The Student Room Group

Pharmacy Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by vee_wuvshugs
On UCAS Track go onto "contact us" then use the number under "call us" for the undergraduate courses. It doesn't take long at all to change the information. You just have to answer a few security questions like "what grade did you get for biology GSCE?". Don't worry, you've already gotten an interview so obviously your application hasn't been affected. :biggrin:

hehehe thank you!
I called them today and they told me they cant change it but apparently it doesn't effect my application that much. They recommended me to contact the unis I've applied to and tell them about the mistake. :rolleyes: so silly :colondollar:
Original post by Sheraz Imran
They got back to you yet?

Nope they haven't :frown: what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone have an interview for reading on the 28th January or John Moore's on the 11th February?
Also, if anyone has already been to interviews at these unis, would they mind giving me a heads up?:smile:
Original post by Afghan Warrior
Nope they haven't :frown: what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope, unfortunately not. Let's hope they get back to us by the end of the week :smile: *fingers crossed* :tongue:
Just had an offer from Kings which means i have all 5 offers now xD the thing is i have no idea which to firm.. UCL or Kings?!?!
Reply 2305
Congrat!!!. How was ur interview at kings? How long did it take? What sort of things did they ask. Was it one to one or in a group?
Sorry for all the questions. I got an interview next week. Just a bit nervous.
Thanks in advance
Original post by Zed201
Congrat!!!. How was ur interview at kings? How long did it take? What sort of things did they ask. Was it one to one or in a group?
Sorry for all the questions. I got an interview next week. Just a bit nervous.
Thanks in advance

What are your predicted grades if you
don't mind me asking?
Reply 2307
Original post by Molly cule
What are your predicted grades if you
don't mind me asking?

A*AA.
just wanted to know a little about the kings interview from anyone. How long is it? Is it individual? Any tips
thanks
Reply 2308
Original post by Kaleyelizabeth96
I applied on the 24th October and heard back in November from Nottingham. Had my interview in mid December and got an offer on the 23rd December. I'm on my gap year though so probably why I got an unconditional. Manchester replied within a week and I had an interview early November, got an offer a couple of days after the interview. Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey congrats on your offers. I have an interview for Manchester coming up in feb just wanted to know how it was and what type of questions they ask. 😊
Nope, unfortunately not. Let's hope they get back to us by the end of the week :smile: *fingers crossed* :tongue:

Got an interview date of 4th of Feb! When's your date? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone got an offer from UCL and applied in November?
Got an interview date of 4th of Feb! When's your date? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same :biggrin:
1:15pm - 4:30pm :smile:
Application still not sent :/ should I be worried?? :'( :'( :'(
I've emailed them to send it back to me ,
There was a section on my personal statement I wasn't happy with ,ive re-worded it differently .I only need to paste it onto my application :colondollar: #Foked

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've got my interview in February for Manchester, what type of questions did they ask you in the interview? Thanks :smile:
Same :biggrin:
1:15pm - 4:30pm :smile:

Omg if I see you I'll say hi!! :smile: I'm excited but nervous at the same time. I don't want to mess up the interview, what if they take the offer away from me lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
The mPharm degree at Ulster University (formally University of Ulster) Coleraine Campus was voted no.1 in the uk this year by The Guardian and I have to agree. Currently a first year student and loving the place. I cant knock here at all.
Omg if I see you I'll say hi!! :smile: I'm excited but nervous at the same time. I don't want to mess up the interview, what if they take the offer away from me lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lool you mean if you recognise me :biggrin:. I'll be sure to do the same :smile:
I'm looking forward to it too lol I agree it's nerve-wracking but they've also given us some guidance as to what to expect at the Interview especially with the sort of questions they'll be asking so I wouldn't worry so much, they seem extremely friendly to me. I'm sure you won't mess up, just be confident and outgoing, demonstrate passion where appropriate and you'll be more than fine. Don't worry, I doubt they'd take the offer away from you after they've made it, that would be silly :tongue:
They're obviously very enthusiastic about your application hence they've given you an offer even though the conditions state "successful completion of an Interview" but I think that's just to make the process a little more formal :wink:
Original post by Indecisive_Girl

I still haven't got one and I applied in October, not to worry we still have time left I suppose :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Indecisive_Girl

I applied around the same time and haven't heard anything either!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey i ve got an interview too in feb! Apparently theyre doing 'audition'. Do u have any idea what that is? :smile:
Original post by veenamp
I've got my interview in February for Manchester, what type of questions did they ask you in the interview? Thanks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending