The Student Room Group

The FIFA Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by difeo
scenes when we're losing 3-0 then rk and luke leave and we draw 4-4

@Rk2k14 @Lucinda @zKlown

#betteroffwithoutyou

Had to go bbz, Lucio's performance was too much too handle.

Spoiler

Original post by difeo
I'm sure we would be fine but the more the merrier eh.
Don't be salty that we banged in 4 in 20 minutes without you

Meh, I'm honestly not all that bothered. I left so you guys wouldn't bitch about waiting but well done for salvaging a point.

It's getting to the point now though that I'm rapidly losing interest in clubs.
The snide comments every time I do something are absolutely relentless and completely unjustified.

Obviously you'll laugh at the use of the word but it's borderline bullying at times and I'm just so tired of hearing it.
Don't think I won't just quit because it's not like this kind of thing hasn't happened before. Grow up and stop being ridiculous tools or I'm done.
Original post by Lúcio
Meh, I'm honestly not all that bothered. I left so you guys wouldn't bitch about waiting but well done for salvaging a point.

The snide comments every time I do something are absolutely relentless and completely unjustified.

Obviously you'll laugh at the use of the word but it's borderline bullying at times and I'm just so tired of hearing it.
Don't think I won't just quit because it's not like this kind of thing hasn't happened before. Grow up and stop being ridiculous tools or I'm done.

Use mic fool.
Not as fun when we can't discuss day-to-day problems with each other.
Like @difeo's struggle to grow facial hair.
Or @zKlown's pre-workout breakfast.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Rk2k14
Use mic fool.

RK coming like that cocky ginger kid.

We rip each other Luke, did you not hear me going at RK? I give him a lot more stick than I give you!
Original post by zKlown

We rip each other Luke, did you not hear me going at RK? I give him a lot more stick than I give you!

I guess he's not a big man with a beard like me. :u:

Boys from Manchester can take **** as well as dish it out.
Hold tight Bugzy. 0161.
Original post by Lúcio

It's just banter that you get more of because you cant give it out. Use your mic ffs
Original post by Lúcio

lol
Original post by Rk2k14
Use mic fool.

Original post by zKlown

Original post by difeo
It's just banter that you get more of because you cant give it out. Use your mic ffs

Nah you try to justify it by saying it's because I have no mic, but that's not it.

I don't think you realise how infuriating it is to hear sniggers every time I do something (sometimes even if I pull it off), but then hear absolute silence if I do something amazing.
There have been times where i've run the whole length of the field to do a last ditch challenge and all I get is "why is our striker playing left back?". Yeah that's what I want to hear guys, thanks.
It gets to the point where sometimes I don't even bother tracking back now.

The mentality that it's just banter and that I can take it is no justification for doing what you do.
It's only a game or whatever but being constantly berated with absolutely no gratitude just makes you want to stop playing.

If i leave your party, that should be a signal to say that you've seriously pissed me off, not to invite me back and make fun of me for it.
Original post by FFTypoCorrector
I should be the focal point of the team as I have vanquished all of u fags in 1v1 matchesPosted from TSR Mobile

Not me

Original post by Rk2k14

Boys from Manchester can take dick as well as dish it out.

Fixed.
Original post by Lúcio
Nah you try to justify it by saying it's because I have no mic, but that's not it.

I don't think you realise how infuriating it is to hear sniggers every time I do something (sometimes even if I pull it off), but then hear absolute silence if I do something amazing.
There have been times where i've run the whole length of the field to do a last ditch challenge and all I get is "why is our striker playing left back?". Yeah that's what I want to hear guys, thanks.
It gets to the point where sometimes I don't even bother tracking back now.

The mentality that it's just banter and that I can take it is no justification for doing what you do.
It's only a game or whatever but being constantly berated with absolutely no gratitude just makes you want to stop playing.

If i leave your party, that should be a signal to say that you've seriously pissed me off, not to invite me back and make fun of me for it.

Bull**** tbh, yes people have said "why is our striker at left back" (which is clearly a joke anyway) but they also say "good tracking back" and certainly you'll get "nice finish" if it is one.

We laugh at everyone when they do a ****ty pass.

Get a mic
Original post by difeo
Bull**** tbh, yes people have said "why is our striker at left back" (which is clearly a joke anyway) but they also say "good tracking back" and certainly you'll get "nice finish" if it is one.

We laugh at everyone when they do a ****ty pass.

Get a mic

You coming back on?
Original post by Dirtybit
Not me

Fixed.

Lol I've beaten you 4 times on the trot

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

I haven't played you on Fifa 16, you played me when I was just getting used to ps4 and only just got fifa 15 after not playing much in a long while so I wouldn't read in to those games too much
(edited 8 years ago)
i think your all too afraid to take on a newcomer
Original post by zKlown
You coming back on?

let's go

Original post by Rk2k14
Had to go bbz, Lucio's performance was too much too handle.

Spoiler

Original post by Lúcio

Posted from TSR Mobile

pls come
Original post by difeo
let's go

pls come

Make it half past
Original post by zKlown
You coming back on?

Me and difs are playing :smile:
Got sacked as Liverpool manager for coming 5th due to GD
I won the FA cup and was runner up in the league cup
Rage

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Angry cucumber
Got sacked as Liverpool manager for coming 5th due to GD
I won the FA cup and was runner up in the league cup
Rage

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol that's harsh considering how bad our squad is both on the game and irl :tongue:
Original post by difeo
let's go

pls come

Coming back on?

Quick Reply

Latest