Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    Haha the humanities are better than the sciences. :/
    Which other facilitating subject do you think I should take as a 4th option?

Theres the option of:

Spanish
    Biology
    Economics

Posted from TSR Mobile
    They're quite varied! Which one do you find easiest/enjoy the most, and what do you want to do when you're older?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elm Tree)
    Which comments? :holmes:
    The comments signed on my shirt!

ReputationRep:
    Yup! The Spanish wasn't too bad I felt. Much better than I heard the French went...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pabblethefish)
    Yup! The Spanish wasn't too bad I felt. Much better than I heard the French went...
    Morning, if you're talking about the AQA French, then yeah it didn't go down so well...after every listening question I was like: and :eyeball: and :cry2: and :shot: It's good your Spanish went better though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JustaDreamer)
    Haha same here, I wish had started revising earlier. No essay based options I see! I'm doing Biology (yay), Chemistry (yay), English Lit (yay) and Maths (sob) One of my friends is doing five with Biology, Chemistry, Maths, Further maths, and economics...I don't envy her
    What resources are you revising from? Or are you doing it all by yourself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pabblethefish)
    I found the Spanish listening really bad. :/ The speech was really rushed sometimes... :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    Morning Picasso
    Why, thank you Bude! Should've totally taken Art GCSE imo

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    They're quite varied! Which one do you find easiest/enjoy the most, and what do you want to do when you're older?
    Ikr! I'd like to do Biology but that's really
    Random and my teachers advised against it because people tend to do really bad if they take one science... Spanish would be ideal since I want to take a law degree but... I'm worried i'm not the best at Spanish. :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyway... Off to school.

I hope I see all the cuuuttee Chinese kids again at my school!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What resources are you revising from? Or are you doing it all by yourself?
    It mainly is by myself just analysing stuff. I have watched a few videos on YouTube for the stories that were basically read aloud by my teacher but never analysed...which is a few I've been looking at the official thread too, some people have posted stuff there...I was hoping to get an A* in Lit but I think I set my hopes too high with my teacher...it'll be a miracle if I can get a high A. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    It mainly is by myself just analysing stuff. I have watched a few videos on YouTube for the stories that were basically read aloud by my teacher but never analysed...which is a few I've been looking at the official thread too, some people have posted stuff there...I was hoping to get an A* in Lit but I think I set my hopes too high with my teacher...it'll be a miracle if I can get a high A. What about you?
    Go on youtube and search Mr Bruff, he analyses the short stories, OMAM and the poems in the anthology. It's a bit late, but better late than never.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meliss)
    Why, thank you Bude! Should've totally taken Art GCSE imo

Posted from TSR Mobile

would be such a doss for u

ReputationRep:
    Go on youtube and search Mr Bruff, he analyses the short stories, OMAM and the poems in the anthology. It's a bit late, but better late than never.
    Yes! I have been watching Mr Bruff, he's great! Thanks anyway How have you been doing your own analysis?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    Anyway... Off to school.

I hope I see all the cuuuttee Chinese kids again at my school!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Don't get your hopes up, I'm not there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    would be such a doss for u
    Yeeboii

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Follow me on Instagram :mmm:

I have pictures of myself up there if that intrigues you...

ReputationRep:
    Yes! I have been watching Mr Bruff, he's great! Thanks anyway How have you been doing your own analysis?
    Yeah, along with his videos. Mainly building on some points he made.
    Is it me or is everyone trying to keep Mr Bruff a secret :lol: My friend told me about it and made me swear not to tell anyone else. Then the next week some other guy in my class let me look through his anthology, where I could see analysis that Mr Bruff made. I asked him where he got it from and he told me he though of it himself.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, along with his videos. Mainly building on some points he made.
    Is it me or is everyone trying to keep Mr Bruff a secret :lol: My friend told me about it and made me swear not to tell anyone else. Then the next week some other guy in my class let me look through his anthology, where I could see analysis that Mr Bruff made. I asked him where he got it from and he told me he though of it himself.
    Lol nah me and my friends talk about him quite openly and literally bow down to him :adore:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    Follow me on Instagram :mmm:

I have pictures of myself up there if that intrigues you...
    'Follow me on Instagram'

Doesn't leave name

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    'Follow me on Instagram'

Doesn't leave name
    You should have guessed...

Lepoissonmal

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.