Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manuelle)
    When did you submit your application to Barclays?
    Last week, I did all tests but when i did the last one i ****ed up so got an email straight away saying I did haha -

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blix2)
    I got rejected from Barclays, which i didnt really care about
    but still on the go with CS MS & BAML interviews... waiting on the others to reply... (applied to 7) DB hasn't sent me anything after my numerical.... only finished Citi two days ago and still waiting to hear from back them, i reckon i passed since I have not been rejected yet lol.

When did CS reject you? after phone interview? I will have mine next week...
    When did you apply to CS?

ReputationRep:
    29TH of november

ReputationRep:
    Uh guys, I was meant to have my MS tel itw at 5, its now half 5 so the int should be over by now, no person has phoned, I need to catch the train back down to London at 6, what do I do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by welcometoib)
    Uh guys, I was meant to have my MS tel itw at 5, its now half 5 so the int should be over by now, no person has phoned, I need to catch the train back down to London at 6, what do I do?
    There's nothing you can do. Catch your train back down to London. If they call, tell them it's passed the agreed time and ask if they can rearrange.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by B-Stacks)
    There's nothing you can do. Catch your train back down to London. If they call, tell them it's passed the agreed time and ask if they can rearrange.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    the interview already was rearranged from Wednesday to today, it wont look bad will it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by welcometoib)
    the interview already was rearranged from Wednesday to today, it wont look bad will it?
    It shouldn't because its not your fault to start with

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone go to the UBS unlock your potential and have you heard back from them yet in terms of fast track to their programmes? I'm still waiting and its been about a month or 2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blix2)
    29TH of november
    did you apply for IBD?

ReputationRep:
    Confirmed participant of the BAML spring program can send me a PM We can start a facebook group to get to know each other before the program starts.

ReputationRep:
    Guys how hard is the BAML Numerical?

ReputationRep:
    Has UBS started interviews yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sun_Bear)
    I found it hard.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EconAndBusiness)
    Confirmed participant of the BAML spring program can send me a PM We can start a facebook group to get to know each other before the program starts.
    Sure, PM me the FB link.

(Original post by Sun_Bear)
    Kenexa fairly straight forward.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by B-Stacks)
    I found it hard.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I always find the practice tests these companies give out are so much easier than the actual thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonynous)
    Sure, PM me the FB link.

Kenexa fairly straight forward.

I have PM:ed you

ReputationRep:
    How is everyone preparing for Deutsche Bank's Final round interviews? I've heard there are a lot of technicals and brain teasers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by limpan142)
    How is everyone preparing for Deutsche Bank's Final round interviews? I've heard there are a lot of technicals and brain teasers.
    Out of interest, what is your profile? Academics/Exp/Extra Curr

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonynous)
    Out of interest, what is your profile? Academics/Exp/Extra Curr
    Great academics (university) and a more or less relevant part-time job (brand-name). Engaged in a few extra curriculars as well, e.g finance club.

Too bad I sent in most of my apps before getting my Uni-grades and my part-time job.

ReputationRep:
    anyone who's done the MS phone interview, you know when we can expect to hear back from them?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.