ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meganstevenson98)
    What did you apply for? If you don't mind me asking😋

Posted from TSR Mobile
    S

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alice__90)
    I'm still waiting for Derby. Applied at the beginning of December and only had an acknowledgment email. I'm considering withdrawing as I've already had an unconditional offer from my top choice but I dunno whether I should stick it out and wait.
    Ohh, what did you apply for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Applied on the evening of 15th January, had an offer form on Leeds on 20th, still waiting on RHUL, Warwick, Southampton, St Andrews

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HazMusicPanda)
    I received either an offer or interview invite in under a month for music from Hull, Huddersfield, Sheffield, Canterbury Christchurch and Bath Spa. I submitted 10th January :P
    Hi applied also for music at huddersfield The other unis I applied were nottingham, middlesex university, west london and liverpool

I received an offer from Huddersfield when they send me their prospectus

Cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamespereira98)
    Hi applied also for music at huddersfield The other unis I applied were nottingham, middlesex university, west london and liverpool

I received an offer from Huddersfield when they send me their prospectus

Cheers
    Ooh I've got an offer too. Are you going to the applicant day tomorrow?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meganstevenson98)
    Ohh, what did you apply for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sociology. Gonna give it a bit longer!

ReputationRep:
    I applied for economics at Cambridge, LSE, UCL, Warwick and Edinburgh. So far I've only received one offer (from Cambridge). I'm particularly surprised that Warwick hasn't answered yet considering their apparently swift rate of decisions this year. I'm also 4 weeks into the 4-week e-mail on LSE so I would expect them to update me within the next couple of days...

It doesn't particularly matter since I'll be going to Cambridge anyways but it would be nice to know at least what the other universities think of me

ReputationRep:
    Not heard anything from
    York St John
    Nottingham Trent

I have interviews with Falmouth and Ulster for BA Hons Photography .

ReputationRep:
    I've heard back from Leeds and Brighton, though have had nothing from Manchester, Nottingham and Birmingham. Life science courses if that helps.

ReputationRep:
    Unconditional from Durham for Computer Science. The Comp Sci admissions tutor rang me for an interview the day after I put my application in (12th Jan) and it still took this long to get an offer. Which just makes me think some of these universities just have very long admissions processes. So keep up hope.

Still waiting to hear from Warwick, Birmingham and Swansea.

SS

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moneymania999)
    Anyone know how long the following universities take to respond after the interview process...
    Middlesex - conditional offer received
    Wolverhampton - ?
    Swansea - ?
    Southampton - ?
    Leeds - ?
    Many thanks
    I had an informal interview for Swansea and the lecturer said on the day they'd offer me a place but it didn't go through UCAS until nearly 2 weeks later. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    I think I must've applied to the slowest ones:

Kings
    Edinburgh
    UCL
    St Andrews

:confused::eek:

ReputationRep:
    Kent and Swansea need to hurry up... Anyone heard from them (for English lit?

ReputationRep:
    Applied on the 15th and heard from Glasgow yesterday!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexD101)
    Oh i know! I sent mine off on the 2nd of Dec and didn't hear from 3 choices until the 28th Jan and then the final 2 until the 3rd Feb. Good luck, some courses/universities can take longer than others
    I applied on the 18th December

ReputationRep:
    I currently have four out my five offers and received them all very quickly. My application was finalised and sent off during the Christmas holidays and I received my first offer from the University of Greenwich on the 5th January. This was followed by an offer from Canterbury Christchurch on the 13th January and the University of Westminster also sent me an offer the next day. I then had to wait until the 21st January to receive a surprise offer from Goldsmiths University of London.

I've still not heard from the University of Kent which I found strange as my school is linked with the University of Kent and we regularly have work shops and courses such as 'Stepping Up' and the 'Extended Project Qualification' through them. Has anyone else applied to the University of Kent to study history heard back from them at all as it's really frustrating being the only reply I've not received yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HazMusicPanda)
    Ooh I've got an offer too. Are you going to the applicant day tomorrow?
    No!! But, honestly, huddersfield seems to be one of the best unis for music!! The facilities are amazing and the course content is really practical... the teachers are also influential in the music world

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else's track not working

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sumeyyatontus)
    Anyone else's track not working
    Yeah I think it's down atm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamespereira98)
    No!! But, honestly, huddersfield seems to be one of the best unis for music!! The facilities are amazing and the course content is really practical... the teachers are also influential in the music world
    Yeah I was actually in like a huge show last year in my city in the choir as the soloist and the composer when to Huddersfield. I think that's how I found out about it. It looks great and is one of my top (Hull just beats it. The facilities there are AMAZING. Like Huddersfield is great, but the tech facilities are amazing at Hull). Well I'll see if tomorrow sways my opinion! :P

University open days

• University of Chichester
    Multiple Departments Undergraduate
    Thu, 25 Oct '18
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 26 Oct '18
  • University of Lincoln
    Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Oct '18
Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.