x Turn on thread page Beta

The FIFA Thread watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    scenes when we're losing 3-0 then rk and luke leave and we draw 4-4

Rk2k14 Lucinda zKlown

#betteroffwithoutyou
    Had to go bbz, Lucio's performance was too much too handle.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Had to eat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    I'm sure we would be fine but the more the merrier eh.
    Don't be salty that we banged in 4 in 20 minutes without you
    Meh, I'm honestly not all that bothered. I left so you guys wouldn't ***** about waiting but well done for salvaging a point.

It's getting to the point now though that I'm rapidly losing interest in clubs.
    The snide comments every time I do something are absolutely relentless and completely unjustified.

Obviously you'll laugh at the use of the word but it's borderline bullying at times and I'm just so tired of hearing it.
    Don't think I won't just quit because it's not like this kind of thing hasn't happened before. Grow up and stop being ridiculous tools or I'm done.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Meh, I'm honestly not all that bothered. I left so you guys wouldn't ***** about waiting but well done for salvaging a point.

The snide comments every time I do something are absolutely relentless and completely unjustified.

Obviously you'll laugh at the use of the word but it's borderline bullying at times and I'm just so tired of hearing it.
    Don't think I won't just quit because it's not like this kind of thing hasn't happened before. Grow up and stop being ridiculous tools or I'm done.
    Use mic fool.
    Not as fun when we can't discuss day-to-day problems with each other.
    Like difeo's struggle to grow facial hair.
    Or zKlown's pre-workout breakfast.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rk2k14)
    Use mic fool.
    RK coming like that cocky ginger kid.

We rip each other Luke, did you not hear me going at RK? I give him a lot more stick than I give you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zKlown)

We rip each other Luke, did you not hear me going at RK? I give him a lot more stick than I give you!
    I guess he's not a big man with a beard like me.

Boys from Manchester can take **** as well as dish it out.
    Hold tight Bugzy. 0161.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)

It's just banter that you get more of because you cant give it out. Use your mic ffs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)

lol

ReputationRep:
    Use mic fool.

(Original post by difeo)
    It's just banter that you get more of because you cant give it out. Use your mic ffs
    Nah you try to justify it by saying it's because I have no mic, but that's not it.

I don't think you realise how infuriating it is to hear sniggers every time I do something (sometimes even if I pull it off), but then hear absolute silence if I do something amazing.
    There have been times where i've run the whole length of the field to do a last ditch challenge and all I get is "why is our striker playing left back?". Yeah that's what I want to hear guys, thanks.
    It gets to the point where sometimes I don't even bother tracking back now.

The mentality that it's just banter and that I can take it is no justification for doing what you do.
    It's only a game or whatever but being constantly berated with absolutely no gratitude just makes you want to stop playing.

If i leave your party, that should be a signal to say that you've seriously pissed me off, not to invite me back and make fun of me for it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FFTypoCorrector)
    I should be the focal point of the team as I have vanquished all of u **** in 1v1 matchesPosted from TSR Mobile
    Not me

Boys from Manchester can take **** as well as dish it out.
    Fixed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Nah you try to justify it by saying it's because I have no mic, but that's not it.

I don't think you realise how infuriating it is to hear sniggers every time I do something (sometimes even if I pull it off), but then hear absolute silence if I do something amazing.
    There have been times where i've run the whole length of the field to do a last ditch challenge and all I get is "why is our striker playing left back?". Yeah that's what I want to hear guys, thanks.
    It gets to the point where sometimes I don't even bother tracking back now.

The mentality that it's just banter and that I can take it is no justification for doing what you do.
    It's only a game or whatever but being constantly berated with absolutely no gratitude just makes you want to stop playing.

If i leave your party, that should be a signal to say that you've seriously pissed me off, not to invite me back and make fun of me for it.
    Bull**** tbh, yes people have said "why is our striker at left back" (which is clearly a joke anyway) but they also say "good tracking back" and certainly you'll get "nice finish" if it is one.

We laugh at everyone when they do a ****ty pass.

Get a mic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    Bull**** tbh, yes people have said "why is our striker at left back" (which is clearly a joke anyway) but they also say "good tracking back" and certainly you'll get "nice finish" if it is one.

We laugh at everyone when they do a ****ty pass.

Get a mic
    You coming back on?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dirtybit)
    Not me

Fixed.
    Lol I've beaten you 4 times on the trot

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I haven't played you on Fifa 16, you played me when I was just getting used to ps4 and only just got fifa 15 after not playing much in a long while so I wouldn't read in to those games too much

ReputationRep:
    i think your all too afraid to take on a newcomer

ReputationRep:
    You coming back on?
    let's go

Had to go bbz, Lucio's performance was too much too handle.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Had to eat
    (Original post by Lúcio)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    pls come

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    let's go

pls come
    Make it half past

ReputationRep:
    You coming back on?
    Me and difs are playing
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Got sacked as Liverpool manager for coming 5th due to GD
    I won the FA cup and was runner up in the league cup
    Rage

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angry cucumber)
    Got sacked as Liverpool manager for coming 5th due to GD
    I won the FA cup and was runner up in the league cup
    Rage

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol that's harsh considering how bad our squad is both on the game and irl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    let's go

pls come
    Coming back on?

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.