Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    There's another Mouse in my room.Think I need to lay the traps more carefully. Watching it try and get out my room since it's trapped and I'm putting a mouse repellent sound is funny though.

(Original post by sr90)
    Weekends are so **** when there's no football on. I'm so bored and it's not even 11am yet.
    Agree.

ReputationRep:
    Bored no money and free time is the worst though.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Would you rather be bored with free time or have to work 3-11pm selling lambrini to chavs and homeless people?
    I've worked in retail on Saturdays before. Never again.

ReputationRep:
    Get a cat Jam.

ReputationRep:
    which of these unis have the best social life?

anyone got any experiences with these unis?

Queen Mary-ABB
    Reading-ABB
    Aston-ABB
    Rohehampton-BBB
    Hull-BBB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scrawlx101)

Queen Mary-ABB
    Reading-ABB
    Aston-ABB
    Rohehampton-BBB
    Hull-BBB
    No offence but focus on revising for your exams and achieving the best grades possible, exams are starting in the next two months now. You'll have plenty of time to research about unis after your exams finish in the summer and during A2. There's not much point in looking at unis in depth and choosing 5 choices when you haven't even sat the exams and got the results yet!

ReputationRep:
    lol at choosing Uni based on it's social life, especially all those which are pretty much in the middle of/near big cities It's going to be what you make of it anyway.

That said, I don't know how the Uni is, but Roehampton is an absolute s***hole as an area.

ReputationRep:
    Queen Mary is in London so you have the whole of London to explore for University. You will have a good social life as whitechapel is not too far from Shoreditch etc so you got that.

Probably the best university out of those too.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by scrawlx101)

Queen Mary-ABB
    Reading-ABB
    Aston-ABB
    Rohehampton-BBB
    Hull-BBB
    I don't think it matters too much tbh, as long as you've got a good group of mates you'll have fun wherever you go! Nightlife is definitely a contributing factor but pay more attention to things like employment prospects, transport links, affordability, course modules etc.

ReputationRep:
    btw i know its not all about social life which is why ive drawn up a shortlist containing those unis and thanks Joker ill take your advice onboard

ReputationRep:
    Never ceases to amaze me how many times I see posters on here undecided about what uni to go to, and their first question is "where is best for night life?"

#Priorities

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    nah PC
    You got fifa 15 on pc?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just came back in and...I've only gone and bought myself a car! Finally

ReputationRep:
    Need some advice, for a guy who's never played Fifa just mainly PES (Yeah, I know :getmecoat:) who is contemplating to buy a PS4 would you have any reccommendations? I mainly play FPS games aswell (COD, BF). But i've been wanting a PS4 for quite some time now...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    Just came back in and...I've only gone and bought myself a car! Finally
    Nice LP! Which car did you buy? You can give me a lift now haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stefano93)
    Need some advice, for a guy who's never played Fifa just mainly PES (Yeah, I know :getmecoat:) who is contemplating to buy a PS4 would you have any reccommendations? I mainly play FPS games aswell (COD, BF). But i've been wanting a PS4 for quite some time now...

Bloodborn is the best game on ps4 right now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Bloodborn is the best game on ps4 right now
    Really? Is it an FPS, I heard some crazy reviews on it too which is quite tempting tbh. Also are they bringing back MW2 on PS4? Another rumour which definitely makes me want to buy a PS4 haha, how much did you buy yours from and when? Would you trust a website like eBay or just buy it straight from a games retailer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stefano93)
    Really? Is it an FPS, I heard some crazy reviews on it too which is quite tempting tbh. Also are they bringing back MW2 on PS4? Another rumour which definitely makes me want to buy a PS4 haha, how much did you buy yours from and when? Would you trust a website like eBay or just buy it straight from a games retailer?

No its a really hard action RPG game

Traded in my PS3 and all games for 170 value. Cex sold the brand new console for 305. (By brand new it was a sealed box sold to them)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    No its a really hard action RPG game

Traded in my PS3 and all games for 170 value. Cex sold the brand new console for 305. (By brand new it was a sealed box sold to them)
    How long ago was that? Don't really like selling to CeX as they usually give you a **** deal (either useless in store values or like 50 quid less in cash) and you can probably get a lot more for your stuff on something like Gumtree or eBay?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Shed End)
    How long ago was that? Don't really like selling to CeX as they usually give you a **** deal (either useless in store values or like 50 quid less in cash) and you can probably get a lot more for your stuff on something like Gumtree or eBay?

Few weeks ago actually. They give you a decent valuation if you want trade in value instead of cash.

Gumtree is good for buying, not selling. A lot of people sell huge bundles for really cheap so you'll essentially be competing with them.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.