Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~TheCheshireCat~)
    I haven't heard back from them either! I e-mailed them and they said their next interviews are in Feb, and that I'll here back at the end of January.

Has anyone had, or going to have an interview for Uni of South Wales? I have mine on Saturday.
    im glad to hear there are still people that haven't heard back yet i was getting worried and wondered whether or not i should ring them but people said it may be a bad ideea

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by omr1995)
    Tomorrow
    Ahh good luck!! Would you be able to let me know what it's like? Would be so helpful🙏🏼

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HSMITH33)
    Ahh good luck!! Would you be able to let me know what it's like? Would be so helpful🙏🏼
    Thank you! I will do! Have you had interviews at any other uni yet? This is my first one

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=crazycrazy;62294361]Ok thanks. My interview is tomorrow at 12.15. No I've just been practicing normal questions[/QUOTE
    Hey, How did the interview go at bedfordshire? what was the test and easy topic like and how was the interview? where you at the interview long?

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! I will do! Have you had interviews at any other uni yet? This is my first one
    Yes I had my first interview at Bournemouth today now just got to wait to hear back :/ and then I have my Southampton one next weekend and one for Surrey on 14th March. It's all very stressful isn't it😓

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=pauljmcardle;62339769]
    (Original post by crazycrazy)
    Ok thanks. My interview is tomorrow at 12.15. No I've just been practicing normal questions[/QUOTE
    Hey, How did the interview go at bedfordshire? what was the test and easy topic like and how was the interview? where you at the interview long?
    Hi, interview was good. The tests are easy. There was a group interview and a one to one interview, won't know if I've got a place until the end of February early March. Have you got yours soon?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=crazycrazy;62340685][QUOTE=pauljmcardle;62339769]
    Hi, interview was good. The tests are easy. There was a group interview and a one to one interview, won't know if I've got a place until the end of February early March. Have you got yours soon?[/QUOTE
    Thats great, I have mine on Wednesday, I am travelling over from Ireland to do it.. Did you have to write a short essay and what kind of questions did they ask you? Hopefully you will get offered a place. Is this your first choice?

ReputationRep:
    Yes I had my first interview at Bournemouth today now just got to wait to hear back :/ and then I have my Southampton one next weekend and one for Surrey on 14th March. It's all very stressful isn't it😓
    How was Bournemouth? I've applied there

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=crazycrazy;62340685]
    (Original post by pauljmcardle)
    Hi, interview was good. The tests are easy. There was a group interview and a one to one interview, won't know if I've got a place until the end of February early March. Have you got yours soon?
    Hello
    I had my Beds interview 25th Jan, who told you that you'd find out if you have a place by Feb/March? I was given to understand we'd find out in May o.o
    Thanks^^

ReputationRep:
    Had anyone had a Southampton interview yet?

ReputationRep:
    How was Bournemouth? I've applied there
    It was very relaxed and very friendly, in the group discussion you talk about a clip that they get you to watch and then the one to one they just asked me the normal questions why do you want to do nursing and how have you shown compassion ect I was very nervous for mine but everyone was so lovely there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kaitlinrice)
    Had anyone had a Southampton interview yet?
    I've got mine on the 6th Feb when is yours?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=pauljmcardle;62341035][QUOTE=crazycrazy;62340685]
    Hi, interview was good. The tests are easy. There was a group interview and a one to one interview, won't know if I've got a place until the end of February early March. Have you got yours soon?[/QUOTE
    Thats great, I have mine on Wednesday, I am travelling over from Ireland to do it.. Did you have to write a short essay and what kind of questions did they ask you? Hopefully you will get offered a place. Is this your first choice?
    There was no tests at bournmouth and I would advices practicing the "usual" questions like why do you want to do nursing and how your experience has benefited you. Yes bournmouth is my first choice so really hoping I get in

ReputationRep:
    It was very relaxed and very friendly, in the group discussion you talk about a clip that they get you to watch and then the one to one they just asked me the normal questions why do you want to do nursing and how have you shown compassion ect I was very nervous for mine but everyone was so lovely there
    Ah good! I had Southampton today and that was ok I would suggest practice all aspects of maths! It was quite informal especially in my group, the one to one is just looking at a scenario and how the one to one went. Thank you for the Bournemouth advice I didn't fancy having three interviews this week so I am waiting for a new date to come up for Bournemouth

ReputationRep:
    Ah good! I had Southampton today and that was ok I would suggest practice all aspects of maths! It was quite informal especially in my group, the one to one is just looking at a scenario and how the one to one went. Thank you for the Bournemouth advice I didn't fancy having three interviews this week so I am waiting for a new date to come up for Bournemouth
    Ah hope it went good and you get in! for the Southampton maths test are you allowed a calculator? and are the questions written is a proper sentence or is it just for example "30% of 500" would you say I need to revise conversions, litres milligrams ect ... Sorry for all the questions I'm so bad at math For the English is it just asking your opinion o the documents they want us to read? thanks so much for your help
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hey everyone - hope you interviews are all going well. I'm not sure if this is relevant to anyone here but I'm just letting you know that we've got 15 places left for our Adult Nursing course, starting in March. So if you think you've left it too late to apply or you know someone who wants to, it might be good to know.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Nanodae;62346811]

Hello
    I had my Beds interview 25th Jan, who told you that you'd find out if you have a place by Feb/March? I was given to understand we'd find out in May o.o
    Thanks^^
    What branch did you apply for? Mine is adult nursing . We were told by the lady doing our group interviews

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=crazycrazy;62352111]
    (Original post by Nanodae)
    What branch did you apply for? Mine is adult nursing . We were told by the lady doing our group interviews
    I applied for adult too.. how strange?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=pauljmcardle;62341035][QUOTE=crazycrazy;62340685]
    Yes we had to write a short essay. They ask questions around the usual 6 c's . It's not my first choice I have still an interview at Leicester and still waiting to hear from keele

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Nanodae;62352211]

I applied for adult too.. how strange?
    Did you apply through UCAS?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 31, 2016

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.