Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The FIFA Thread watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    K

Also I think I found an oversight.
    I was on drop in and I scored a free kick from like 40 yards (poverty human GK).

I got an achievement involving scoring with my weak foot outside the area.
    Now obviously it was outside the box but I took the free kick with my strong foot (left). Does the game just assume you're right footed in some circumstances do you think?

ReputationRep:
    Independent and a few other papers are reporting this tonight -

Dirtybit has been spotted travelling with TSRdem members on the bus to the away fixture tomorrow evening. The key player has been missed dearly and fans are craving for him to play to add some creativity. In a disclosed interview, it has been said that team member Lucio has said that he expects Dirtybit to slot right into the starting XI and that he believes match rhythm is for ******s.

ReputationRep:
    Zeddy AKA Streezman was asked for his thoughts.

"We are pleased to have DirtyBit back amongst the team, I'm sure we will lift spirits and make opponents, well angry"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dirtybit)
    Independent and a few other papers are reporting this tonight -

Dirtybit has been spotted travelling with TSRdem members on the bus to the away fixture tomorrow evening. The key player has been missed dearly and fans are craving for him to play to add some creativity. In a disclosed interview, it has been said that team member Lucio has said that he expects Dirtybit to slot right into the starting XI and that he believes match rhythm is for ******s.
    In an exclusive interview with BBC Sport, Lúcio told world renowned pundit Robbie Savage that the return to fitness of Andreas Dirtybit will indeed lift spirits, but is still worried that this will not solve their problem of defensive mix-ups and "BS goals".

The TSRdem star striker compared playmaker Dirtybit to England attacker Daniel Sturridge, stating that although he is an invaluable player, he suffers from "being a little *****". It remains to be seen whether TSRdem can end their recent run of poor form.

ReputationRep:
    We playing ******s?

difeo
    Rk2k14
    zKlown
    FFTypoCorrector

Dirtybit can sit in the stands and watch.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    In an exclusive interview with BBC Sport, Lúcio told world renowned pundit Robbie Savage that the return to fitness of Andreas Dirtybit will indeed lift spirits, but is still worried that this will not solve their problem of defensive mix-ups and "BS goals".

The TSRdem star striker compared playmaker Dirtybit to England attacker Daniel Sturridge, stating that although he is an invaluable player, he suffers from "being a little *****". It remains to be seen whether TSRdem can end their recent run of poor form.
    :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Anyone want to take me on?????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)

However it is thought unlikely that he will be able to displace Mesut Difeo from his CAM spot, due to the latter's incredible form of late. Andreas may have to be content with the LB spot for now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Coming back on?
    Sorry I fell asleep, lel. Did you end up playing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    However it is thought unlikely that he will be able to displace Mesut Difeo from his CAM spot, due to the latter's incredible form of late. Andreas may have to be content with the LB spot for now.
    Lúcio also noted that Difeo's delusions of grandeur are affecting squad morale.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    Sorry I fell asleep, lel. Did you end up playing?
    Nah, zeddy wasn't around so me and Rk just played fallout all night
    He's such a newbie, it's hilarious

I can play whenever today; my last day before I go back to work so I'm just gonna chill inside.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Lúcio also noted that Difeo's delusions of grandeur are affecting squad morale.
    Difeo fired back, pointing out that Lucio was being a filthy hypocrite:

(Original post by Lúcio)
    It looks likely that Lucio will be offloaded to Bristol Rovers in the January transfer window.

ReputationRep:
    Twitter was sent into frenzy earlier with numerous sources suggesting John Cena's time (to retire) is now. The lowest rated player in the team, having played the fewest amounts of games, has proven himself to be head and shoulders above the rest. It is thought a combination of infighting; Lúbio is reported to have said to Mesut Difeo "I will cut you *****", and the fact he is head and shoulders above the rest; having vanquished Mesut, Dirty***** and Jamal Blackman with ease (all of which made excuses), has forced John Cena's hand. Cena is also reported to have taken exception to Lúbio's unmovable position upfront, despite his uselessness.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Triumphant celebrations break out in the streets surrounding the TSRdem Arena as news of Cena finally leaving breaks.

ReputationRep:
    Mesut Difeo has been banned from all forms of football for 15 years after being found guilty of using performance enhancing upgrades, purchased on a black market commonly known as "EA SPORTS FIFA Catalogue".

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    John Cena sensationally quits football in protest of his husband's ban.

ReputationRep:
    Dbi

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    hehe

ReputationRep:
    Name:  1451826077963.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  80.4 KB

Thoughts on The.Joker's win percentage

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    Name:  1451826077963.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  80.4 KB

Thoughts on The.Joker's win percentage

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thoughts on my win percentage being the highest

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.