Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by architect_2022)
    Heheh its not too late. Depending on what you're taking anyways
    Maths, Further Maths, Physics and Chemistry. Mechanical Engineering is my new goal. Doesn't sound as fun as Architecture though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tibbz2)
    Join the club, I almost want to go back to school... almost.

Trouble is here there isn't much to do so if I want to see anyone or go into town I have to bike for a few hours to get there, and the weather so far has either been too hot, raining, or stupid windy.

I am literally stranded because of laziness
    Wow that sounds so troublesome, I almost can't wait for school too but I know that once I get into the thick of it, I will regret even thinking that for a second.

I've just been listening to the same song on repeat, wow, what has life come to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinasaurus)
    Wow that sounds so troublesome, I almost can't wait for school too but I know that once I get into the thick of it, I will regret even thinking that for a second.

I've just been listening to the same song on repeat, wow, what has life come to.
    Haha yes, too many times I've wished for school and regretted it, so I refuse to do that...

Have a listen to our local rapper for a change: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADtADJOJZUU

ReputationRep:
    Haha yes, too many times I've wished for school and regretted it, so I refuse to do that...

Have a listen to our local rapper for a change: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADtADJOJZUU

Wow, I've been to Skeggy twice and being someone who comes from the Seychelles, British beaches aren't really classy at all

ReputationRep:
    Wow, I've been to Skeggy twice and being someone who comes from the Seychelles, British beaches aren't really classy at all
    They aren't! Especially Skeg

I can't stop listening to the song now. Damn.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Red Fox)
    Maths, Further Maths, Physics and Chemistry. Mechanical Engineering is my new goal. Doesn't sound as fun as Architecture though.
    Maybe, but I'm sure you'll be making a ****load more money than me for the next 15 years at least :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I enrol tomorrow and I'm still not 100% sure what to choose... aaaah! I guess I'll have to trust my instincts and do what I feel is right in the moment. I'm really nervous tbh :s

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HeyThereHarry)
    I enrol tomorrow and I'm still not 100% sure what to choose... aaaah! I guess I'll have to trust my instincts and do what I feel is right in the moment. I'm really nervous tbh :s

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What are you unsure about? Maybe someone can help, unless you've tried that already and are still just stuck!

ReputationRep:
    They aren't! Especially Skeg

I can't stop listening to the song now. Damn.
    I find the waters at Skeg, just ice cold. Only beach that I go to with jeans and a hoodie ahaha.

Are these guys serious, is this more 'common' up North?

ReputationRep:
    I've been to the 'Costa Del Skeg' once... Never again. Almost as horrific as Great Yarmouth.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe, but I'm sure you'll be making a ****load more money than me for the next 15 years at least :rolleyes:
    But not if you design a Dubai skyscraper or something and become a millionaire.

ReputationRep:
    I find the waters at Skeg, just ice cold. Only beach that I go to with jeans and a hoodie ahaha.

Are these guys serious, is this more 'common' up North?
    Haha yeah the weather is complete rubbish, and it's the only beach I go to and purposely avoid the water, who know what could be in it! :eek::lol:

Nah they're not serious rappers if you mean that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucas.)
    I've been to the 'Costa Del Skeg' once... Never again. Almost as horrific as Great Yarmouth.
    Ahaha, England is the only country where beach makes you think of donkeys and grab machines.
    Haha yeah the weather is complete rubbish, and it's the only beach I go to and purposely avoid the water, who know what could be in it! :eek::lol:

Nah they're not serious rappers if you mean that?
    No I mean, how they speak and act?

ReputationRep:
    Ahaha, England is the only country where beach makes you think of donkeys and grab machines.
    I have spent countless summers in amusements/arcades on beaches. I must have wasted a fortune on 2p machines...

ReputationRep:

No I mean, how they speak and act?
    Ah right, his rapping is a piss-take of the majority of the English population of Boston (aka, chavs and commoners), the rest are from Eastern Europe.

I'm glad I don't live in the town. And I think the rest of the country should be glad they're separated from it by quite a large distance! If ever come here you will see how lucky you are :eek:

ReputationRep:
    :woo: Starting Sixth Form in 3 days.

So I just realised my organisation system I had planned has completely gone to hell. xD How's everyone else planning to organise their things?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NikolaT)
    :woo: Starting Sixth Form in 3 days.

So I just realised my organisation system I had planned has completely gone to hell. xD How's everyone else planning to organise their things?
    3 DAYS! That's pretty early!

Good Luck :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Ah right, his rapping is a piss-take of the majority of the English population of Boston (aka, chavs and commoners), the rest are from Eastern Europe.

I'm glad I don't live in the town. And I think the rest of the country should be glad they're separated from it by quite a large distance! If ever come here you will see how lucky you are :eek:
    I live in Norwich. I've been to Boston twice to watch football matches. You're right, it's horrible. Sorry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucas.)
    I live in Norwich. I've been to Boston twice to watch football matches. You're right, it's horrible. Sorry.
    Haha don't worry, it's horrible and we all know it here, so glad I only have to go to school there and don't actually live there... That would be hell :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Hey I know my exam boards. Can I be added please?

Physics - OCR A
    History - OCR B
    Maths - Edexcel
    Fine Art - Edexcel
    Done

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.