Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    let's be freshers. FRESHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZ

I'm quite durnk.

Also I can't remember but were you there when people were gossiping about me and RT Onychophagia I can't remember who it was and it's irritating when I lose recolleciton of... everything :p:
    lol

I'm guessing you meant to quote me. (?)

I'm afraid I don't remember an awful lot either. It was a fatal error doing supplementary shots in the middle of sportsnight. :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    Been in the library for 14 hours... finished my essay but want someone to proof read it before I submit it. try to email it to my friends:

-- uni email I have apparently "exceeded maximum storage" and no matter how many emails I delte it wont let me send
    -- btinternet.com server wont connect to
    -- hotmail wont let me attach a document
    -- gmail isn't uploading the attachments

FOR ****S SAKE.

Lack of sleep and lack of food does not a happy lekky make.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lekky)
    Been in the library for 14 hours... finished my essay but want someone to proof read it before I submit it. try to email it to my friends:

-- uni email I have apparently "exceeded maximum storage" and no matter how many emails I delte it wont let me send
    -- btinternet.com server wont connect to
    -- hotmail wont let me attach a document
    -- gmail isn't uploading the attachments

FOR ****S SAKE.

Lack of sleep and lack of food does not a happy lekky make.
    Don't forget to go in to your deleted folder and empty that. They still count otherwise. soothing.....calming thoughts......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ilovehotchocolate)
    Don't forget to go in to your deleted folder and empty that. They still count otherwise. soothing.....calming thoughts......
    Yeah, I rang IT help desk and was pretty stroppy on the phone until they pointed this out

Had food, on my way to bed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lekky)
    Yeah, I rang IT help desk and was pretty stroppy on the phone until they pointed this out

:hubba:

night :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Onychophagia)
    lol

I'm guessing you meant to quote me. (?)

I'm afraid I don't remember an awful lot either. It was a fatal error doing supplementary shots in the middle of sportsnight. :facepalm2:
    Oh dear god ignore me. I don't have a clue what that was about.

I believe I had about 12 pints of snakebite, which is a lot for a small person (probably a lot for any person actually).

Actually I recall having gin at some point so I think I had supplementary shots too. Bye bye huntley street

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lekky)

Oh dear :p: Good luck with the essay

ReputationRep:
    Revising PDS has to be the most boring thing in the world.

ReputationRep:
    So glad genetics is done with for now, severe tedium. Ethics exam tomorrow shall be interesting...

ReputationRep:
    It's too nice an afternoon to revise anatomy.

ReputationRep:
    Back to London today. This makes me sad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RollerBall)
    Back to London today. This makes me sad
    London is beautiful right now man!

P.S. your sig gets me everytime :')

ReputationRep:
    media review of H1N1 finished - 3000 words written, only one on my mind: BOOM.

hopefully can finish my PDS portfolio before the sun sets and I'll be able to take the new lens out for a spin to reagent's park

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JordanCarroll)
    London is beautiful right now man!

P.S. your sig gets me everytime :')
    Wales is nicer :T

Yeah, my sig is wicked init.

ReputationRep:
    The sun is shining, it's the end of a PBL case unit and I'm stuck inside...doing digital rectal exams, on plastic bottoms with interchangeable prostates. What a way to spend an afternoon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ilovehotchocolate)
    The sun is shining, it's the end of a PBL case unit and I'm stuck inside...doing digital rectal exams, on plastic bottoms with interchangeable prostates. What a way to spend an afternoon.
    Came across those in the clinical skills lab for the first time today, along with artificial genitalia models - very bizarre. Had a go for funsies on a fake arm cannulating/taking bloods, was only supposed to be practicing subcut injections and bp taking.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mushi_master)
    Came across those in the clinical skills lab for the first time today, along with artificial genitalia models - very bizarre. Had a go for funsies on a fake arm cannulating/taking bloods, was only supposed to be practicing subcut injections and bp taking.
    You sould see the strap on boobs we have for breast exams - it's really hard to keep a straight face while examining male colleagues wearing those!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dances_with_lamposts)
    You sould see the strap on boobs we have for breast exams - it's really hard to keep a straight face while examining male colleagues wearing those!
    Amazing! I've not come across those yet, should be some amusing times ahead.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dances_with_lamposts)
    :rofl: The lad who wore them for our teaching session kept glancing down in mixed horror/appreciation, and fondling 'his' boobs.

ReputationRep:
    Just got my banding for FY1 - Emergency Med 1a, Surgery 1b, Medicine 1b.

Not too bad, especially considering my medicine rotation is just two weekends and 5 evenings on-call throughout the entire placement.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.