Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know how long it takes to hear back from Linklaters after the AC?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by footchemllab)
    Yep! Sent at 7.45 tonight as well so pretty late!!
    Brilliant!

I'm still waiting for a reply from my application

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HardWorker78615)
    Hi everyone,

Congratulations to all those who got an offer. I was just wondering whether anyone knows if Clifford Chance have begun making offers for those who applied for PRIME (Work Experience for 16-18 year olds)

Thanks

P.S. If you have an offer from Clifford Chance, did they contact you via email?
    No idea about PRIME. For vac scheme offers they contacted by email first and then phonecall later the same day.

ReputationRep:
    DLA Piper assessment centre for London summer scheme
    Well done. When Did you find out and was it by email?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baldwisl02)
    Well done. When Did you find out and was it by email?
    Thanks! I found out tonight at 7.45pm and yep by email

ReputationRep:
    Thanks! I found out tonight at 7.45pm and yep by email
    Sorry to sound stupid... But have you had your interview yet or just completed the application form?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sian.)
    Have you heard back from Pinsents? Can I ask what office please?

Thanks
    London

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zenstars)
    Hi there! It is hand written but they provide all the writing equipment.
    Fab, thank you!

ReputationRep:
    Had Jones Day interview yesterday, was way more of a grilling than an informal chat, not very optimistic!

ReputationRep:
    Just found out yesterday that I (amazingly) made it through Addleshaw Goddard's telephone interview to the Assessment Centre stage. Booked in for early next week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chrisjones123)
    Brilliant!

I'm still waiting for a reply from my application
    Me too! :/

ReputationRep:
    What is taking Mishcon sooo long. I'm so anxious to hear. Does anyone reckon their assessment day will be in March or for those that get through will they only give them like a weeks notice and half it in mid/late feb?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else got a video interview offer from DWF?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DonnieCA)
    What is taking Mishcon sooo long. I'm so anxious to hear. Does anyone reckon their assessment day will be in March or for those that get through will they only give them like a weeks notice and half it in mid/late feb?
    I don't know!! Why say it's done on a rolling basis if they're gona make us wait so long. Well they gave us very little time for the video interview so it wouldn't surprise me if they didn't give us an awful lot of notice for AC (not that I will get an invite!) but it could go either way.

Did you find that questions for IM seemed to stay the same btw? I've done it too, just curios.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Defragmentation)
    Woah, that's really impressive bud, congrats once again!

Also, eek, Freshfields have already filled up one of their schemes? Have an AC with them in a week and a half, reckon that might be too late :/
    Thank you mate, and yes they have, only the August one though, they are one of few firms that run an August scheme so that one of course filled up first!

I was speaking to Sophia from graduate recruitment on campus yesterday and she said that places on the June and July schemes are getting pretty tight but that there are still spots going, so I wouldn't worry! I don't think they will fill all of the spots until they have interviewed everybody.

ReputationRep:
    Another request for Weil interview advice

ReputationRep:
    anyone hard from Pinsents?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForensicShoeMk2)
    Anyone else got a video interview offer from DWF?
    I do!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hkt10)
    I do!
    Nervous would be an understatement! Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Jones Day offer!

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.