Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Official Vacation Scheme Thread 2015!!! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard from Baker & McKenzie? My application status changed to 'Contacted' today but no email from them yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForensicShoeMk2)
    Nervous would be an understatement! Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Same! I'm not a fan of video interviews! Thank you, good luck to you too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zenstars)
    Hello there! Yes I just finished my video interview. It is a set of competency questions e.g. tell me a situation when you face a challenge.

They flash the question and give you 1 min to compose your thoughts. Your answer gets recorded but there is a time limit! I made the mistake of rambling on too much and got cut off. (Didn't get through the video interview stage unfortunately but since I can't go on any further might as well help others )

All the best for yours

Hi, sorry to hear that you were unsuccessful but thank you so much for providing some detail about the interview, I couldn't find any information anywhere! Was just wondering what the time limit is for answering questions? (Might practice and time myself before doing it). Also wanted to make sure, was it just competency questions that came up; nothing about the firm or current affairs?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by liarpoker)
    Jones Day offer!
    Congrats I'm hoping to have some success as well!

ReputationRep:
    Taylor Wessing summer offer!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone who's had a Clyde & Co interview how long did it take to hear back??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForensicShoeMk2)
    Anyone else got a video interview offer from DWF?
    I have

ReputationRep:
    Anyone head from Sidley Austin/White & Case?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pasdesdeux)
    Taylor Wessing summer offer!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Congrats! When was your interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TykeDragon)
    Anyone who's had a Clyde & Co interview how long did it take to hear back??
    If you don't mind me asking which office and how long did it take for you to hear back after application. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ba_23)
    Has anyone heard from Baker & McKenzie? My application status changed to 'Contacted' today but no email from them yet.
    I noticed yesterday mine said 'Contacted' but also haven't heard anything... I sent my application in at the end of November so have been waiting ages!

ReputationRep:
    DWF video interview. Pretty pleased

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jingojango)
    If you don't mind me asking which office and how long did it take for you to hear back after application. Thanks
    London, and about a week/week and a half

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caroline_123)
    Congrats! When was your interview?
    Yesterday

ReputationRep:
    I submitted my Linklaters application just over a month ago and still haven't even been sent the critical reasoning test..... unusual?

ReputationRep:
    Can anybody give any advice on what to expect from the DLA Piper Skype interview? Really nervous for it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TykeDragon)
    London, and about a week/week and a half
    Thank you and good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OEN16)
    I submitted my Linklaters application just over a month ago and still haven't even been sent the critical reasoning test..... unusual?
    Me too - well over a month. Some friends too. I thought it was weird that they changed the deadline too

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone had any experience with the Bristows video interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyfia21)
    Has anyone had any experience with the Bristows video interview?

Hey can I ask when you applied/heard? And was this for a direct TC or for one of the workshops? Thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.