Turn on thread page Beta

Artemis Fowl Movie Update watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wottabout)
    That's a good idea. Maybe I should try it.
    Tut tut. Chest's never prosper! :rolleyes:

In my English Lit. class two years ago, I spent practically the entire years learning the rules of various card games and playing said card games, occasionally with the teacher! Unsurprisingly, I didnt do brilliant when it came to the exam!

ReputationRep:
    yeah you should try it, tell me how it works out for you, LOL

at our school if you bring cards along and get caught by a teacher, the teacher immidiately thinks your gambling and sends you to the guidance office...i mean seriously...half the class got sent to the guidance councilor for bringing pokemon cards!

(Original post by wottabout)
    Our gym teacher mysteriously left one day. We came to school, and a bunch of people were saying that she'd been fired. I have no idea where this came from, but I went to gym class and there was the sub. He said that he was just going to be there for a week or so and that our real teacher hadn't been fired and that he didn't know where she was. It has been over a month, and he's still here. *looks around mysteriously*
    *shifty look* erm...I didn't do it, I swear! :eek:
    (Original post by pineappleipod)
    yeah you should try it, tell me how it works out for you, LOL

at our school if you bring cards along and get caught by a teacher, the teacher immidiately thinks your gambling and sends you to the guidance office...i mean seriously...half the class got sent to the guidance councilor for bringing pokemon cards!
    pika...pika...pikachu!

ReputationRep:
    good thing you said that, i was beginning to wonder if the...uh...society had anything to do with the disappearance, lol
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Pokemon :rofl: I remember when I was collecting those damn cards. I wasted so much money on them, money I could have put to better use had I saved it for 5 years or so! (AMAZON!)

ReputationRep:
    I never owned a single POkemon card I obssessed 'bout Pokemon for about the first two months, then, by the time everybody had gone really crazy about it, I didn't like it any more.

But at least I was never mugged for my cards!

ReputationRep:
    i bought a few cards...then i realized...i didn't know how to play...so i went to this convention where they teach you to play...if you win you get prizes...so i was relieved to find that i was up against a kid who really didn't understand the rules...but he's older brother was there...and his mother...and they all helped him out...and his brother knew how to play...so guess who lost...anyway, i'm not really obsessed with pokemon anymore, but i really like pikachu, i always will, lol
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I'm no longer like pokemon, as it's a little childish, but I still like the anime/manga art, and since that huge pokemon fad I've become interested in a lot of other anime and manga.

ReputationRep:
    i've loved japanese anime and manga long before pokemon came...and i think pokemon was a bit...american LOL

ReputationRep:
    When did Pokemon come out again?

I've recently got into anime and manga love it now, but i don't think I even knew much about it while the whole poke-craze was going on!

ReputationRep:
    i don't even remember when it came out...that was ages ago...:hmmmm:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Psycho Gerbil)
    When did Pokemon come out again?

I've recently got into anime and manga love it now, but i don't think I even knew much about it while the whole poke-craze was going on!
    I think it was 2000 or around then, I think I was in Year 9 or 8 secondary school at the time. To be honest, my huge manga obsession (although influenced by pokemon) didn't really start untill July last year, when I started collecting the Love Hina and .//hack books.

(Alos, have you ever wondered how on earth they did the voice of Ash, the main character? His voice was WEIRD!)

i've loved japanese anime and manga long before pokemon came...and i think pokemon was a bit...american LOL
    Someone say Anime?

This is my current wallpaper:cool:

I also create draw loads of anime characters It's my hooby.
    --
    btw, Pine has a new gem My rep is over 100 now so each time I rep one of you,you get a new gem. Except Aj(who I'm repping tomorrow anyway).
    huzzah!
    Attached Images

• Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by yo-less)
    Someone say Anime?

This is my current wallpaper:cool:

I also create draw loads of anime characters It's my hooby.
    --
    btw, Pine has a new gem My rep is over 100 now so each time I rep one of you,you get a new gem. Except Aj(who I'm repping tomorrow anyway).
    huzzah!
    Nice pic, I LOVE animewallpapers.com (and thanks in advance for the rep)

ReputationRep:
    well everyone here seems to love anime...i new i was going to enjoy this forum, lol

i'm currently collecting the Great Teacher Onizuka mangas. I've got the complete DVD set for the anime series and complete DVD set for the live action series...its my current fave anime

*looks proudly at the new gem*
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    well everyone here seems to love anime...i new i was going to enjoy this forum, lol

i'm currently collecting the Great Teacher Onizuka mangas. I've got the complete DVD set for the anime series and complete DVD set for the live action series...its my current fave anime

*looks proudly at the new gem*
    Have you joined the 'Anime Society' yet?

ReputationRep:
    uh...me? no...what's that? the only thing i've visited here in tsr is the artemis fowl movie update, lol

I say,there's a whole different life outside this thread. Lively conversations and people of different races and randomness and...

Wait,I think we have all that:hmmmm2::eek:

ReputationRep:
    aside from artemis fowl movie update...i chat on yahoo messenger so i don't really have time to look around the site...which reminds me, do you guys have yahoo messenger? or is it not allowed to give out email addresses like in some forums...

It ain't allowed - I don't use Yahoo messenger anymore either way I still have it though I think

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.