Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MangoFreak)
    I have reached the point in my life at which I derive my overall happiness from the proportion of favourites/retweets I receive on Twitter :pierre:
    Lmao! That was me a few months ago, until I realised my overall happiness was in decline due to a lack of people favouriting/RT me .... And any favourites and tweets I did get were from friends... Sad existence I led then. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    Reading that makes me feel depressed. Bless you. I want to cry for you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I had no idea that AQA were allowed to bring in books, I don't understand why our school picks the harder board to choose then :/ Although apparently WJEC is the easiest but it doesn't feel it sometimes XD.

Aww, it's alright *hugs* Luckily I'm long done with Literature and I did well in it in the end, no more having to remember pointless quotes!

ReputationRep:
    I have school today.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Okkefac)
    I had no idea that AQA were allowed to bring in books, I don't understand why our school picks the harder board to choose then :/ Although apparently WJEC is the easiest but it doesn't feel it sometimes XD.

Aww, it's alright *hugs* Luckily I'm long done with Literature and I did well in it in the end, no more having to remember pointless quotes!
    You actually survived the exam?! Loool what did you get in the exam? Tbh my grades are getting worse...
    Sometimes i think my school chooses the harder boards too. Why cant all boards be the same?! They want higher standards, they should start by making all boards offer the same specs. -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    I have school today.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Why would i even put a smile on that post? Why?!

Lol i swear im going mad. I read an email i sent a few days ago to a college accepting their offer... Only i said "I would like to accept your offer of a place at *name of my SECONDARY SCHOOL"... Hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    Why would i even put a smile on that post? Why?!

Lol i swear im going mad. I read an email i sent a few days ago to a college accepting their offer... Only i said "I would like to accept your offer of a place at *name of my SECONDARY SCHOOL"... Hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :rofl:
    You do realise they'll probably think you're crazy? ...haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elm Tree)
    :rofl:
    You do realise they'll probably think you're crazy? ...haha
    Loool they probably already do... :/ Idk whether i should rectify it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Olympiad)
    Seems like Matt is busy reading it :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
    haha I got half way through reading it and fell asleep

ReputationRep:
    Morning everyone....I need to do INTENSE revision today, mainly Literature :love: But I hate my English Teacher right now...hey what A-levels are you guys taking, out of interest? I bet lots are taking Maths

ReputationRep:
    dw I can neg you if you want one that badly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JustaDreamer)
    Morning everyone....I need to do INTENSE revision today, mainly Literature :love: But I hate my English Teacher right now...hey what A-levels are you guys taking, out of interest? I bet lots are taking Maths
    Maths is the biggest department in my school :yep:

Are you doing CIE IGCSE English Lit?

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to do Eng Lit too, going to go over the short stories and revise OMAM :sigh:
    I'm taking Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Economics for Aelvles

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    Maths is the biggest department in my school :yep:

Are you doing CIE IGCSE English Lit?
    Nope I'm doing AQA but I did the CIE language exams last week because of the AQA results from January...I had 62 But yeah some of the classes are doing it though at the last minute (yeah great organisation) but they have some really good English teachers... Sometimes I wonder why this has to happen to my favourite subject...if I can get an A* in maths (which takes me ages to understand), why not English???

ReputationRep:
    Rs
    History
    Geography
    --- idk 4th option lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    All of the teachers I had for my GCSE years were amazing. Next year I'll also have amazing teachers :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elm Tree)
    I'm going to do Eng Lit too, going to go over the short stories and revise OMAM :sigh:
    I'm taking Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Economics for Aelvles
    Haha same here, I wish had started revising earlier. No essay based options I see! I'm doing Biology (yay), Chemistry (yay), English Lit (yay) and Maths (sob) One of my friends is doing five with Biology, Chemistry, Maths, Further maths, and economics...I don't envy her

ReputationRep:
    Mornin all.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    All of the teachers I had for my GCSE years were amazing. Next year I'll also have amazing teachers :moon:
    I'm glad to know someone has good teachers
    (Original post by Jina)
    Rs
    History
    Geography
    --- idk 4th option lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If I had to have one more I would have chosen Geography, I see you like the humanities

ReputationRep:
    I'm glad to know someone has good teachers

If I had to have one more I would have chosen Geography, I see you like the humanities
    Haha the humanities are better than the sciences. :/
    Which other facilitating subject do you think I should take as a 4th option?

Theres the option of:

Spanish
    Biology
    Economics

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meliss)
    Mornin all.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Morning Picasso

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.