The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2300
Original post by Aula
It's the doctor version of the why was 6 afraid of 7 joke :mmm:

Original post by Gemini92
Replace each of the names with which number Doctor they played. So Matt Smith would be 11, for example.

Aha, *facepalm* thank you. :smile:
Original post by ??????????????????
I think the Doctor's wife is merely a metaphor for the TARDIS. Saw a review of is and it said

Spoiler

Plus Idris sounds liks TARDIS.

Thanks! :smile:
Does anyone know if it can be live-streamed on iPlayer?
Original post by Lil Piranha
Does anyone know if it can be live-streamed on iPlayer?

It can :yy:
Reply 2304
not sure if its been discusted or not but what is up with the doctors pregnacy test, is it flashing between the two meaning she is and isnt pregnant at the same time (it dr who is could be anything) or is it simply making up its mind?
Reply 2305
Original post by colmrs

Original post by colmrs
not sure if its been discusted or not but what is up with the doctors pregnacy test, is it flashing between the two meaning she is and isnt pregnant at the same time (it dr who is could be anything) or is it simply making up its mind?

Yes.

(In other words we don't know. It is highly speculated that there is some way in which Amy is both pregnant and not pregnant at the same time, but to find out how this will work out, we shall just have to wait and see)
Original post by cambo211
It can :yy:

Mazing :biggrin: do you have a link? I can't find it on the bbc site.
Reply 2307
Original post by Aula
Yes.

(In other words we don't know. It is highly speculated that there is some way in which Amy is both pregnant and not pregnant at the same time, but to find out how this will work out, we shall just have to wait and see)

sorry about the repost and thanks :biggrin:
Original post by Lil Piranha
Mazing :biggrin: do you have a link? I can't find it on the bbc site.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/tv/bbc_one_london/watchlive

It should switch to Doctor Who when it comes on.

Brilliant, thanks! (Already repped you :biggrin:)
:woo: Not long to go :teeth:
What I really want to know about this weeks episode...

Spoiler

Grrr my stupid internet is too slow for the live streaming! I'll just have to wait until it's up later :frown:

I always feel bad about using this since I don't have a TV license :frown: Which is odd given that I torrent anything I feel like. I'm going to have to watch it on the iPlayer this week anyway, since there is an excellent tennis match on at the same time, and only one of them is live.
Rly interested to find out info on Eps 5 and 6, wonder what will lead up to the mid season finale
Never thought I'd say this... but the Tardis is bloody hot, she would get it any day of the week, no question.
:holmes:
Two things about the forest were mentioned:

1) When they all appeared in the control room after being killed, Rory said "This doesn't look like the forest".

2) "The only water in the forest is the river".

Hmm...
Original post by Ape Gone Insane

Spoiler

I really like Tardis when she is talking
(edited 12 years ago)
Biting...it's like kissing, but there's a winner :colone:

Latest

Trending

Trending