Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    If anyone has an offer for History and wants to be added to the facebook group chat, please message me

(if anyone is confused by the earlier post with English I am doing joint English and History)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellawhite4686)
    ah cool , where else do you have offers for? are you going to the morning/afternoon law talk on the tuesday?
    All my offers are Durham, UCL, Bristol, Newcastle, Liverpool, I'm going to the morning one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bsmart96)
    All my offers are Durham, UCL, Bristol, Newcastle, Liverpool, I'm going to the morning one
    ah such a good choice of unis! yes also morning- are you in the durham law applicants Facebook group chat?

ReputationRep:
    Who's a queens campus applicant?

ReputationRep:
    ah such a good choice of unis! yes also morning- are you in the durham law applicants Facebook group chat?
    No don't think so

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bsmart96)
    No don't think so
    would you like to be added? put a link to your facebook and ill add you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sm00)
    Bit upset that they waited 5 months to reject me, would've been nice to not spend all this time thinking about it...
    Yes, my daughter is still waiting......it is very difficult reading all the posts by people about the post offer visits!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SAS2016)
    Yes, my daughter is still waiting......it is very difficult reading all the posts by people about the post offer visits!
    What did she apply for?

ReputationRep:
    HOORAY! GOT MY OFFER FOR CHINESE! And it's lower than SOAS - all I have to do is pass, there is not strict pass boundary they want me to exceed!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ivoryfall)
    HOORAY! GOT MY OFFER FOR CHINESE! And it's lower than SOAS - all I have to do is pass, there is not strict pass boundary they want me to exceed!
    Aah congrats! I don't know you or have applied for languages but congrats because I know you've been waiting for ages, longer than me, (I'm still waiting) hahah so that's great!! Well done

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Finally got my offer for Anthropology and Archaeology!!!! Been driving myself mad waiting!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ivoryfall)
    Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wish you all the best

ReputationRep:
    When the offers start rolling in and I'm waiting here like a fish 🙃

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone going to st Aidan's Tuesday-Wednesday? And/or the maths talks on Wednesday?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AA10743)
    When the offers start rolling in and I'm waiting here like a fish 🙃
    same, my friend's going off to the post-offer applicant day tomorrow and i'm just here like.... one day they'll get back to me...... probably.....
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Wondering if anybody can help me out - I have applied to jon snow college. Would I spend the 3 years with this college (oxford and cambridge style) or would i have the option to go private accomodation for my 2nd + 3rd year?

ReputationRep:
    Could you add me to it? My name is Virginia Raffaeli :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tazza ma razza)
    Wondering if anybody can help me out - I have applied to jon snow college. Would I spend the 3 years with this college (oxford and cambridge style) or would i have the option to go private accomodation for my 2nd + 3rd year?
    Most people live outside the colleges in their 2nd and 3rd years

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GigiRaffaeli)
    Most people live outside the colleges in their 2nd and 3rd years
    I have the opposite question - is it possible to stay in, or does it vary by college?
    I can't be bothered with 'living out' and all that, ending up far away or in some horrible house etc!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bj1)
    I have the opposite question - is it possible to stay in, or does it vary by college?
    I can't be bothered with 'living out' and all that, ending up far away or in some horrible house etc!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    All the colleges have a small number of rooms reserved for students in their 2nd and 3rd years. They don't have many because the principle behind it is that you make friends in the first year and then live with them outside the colleges :-)

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.