Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by furryface12)
    But I've got things I need to do tomorrow and I don't want to mess up, and I've felt tired and ill enough today as it is Might come for a little bit...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    kk we'll start and just come chat with us if you like

ReputationRep:
    apparently observers can't chat...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PandaWho)
    course you can! panda needs keeping busy!

whats the link?

(Original post by furryface12)
    Good, to all three! Also good luck to boyfriend for interview, and at least he's back tomorrow so there hopefully shouldn't be another night this bad for you

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Sabertooth)
    I'd be up for joining you and Pandawho if you get one going (and don't mind me barging in )
    Has it crashed, or is it my net?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samba)
    Has it crashed, or is it my net?
    must be your net?

ReputationRep:
    Nearly fell asleep then had a panic attack about uni :unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by purple-duck)
    :wavey:
    Family members are still here and MORE ARE ARRIVING :eek4:

(Original post by tasha96)
    So sorry I've been so rubbish today (and recently)

ReputationRep:
    My flatmate casually mentioned earlier that we'll be living together for a couple of years I'm so happy that she's not just planning on abandoning me as soon as the minimum lease is up

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I think my sleeping patterns ruined...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I think my sleeping patterns ruined...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Same

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SweetNothing)
    Same
    Same

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thank god for netflix and tumblr!

ReputationRep:
    Same
    Been a paranoid mess all night, still hearing noises...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Been a paranoid mess all night, still hearing noises...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I've been like that too, I've had to put headphones on to try and drown the noise out.

ReputationRep:
    Haven't had a wink of sleep all night. Been trying to get off for almost 6 hours. Got two exams today and haven't even started for the big one yet. Think it's time I accepted I'm not getting any sleep until at least 5pm. A break was needed because I was working hard but could have got a few more hours work done probably if I'd known I wasn't going to get any sleep.

I'm looking to apply to university but in January 2013 during my AS levels I was sectioned under the Mental Health Act and was released from hospital in March 2013 and had to drop my 4th subject for missing so much of the courses. What is the history with extenuating circumstances? And is one of the top universities still an option for me?

I'd really appreciate a reply!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    i hate myself, i really really just hate myself, i have a decent job offer there, full time job decent wages yet i can't bring myself to go, i'm sat in my bedroom in tears cause i don't want to go, but i don't know why. i'm so f**king stupid why can't i just not be an idiot and go to this stupid job. i'm so pathetic i really just don't know why i'm here anymore i'm such a waste of space i'm sick of feeling like this all the time, i'm so angry at myself :mad::mad:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    i hate myself, i really really just hate myself, i have a decent job offer there, full time job decent wages yet i can't bring myself to go, i'm sat in my bedroom in tears cause i don't want to go, but i don't know why. i'm so f**king stupid why can't i just not be an idiot and go to this stupid job. i'm so pathetic i really just don't know why i'm here anymore i'm such a waste of space i'm sick of feeling like this all the time, i'm so angry at myself :mad::mad:
    you're none of those things, you are a loving, sweet, gentle human bean who is clever and deserves to be happy :console:

ReputationRep:
    So much panic right now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james1211)
    So much panic right now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    *offers hug* want to chat?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hellokittymad)
    *offers hug* want to chat?
    I have a doctor's appointment about something quite embarrassing so I'm a bit nervous

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 25, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.