Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    anyone have the link to see freshers events???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flyyoufools)
    Me too I'm in DI (?) second floor, flat 24 x
    Im in Whitworth, just got my offer, also in DI flat 23

just made an account on here so I could reply hahah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RKAUR)
    anyone have the link to see freshers events???
    http://manchesterstudentsunion.com/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jve)
    Im in Whitworth, just got my offer, also in DI flat 23

just made an account on here so I could reply hahah
    Nice! I'll message you so we don't hijack the thread :P x

ReputationRep:
    i got an accommodation offer for owens park in fallowfield. i dont want a self catered flat though so would anyone like to swap with me ?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else not received any post from the uni? All I've got is my ucas confirmation email!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by poppymorch)
    Has anyone else not received any post from the uni? All I've got is my ucas confirmation email!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Same here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M.Wahid)
    Same here
    Making me so nervous!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Making me so nervous!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm trying to think of it logically though, because I have already received my accommodation and accepted it as well ad made my IT account with their system so there's no real reason to get worried I guess. What about you? Have you got any email about accommodation or IT account?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M.Wahid)
    I'm trying to think of it logically though, because I have already received my accommodation and accepted it as well ad made my IT account with their system so there's no real reason to get worried I guess. What about you? Have you got any email about accommodation or IT account?
    Yeah I suppose, yeah accomodation done and did the IT yesterday, probably just in the post somewhere!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lovepizza123)
    Hulme hall too
    Yayyy! Which block are you in?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else not had an accomodation offer yet? I applied really early but haven't heard anything :-(

ReputationRep:
    Me too I'm in DI (?) second floor, flat 24 x

Yay! Mine says GA.02.19.132, I have no idea what that means haha. 🙈What are you guys studying?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I suppose, yeah accomodation done and did the IT yesterday, probably just in the post somewhere!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Still just feel incomplete I guess? What hall you in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xusha)
    Yay! Mine says GA.02.19.132, I have no idea what that means haha. What are you guys studying?
    GA building/court whatever that is theeeeen I think 2nd floor, flat 19, room 132. Origami explained it at the start of the thread I'm doing science with an integrated foundation year, wbu? X

ReputationRep:
    I got an e-mail from them saying some post was on the way but the only post I've had so far is a paper copy of my UCAS conformation letter x

ReputationRep:
    anyone still not received accommodation offer?

ReputationRep:
    GA building/court whatever that is theeeeen I think 2nd floor, flat 19, room 132. Origami explained it at the start of the thread I'm doing science with an integrated foundation year, wbu? X
    Ooh ok thanks so confusing! I'm doing law and politics, so nervous. When are you moving in? Xx

ReputationRep:
    I know this is early but is anyone going to oak house buying a wristband ? Don't know if its worth spending money on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xusha)
    Ooh ok thanks so confusing! I'm doing law and politics, so nervous. When are you moving in? Xx
    No problem yeah I'm kinda nervous too but I've not totally clicked yet :P I'm thinking just before the weekend? It's probably less busy and I wouldn't mind some extra time to settle wbu? X

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.