Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Miguel Layun signed on four and a half year deal from Granada. Never thought we'd be having Mexican internationals playing for us.

ReputationRep:
    So happy to be back in blue!!

BLUEBIRDS BLUEBIRDS BLUEBIRDS!!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Ipswich-Derby the pick of the weekend's fixtures for me.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Lol: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...t-pay-off.html

ReputationRep:
    Player seems like a liability. Certainly not someone I'd want at a team I was in charge of.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by TornadoGR4)
    Player seems like a liability. Certainly not someone I'd want at a team I was in charge of.
    Agreed. They will do well to get rid ASAP. Absolute mercenary.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Messiah Complex)
    So happy to be back in blue!!

BLUEBIRDS BLUEBIRDS BLUEBIRDS!!
    Same here!!!!! Fantastic news! So glad we've got our culture back. Still a lot of work to be done on the field if I'm honest, but brilliant for the unity between supporters and club!

ReputationRep:
    Not particularly fond of Cardiff in any sense but very glad by the news that has been coming out about them playing in bleu again.

Also just noticed we are playing at 2 on Sunday, and I have no idea why...
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Their return to blue is great news for the whole of football.

I can't make it to London today for Brentford so I'm going to Chorley vs FC United of Manchester instead in the FA Trophy. I'm pretty sure this adds a new competition for me and Chorley vs FC United last season was quite spicy so it'll either be a dismal day out in the grey pissing rain or merely a bit better than staying in.

ReputationRep:
    So, Cardiff's match may be postponed......

Because of wind damage on the roof.

You kinda have to laugh because it's such a typical thing to happen at Cardiff. Couldn't make it up!!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Jordon Ibe is some player.

ReputationRep:
    Mexican international Layun starts for Watford today, most excited I've been for a signing in ages.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Listening to the MK game on the radio - losing 2-0 away to Crawley with both goals from our all-time top goalscorer Izale McLeod. Crawley have a striker in goal and we haven't really tested him yet.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by alex_hk90)
    Listening to the MK game on the radio - losing 2-0 away to Crawley with both goals from our all-time top goalscorer Izale McLeod. Crawley have a striker in goal and we haven't really tested him yet.
    2-2 with an equaliser in the 96th minute!
    Wouldn't have settled for a draw at half time but will definitely take it from 2-0 down with 15 minutes to go.

ReputationRep:
    How did everyone do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BethhPhill)
    How did everyone do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Messiah Complex)

Says it all for all at Cardiff City!! Amazing day. I'm hoping to come home from uni and make the Reading FA Cup match!

I heard it wasn't an incredible performance, but still - a win is a win, especially with the occasion today! /o\
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I wonder how long before Stuart Pearce will get sacked after another loss for Nottingham Forest today.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Rock Fan)
    I wonder how long before Stuart Pearce will get sacked after another loss for Nottingham Forest today.
    He'd have gone a month ago if he wasn't a club legend.

Speaking of club legends, Eidur Gudjohnsen scored his first goal since 2000 for Bolton today. What a guy.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.