The Student Room Group

A2 Biology OCR June 2015 Revision Thread

Scroll to see replies

I screwed up the dialysis stuff :frown: otherwise it was okay but I think I've made silly errors like RBC and the kidney table thing Ahh, opinions on grade boundaries? Similar to last year?
was it range bars? i have no idea why i thought of that, i don't think I've ever heard of them before..
Original post by Lilenthia
I put down the water potential is lowered so red blood cells don't burst >_<

Same!
what did you guys put for the one about the significant increase with the table?
The range of emotions I went through whilst sitting this paper (F214):
😭😭😥😰😓😖😫😨😱😠😡😤😤😖

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ForeignHamster
Yep 93.4 ! And error bars im sure..

Didn't you round the number to 93?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Can't believe I had to go all the the way back to year 10 to remember the range bar things
I put deviation of the mean but it's error bars
Original post by goonieskellie
what did you guys put for the one about the significant increase with the table?

i put the one from 2.3 to 11.5 because it had the largest percentage increase, but i think i may be wrong
Original post by goonieskellie

The renal something or another. It was 5x more prevalent in over 65;s
Original post by corey7695
was it range bars? i have no idea why i thought of that, i don't think I've ever heard of them before..

Its standard deviation.
I wrote range of incidence D:
What on earth was the difference between the peritoneum and the artificial membrane?

I said the artificial membrane removes waste AND adds required substances (e.g. glucose), while the peritoneum ONLY removes waste.

But I'm fairly sure that's wrong.
**** my life that exam was awful why the **** did I learn all the f***** cycles 😡😡😡😡 all my hours of revision for nothing you didnt need to know biology for that exam and the dyalisis question was horrible 😭😭
Original post by bbadonde2
The renal something or another. It was 5x more prevalent in over 65;s

oh god, i was really confused which way round it meant, like an increase from older to younger, or younger to older
Original post by corey7695
i put the one from 2.3 to 11.5 because it had the largest percentage increase, but i think i may be wrong

i also put that one!
Original post by Faithams
Its standard deviation.
I wrote range of incidence D:

i just googled range bars and it looks pretty similar..
Original post by swagster
i put inner membrane, stroma, granum

same :smile:
Original post by jas9799
i said range bars

Do you think error bars would get a mark?
Original post by TommyHoang
Didn't you round the number to 93?

Posted from TSR Mobile

In my working i had something like 93.39 then wrote 93.4 , did they specify dp places?? But in that column they had 3 sf so i just put that. Otherwise it shouldnt matter if they didnt specify it..
Original post by jas9799
i also put that one!

i also worked it out as having a 400% increase, which was larger than the others, but i wasn't sure haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending