you decide or are they the same? Last year I had offers with different grade requirements which helped a lot! All said and done you will be qualified wherever you go so ....
    Yeah Plymouth have given me higher conditions...so considering putting DMU as my insurance. But not sure whether I should just put DMU as firm! That's my dilemma! But yes true we'll reach the end goal any which way

ReputationRep:
    I had an interview in December with man met and I emailed them to see why I haven't heard and they said my application is being held too so I know how you feel. Everyone is receiving offers but at least we haven't been rejected. There's still lots of hope, even though it's hard to hold onto! Keep your chin up hehe.

ReputationRep:
    Yay well done! I have an offer from UEA too Is UEA your first choice?

ReputationRep:
    It's amazing how many people have received offers today. Congratulations to you all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by izzydizzyyy)
    I'm stuck between Plymouth and Leicester as well!! I like both which makes it difficult :eek::confused:

ReputationRep:
    Well done everyone who got offers today! And keep holding on everyone who's waiting on Leeds and Manchester... As the greatest movie of all time once taught me, we're all in this togetheeeeeeeer :banana::banana:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 7, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.