that bagface av though :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mango peeler)
    that bagface av though :rofl:
    Got tired of seeing my face haha :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by preetg97)
    Got tired of seeing my face haha :lol:
    that is hilarious. why didn't I ever think of doing that?

ReputationRep:
    Some interesting people here

Im bored so yeah why not: Thats me and my fiance :P
    Name:  image1.jpg
Views: 265
Size:  61.7 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lysurrge)

you got a good one. happy relationship

ReputationRep:
    :jumphug:
    how have you bin?
    Haha I've been good and you? Missed you ngl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lysurrge)

:yy:

(Original post by BrokenLife)
    Haha I've been good and you? Missed you ngl
    busy with work, classes and the fam. Eventful but far too much to get into here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexion)
    As kawaii as always :cute:

(also there was a weeeeird filter effect which makes my skin look really smooth and like the right side of my face is melting :lol:)
    what jacket is that, I'm rating like rah. Want me a nice Spring jacket.

ReputationRep:
    :yy:

busy with work, classes and the fam. Eventful but far too much to get into here.
    Aww Mal!
    Hope the work is now under control haha

ReputationRep:
    Aww Mal!
    Hope the work is now under control haha
    lol at me being kidnapped as well. No I literally just told the "old woman" :rofl: I don't want to speak to you anymore. Then I said bye and it's been a month :eek: My first lecture, well not 1st but 1st one I'd have attended, ended a couple hours ago and I just ignored her fully

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Changing Skies)
    Typical bathroom selfie

Attachment 500939

Posted from TSR Mobile

Such natural beauty.

ReputationRep:
    lol at me being kidnapped as well. No I literally just told the "old woman" :rofl: I don't want to speak to you anymore. Then I said bye and it's been a month :eek: My first lecture, well not 1st but 1st one I'd have attended, ended a couple hours ago and I just ignored her fully
    Hahahaha omg awww I'm so proud of you! Told you to do this way before! but oh well, better late than never!

How's your real girl?

ReputationRep:
    Hahahaha omg awww I'm so proud of you! Told you to do this way before! but oh well, better late than never!

How's your real girl?
    I made a thread about her :rofl: well two threads. One is about a dog chasing her the other day :toofunny: and the other is a bit earlier about her classifying cheating as eating with another woman :erm: both threads get a big :borat:

The thing is though I really like Amy (the old woman) lol she was a fit, petite and stylish in a chic, wealthy way of Chinese descent. She speaks perfect English grammar wise but there's a nice alluring brush of the accent. I was attracted to her and all, liked her personality and conversation but she became sooo pushy :hmmm: like "call me, call me, call me. Why didn't you call me. I'm going here; where will you be? Send me pics, pics, pics. Let's go here Saturday. :blah:"

ReputationRep:
    I made a thread about her :rofl: well two threads. One is about a dog chasing her the other day :toofunny: and the other is a bit earlier about her classifying cheating as eating with another woman :erm: both threads get a big :borat:

The thing is though I really like Amy (the old woman) lol she was a fit, petite and stylish in a chic, wealthy way of Chinese descent. She speaks perfect English grammar wise but there's a nice alluring brush of the accent. I was attracted to her and all, liked her personality and conversation but she became sooo pushy :hmmm: like "call me, call me, call me. Why didn't you call me. I'm going here; where will you be? Send me pics, pics, pics. Let's go here Saturday. :blah:"
    OMG Mal, you need to stop a sec. I can't take this in. This is too funny!

Hahahaha omg man I missed you and your stories!

ReputationRep:
    OMG Mal, you need to stop a sec. I can't take this in. This is too funny!

Hahahaha omg man I missed you and your stories!
    I got with her because of a clearly dangerous and foolish Oriental fetish. I had to be snapped out of it but I miss the flattery, when it's not harassment and nagging texts. Now it's just boring old relationship again. I did, however, spark a conversation with her when I asked her about the professor's desired format for an assignment...that's when I said ok thanks, I don't want to talk anymore. I stopped talking with no explanation a month ago though.

How's you and the Indian Christian? :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I got with her because of a clearly dangerous and foolish Oriental fetish. I had to be snapped out of it but I miss the flattery, when it's not harassment and nagging texts. Now it's just boring old relationship again. I did, however, spark a conversation with her when I asked her about the professor's desired format for an assignment...that's when I said ok thanks, I don't want to talk anymore. I stopped talking with no explanation a month ago though.

How's you and the Indian Christian? :rofl:
    'I miss the flattery, when its not harassment and nagging texts' omg deaad!!

Well, as you know how shy I get in front of guys I find attractive, so yeah nothing from my side happened. He seems to be chilled. I think he's not into me either. He's not my type either. He did ask my friend to add me on the whatsapp group but I think it was just him being friendly, although he didn't ask to add another female flatmate who's not a part of our group. But then again because that flatmate doesn't talk to anyone so its understandable why he wouldn't ask to add her. Oh well, in a nutshell, nothing is happening and I doubt anything ever will happen.

ReputationRep:
    'I miss the flattery, when its not harassment and nagging texts' omg deaad!!

Well, as you know how shy I get in front of guys I find attractive, so yeah nothing from my side happened. He seems to be chilled. I think he's not into me either. He's not my type either. He did ask my friend to add me on the whatsapp group but I think it was just him being friendly, although he didn't ask to add another female flatmate who's not a part of our group. But then again because that flatmate doesn't talk to anyone so its understandable why he wouldn't ask to add her. Oh well, in a nutshell, nothing is happening and I doubt anything ever will happen.
    I'm going to reply to you in PM because something just happened

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jorus)
    Attachment 501045
    thought id post a picture here to introduce myself. sweet.
    looking good bro

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.