Teh Super Awesome Juicy CURRENT YEAR 11 (2012-13) THREAD; MARK I Watch

This discussion is closed.
techno836
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Dalek1099)
I have definitely got a lot lot lot more coursework to do than that and as for exams I have at least 2 French exams,2 Further Maths exams,3 Additional Science exams,1 RE exam,1 Geography exam and 1 Maths exam,which equals 10 exams plus necessary resits.
thats not including resits though
nathanfletch
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by foreverstrong_97)
He's just a prick forget him...dont worry I've had my share with idiots online who think their right!:rolleyes:
Lool dinrah is getting bare upset, "chavvy pricks" thass a bit stereotypical ya'na
L'Evil Fish
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I'm confused about one of my courses anyway,even after checking up on on-line,so that sort of messes it up but I certainly have lots of pieces to do.How about I count all the coursework pieces I complete over the year?
With numbers... One, two, three?

(Original post by dinrah04)
Most likely licker? It's so obviously fake how they speak, maybe it's just where I live but even the chavs I know speak in full sentences and with good grammar. I'm not sure what backwater village they came from though
Oh ignore them they're on the internet and jealous of us

(Original post by Arva)
Huh? :confused:
He's confusing... *sigh*
foreverstrong_97
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by wakemeup)
I've not got any full GCSEs done yet, I'm so behind! :unimpressed: Good luck
LOL! All i've done is half of R.E. and my full science that's it! Dont worry your probably more ahead than you think
Thank You! : You too
dinrah04
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by nathanfletch)
Lool dinrah is getting bare upset, "chavvy pricks" thass a bit stereotypical ya'na
I will stereotype you all I want, why shouldn't I? I class every speck of dirt under my shoe the same, how are you any different? I pity you.
wakemeup
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
LOL! All i've done is half of R.E. and my full science that's it! Dont worry your probably more ahead than you think
Cheers! Wanted to +rep you but TSR won't let me :dry:
foreverstrong_97
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Yeah I Would :yep: LOL! I dont see what he's done wrong that made him talk like that!
TeeEff
  • Section Leader
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Most likely licker? It's so obviously fake how they speak, maybe it's just where I live but even the chavs I know speak in full sentences and with good grammar. I'm not sure what backwater village they came from though
He's just a prick forget him...dont worry I've had my share with idiots online who think their right!:rolleyes:
They think they're funny right now, but it'll be a hard shock when they find out how their little world of fun gets popped the minute secondary school goes past. Just ignore the idiot and focus on continuing to achieve mountains higher than these chavs ever will.

When someone hurls abuse at him and thinks it's funny, I can completely understand his frustration. I don't get angry about them (why bother? It's not my life they're ruining but theirs), but I pity those who think abuse is funny. You might find it funny in the short term, but you'll never amount to do anything worthy of recognition and will just completely waste your life.
L'Evil Fish
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Well, you're enforcing the stereotypes are you not? Just type normally and then you'll be welcomed here I don't mind it if it's typed shorthand but grammatically ish correct ..
foreverstrong_97
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Cheers! Wanted to +rep you but TSR won't let me :dry:
You welcome LOL! Awww I'll pos rep you now see if it lets me
dinrah04
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Well anyway despite all that jazz, what is everyone doing right now in wait of the boundaries? Might watch some more Code Geass
Hype en Ecosse
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I want to investigate maths at the highest levels and create new methods and create maths and not do any applied maths or other subjects like Science, Engineering,Business etc.
The only way you can do this is with a PhD and then pursuing a career in research.
foreverstrong_97
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Aurorae)
They think they're funny right now, but it'll be a hard shock when they find out how their little world of fun gets popped the minute secondary school goes past. Just ignore the idiot and focus on continuing to achieve mountains higher than these chavs ever will.
Yes couldnt agree with you more! :yep: They have no life anyways:rolleyes:
wakemeup
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Well anyway despite all that jazz, what is everyone doing right now in wait of the boundaries? Might watch some more Code Geass
I'm watching an obscene amount of The IT Crowd
Dalek1099
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by techno836)
thats not including resits though
I know and I had to do 4 resits this year(English Language Unit 2,English Literature Unit 1,Physics Unit 1 and Chemistry Unit 1).Although,the only possible exams I could be resitting are likely to be only the Science ones,unless I have mucked up my results.
foreverstrong_97
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Umm I was asking who actually wanted to go and get their results
dinrah04
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I'm watching an obscene amount of The IT Crowd
Ooh nice, I remember I watched the first two seasons last week like obsessively but since then I haven't seen anymore. It's so funny haha
Dalek1099
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I have completed 4 full GCSEs,one of which I completed in Y9.
Dalek1099
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
If you haven't already,post your results preparation post on this thread :http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...2066430&page=3
foreverstrong_97
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I have completed 4 full GCSEs,one of which I completed in Y9.
Wow! That's good how many gcse's are you doing it total
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Aston University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1381)
79.5%
Leave (356)
20.5%

Watched Threads