Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maid Marian)
    Sloth-like. :lazy:
    Much the same, I have to peel myself off my duvet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou 22)
    Yeah I am much the same.
    I reckon I just need to go to a meeting place with lots of people around my age who don't know each other all wanting to make friends. Then I'll be fine haha :banana:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Multitalented me)
    I reckon I just need to go to a meeting place with lots of people around my age who don't know each other all wanting to make friends. Then I'll be fine haha :banana:
    There is not a place like that that I am aware of but I would definitely go also.

ReputationRep:
    There is not a place like that that I am aware of but I would definitely go also.
    Yeah haha, the closest thing to me would be like a Uni society although I'm not at Uni anymore :erm: Oh well I've still got a fair few people I need to get to know from volunteering plus getting another job/volunteering somewhere else joining a film/music/gaming/sports club in my local area could help me to make new friends as well I guess Again I'd really need to push through with it though instead of being like "Ah maybe not because what if I make a fool out of myself" :o:

Why did you lie? Is it such a big lie that you cant fess up?just try to explain.
    I just did Great he'll hate me now. Oh well. But he was hot and fun to talk to.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah haha, the closest thing to me would be like a Uni society although I'm not at Uni anymore :erm: Oh well I've still got a fair few people I need to get to know from volunteering plus getting another job/volunteering somewhere else joining a film/music/gaming/sports club in my local area could help me to make new friends as well I guess Again I'd really need to push through with it though instead of being like "Ah maybe not because what if I make a fool out of myself" :o:
    Well at least you have a few options.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hilrho)
    I just did Great he'll hate me now. Oh well. But he was hot and fun to talk to.
    What was the lie? If you don't mind me asking but surely it is not that bad that he will excommunicate you.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Awful. My dog got put to sleep today :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile

He doesn't want anything to do with me. Makes sense since I ignored him for months now. But why do I feel so bad about this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    Awful. My dog got put to sleep today :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile
    RIP to you dog.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know where to go either :five: I just wanna go out with friends or something, whether it be for a coffee, to the cinema, bowling, shopping, to the pub or whatever but meh :erm:
    Same, I wish my friendship group was bigger as I would have more people to ask if they wanna go out, it sucks .

My younger bestie is always busy, my older bestie usually has to find child care or is with her bf, my brother is a busy man, my little brothers are too young, my bf is miles away, my mom is just my mom, I feel lonely :/.
    You two are not alone there :l Me too...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hilrho)
    He doesn't want anything to do with me. Makes sense since I ignored him for months now. But why do I feel so bad about this?
    Well it sounds like a odd situation .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    , vicey this sucks :/
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    pretty crap atm :/ :sad: :bored:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    You know it's bad when you're like the only who comments/likes my Facebook statuses :hugs: :sad:

Well it sounds like a odd situation .
    I met him on here. But I'm supposed to remain anonymous on here so he doesn't know my real identity but he knows the kind of person I am and the things I go through and the whole shebang. Anyways he was up front about himself and I saw how he looks like and everything I kind of fancied him I guess? But then because of what I did I realised it was wrong for me to not tell him my actual name so I stopped talking to him. But I never stopped feeling guilty about it and he really didn't deserve it so yup. But he's not being mean about it which makes me feel worse now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cupcakes87)
    pretty crap atm :/ :sad: :bored:
    whats wrong? :hugs:
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by moment of truth)
    whats wrong? :hugs:
    idk. just one of them crap days where i dont like anyone at home :lol: :sad:

:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cupcakes87)
    idk. just one of them crap days where i dont like anyone at home :lol: :sad:

They been annoying you? :hugs:

I get those days sometimes, so I know how you feel.

• Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by moment of truth)
    They been annoying you? :hugs:

I get those days sometimes, so I know how you feel.

i think im just having a bad day! and they keep telling me to do stuff and this ppt i worked on yesterday didnt save so now im about to cry :cry2: gonna try restore it but highly doubt its gonna come back :sad: only up side is that i have all the stuff for it so will be able to make it all again quick enough BUT THE WORST THING IS!!!!!!!!!

and this is probably the stupidest reason to be pissed off but my sister ate my chocolate and i was really looking forward it and she ate it pissed me off so bad

so im not talking to her :rant: and other crap but yeah :sigh:

how are you? :hugs:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.