Christopher Eccleston
    8.20%
    David Tennant
    59.71%
    Matt Smith
    32.09%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 73337)
    Doctor Who seems to be composed entirely of David Tennant spouting ridiculous garbage with the words: time, space, continuum, parallel, paradox.
    That's what we love! Tennant can sprout anything and I'd be drooling :p:

ReputationRep:
    wow confidential is boring - TELL US ABOUT THE NEXT EPISODEEEEE!

ReputationRep:
    This is probably nothing, but in the episode Turn Left, Donna is meant to get rid of the thing on her back right? So how come today that woman said, you have something on your back?

ReputationRep:
    I'm pleased they discovered the thing about the bees, that was driving me mad!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Redpanda91)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    So what do you think of the Donna Time Lord theory now? She stated again "I'm just ... a temp" to that weird woman on the Shadow place
    Spoiler:
    Show
    She also had the drumming in her head just before that, and she seemed to be wearing a large ring, similar to the master's ring

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flick The Switch)
    This is probably nothing, but in the episode Turn Left, Donna is meant to get rid of the thing on her back right? So how come today that woman said, you have something on your back?
    Yeah, there's definitely still something weird surrounding Donna, I think she's going to probably die. She kind of grew on me, but bring back Rose any day!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Redpanda91)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    So what do you think of the Donna Time Lord theory now? She stated again "I'm just ... a temp" to that weird woman on the Shadow place
    Donna can't be a time-lord.

She doesn't have a fog-watch, she's not smart, she's plain human.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Introspectre)
    I'm pleased they discovered the thing about the bees, that was driving me mad!
    I KNOW! When Tennant asked if there was anything odd going on I was screaming "The BEES! Dear god, the bloody bees!" Yeah, I'm a lunatic.

ReputationRep:
    oooooo good point... maybe its still there and she gets rid of it and everything goes back to normal??

ReputationRep:
    That confused me also.
    Do you remember that she "altered" time back to how it was and you see the bug thing lying on the floor? Maybe it got onto her back somehow? Or maybe, there still living in a different time?

(Original post by meema)
    oooooo good point... maybe its still there and she gets rid of it and everything goes back to normal??
    IE David Tennant is the Doctor again and Harriette never dies?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RK)
    They bloody better be messing with us.

He cannot regerante yet. Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    He won't leave doctor who.

BBC would lose thousands of viewers if they let him go.

...imagine anne robinson being the new doctor who. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)

What on earth is a fog-watch? :confused:

EDIT - Ooh, sorry, fob watch Stupid moment.

ReputationRep:
    i hope she does die

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)

Spoiler tags!! Not everyone wants to read about that theory. And it's a fob watch :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by upturnedpalms)
    I KNOW! When Tennant asked if there was anything odd going on I was screaming "The BEES! Dear god, the bloody bees!" Yeah, I'm a lunatic.
    Haha, I was doing the same! We're coooool!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rob801)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    She also had the drumming in her head just before that, and she seemed to be wearing a large ring, similar to the master's ring
    Spoiler:
    Show

I looked at the close up of the ring she had on in the last episode and the one that was picked up at the end of the last series a few days ago because I thought the same thing. They were definitely not the same ring....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by squid)
    That confused me also.
    Do you remember that she "altered" time back to how it was and you see the bug thing lying on the floor? Maybe it got onto her back somehow? Or maybe, there still living in a different time?

IE David Tennant is the Doctor again and Harriette never dies?
    That has a direct link with time and let's face it, David Tennant ISN'T going to leave. So it's not the time pocket, it may have something to do with that.

ReputationRep:
    imagine Matt Lucas as the camp doctor lmao - with a set of furry dice hangin in the middle

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by upturnedpalms)
    I did that :p:

My brother thinks that I am crazy now :cry:

ReputationRep:
    I didn't get that episode, so could someone break it down for me? Donna didn't get rid on the thing on her back like she was meant to because in this episode, the woman said she had something on her back. Also, who started Bad Wolf?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.