Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cerlohee)
    If you're international you can send one on Monday 12th
    Thanks! Btw just got an email from Queens' saying that we should check UCAS weblink before emailing them on Monday. What is that? Do they mean UCAS track?

ReputationRep:
    Can't get to sleep too nervous!!! Good luck everyone

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hitomi777)
    I wonder how long will it take to get the letter to Poland XD

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm guessing you'll get an email like me : )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fantasyfaerie)
    COME ON, ROYAL MAIL, YOU CAN DO IT!
    :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
    Woooo

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You won't even need to open the envelope to know if it is a yes or a no. A big/heavy one will mean you got in and they've sent details for what happens next. A slim/regular letter will be a simple rejection.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arcanely)
    You won't even need to open the envelope to know if it is a yes or a no. A big/heavy one will mean you got in and they've sent details for what happens next. A slim/regular letter will be a simple rejection.
    We've been over this several times, that isn't true.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Nope.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    This isn't always true! Sometimes they send the outcome of your application and the other details separately, so you could get a single piece of paper with details of your offer.

ReputationRep:
    Good luck everyone hope you all get good news tomorrow! X x

ReputationRep:
    ****. Panicking now. After doing well with the maths questions in the interview, at the end of my better interview, he asked me about the maths challenge and I completely blagged the answer, telling him I just missed out on BMO1 (which I did), but making a ****ty excuse. I mean, to be fair, I didn't copy up my answers correctly from sheet to sheet (as we filled out two answers, one to be marked in school and one to be sent off), but I hope they believed me as it was genuine. If they think I'm lying I'm ****ed. I just wasn't expecting the question at all! Probably didn't sound convincing I asked at the end like 'does it matter' and he says it doesn't at all he just said there was a correlation between how good a school is and if they enter students for the maths challenge (as we were just discussing how good my school was in terms of STEP Easter School eligibility). but we'll see. ****.

ReputationRep:
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh! I would imagine that the decision letter is now chilling out in a bag at a Royal Mail sorting facility.

Either my college would be nice enough to auto email decisions on Monday or I will have to wait 5 to 7 days for the letter to arrive. It's going to be a tense week ahead either way. This wait is more nerve wrecking than during my A level results day! :headfire:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by subject1)
    Anyone who is applying for geography at st.johns (or applying for geography/applying to st. johns) then plz tell me your outcome! I am soo eager to know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    I'm applying to St John's for geography- I think I've been pooled but I'll just have to wait and see! Best of luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DomStaff)
    ****. Panicking now. After doing well with the maths questions in the interview, at the end of my better interview, he asked me about the maths challenge and I completely blagged the answer, telling him I just missed out on BMO1 (which I did), but making a ****ty excuse. I mean, to be fair, I didn't copy up my answers correctly from sheet to sheet (as we filled out two answers, one to be marked in school and one to be sent off), but I hope they believed me as it was genuine. If they think I'm lying I'm ****ed. I just wasn't expecting the question at all! Probably didn't sound convincing I asked at the end like 'does it matter' and he says it doesn't at all he just said there was a correlation between how good a school is and if they enter students for the maths challenge (as we were just discussing how good my school was in terms of STEP Easter School eligibility). but we'll see. ****.
    *Breathe* Don't think about it now, distract yourself with a movie or something... Don't dwell on it, all the best

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1www1)
    Does anyone know if Murray Edwards sends e-mails and if yes when?
    Murray Edwards is supposed to send out emails on the 10th. I think this is for all applicants, not just internationals.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anaia)
    *Breathe* Don't think about it now, distract yourself with a movie or something... Don't dwell on it, all the best
    If that pissed the interviewers off I'm ****ed. Hope I wake up late tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    I may be applying to Cambridge in the future, but for now - GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

ReputationRep:
    Well I think I'm going to stay up with my rather ill girlfriend until her letter arrives but until then it's time for a picture count

Just post an original picture. 1, 2, 3... etc.

Let's start with 1 !

Name:  day_of_the_doctor_1_day.jpg
Views: 348
Size:  95.2 KB

Up to you !

ReputationRep:
    Havent been worrying all week, because either way, the decision's made and it was a brilliant opportunity, but i just woke up from a dream that i got a letter saying 'congratulations! We just saved you from studying a subject you will never excel in!' Fair to say... it was a bit of a misleading rejection...

Ah well, they say sleep is for the weak anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kyleryan101)
    Well I think I'm going to stay up with my rather ill girlfriend until her letter arrives but until then it's time for a picture count

Just post an original picture. 1, 2, 3... etc.

Let's start with 1 !

Name:  day_of_the_doctor_1_day.jpg
Views: 348
Size:  95.2 KB

Up to you !
    I have no clue how to rep/like this on the app, but I love your selection of photo ^^

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kolasinac138)
    Not getting mine till around 1:30 PM when I arrive home .

Any Sidney apps here?
    Engineering at Sidney here!

Poll
Do you have any savings?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.