Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elbob08)
    Yes! And I put Sheavyn as my 2nd choice then a city campus one! I applied in early March! Let me know when you get an offer please!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    thats exactly what I did! Okay, I will. Let me know when you do too x

ReputationRep:
    Hi, is anyone looking to swap accommodation? I've been allocated Opal Gardens in Victoria Park which is single ensuite but I am really looking for Sheavyn House or Richmond. Please let me know if you want to swap as I am really eager to change!! Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robinmarsh96)
    Got an offer at Oak House, but desperately wanted Richmond Park... if anyone wants to swap I'd be over the moon!
    Ive got a catered room with basin in owens park if youre interested. Jm desperate for oak house

ReputationRep:
    For those of you with accommodation offers, please could you tell me when you applied for accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    For those of you with accommodation offers, please could you tell me when you applied for accommodation?
    I applied in late April but am still waiting for an offer.

ReputationRep:
    I applied in December and got my offer about two hours after track updated, hope this helps 😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A-smith96)
    I applied in late April but am still waiting for an offer.
    I applied in early March and am still awaiting an offer as well! I wonder how they allocate rooms because it doesn't seem like it is first come first serve which sucks!!

ReputationRep:
    I applied in early March and am still awaiting an offer as well! I wonder how they allocate rooms because it doesn't seem like it is first come first serve which sucks!!
    Yeah, I'm really scared I'll end up in a catered hall which I would hate and probably end up rejecting. Luckily I'm from manchester anyway but can't stand the thought of staying at home.

ReputationRep:
    They do allocate rooms on a first-come, first-served basis. The emails don't necessarily get sent out in that order though.

ReputationRep:
    I've been offered the accommodation I wanted (yay). Just wanted to check, is the "pre-payment" is essentially a deposit? Will I be payed this back at the end of the year?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gaby.)
    I've been offered the accommodation I wanted (yay). Just wanted to check, is the "pre-payment" is essentially a deposit? Will I be payed this back at the end of the year?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes, it gets deducted from your final rent payment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gaby.)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    When did you apply for accommodation? I applied in May and I'm worried I won't get the accommodation I want

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oliviaere)
    When did you apply for accommodation? I applied in May and I'm worried I won't get the accommodation I want
    I'm really sorry, I honestly can't remember. Maybe they're just taking their time to contact you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HandmadeTurnip)
    Yes, it gets deducted from your final rent payment.
    Oh good, thanks for telling me. I was a bit worried because it seems so pricey, I didn't want to lose all that money.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm trying to find people in oak house! Message me your flat numbers whoever is in oak

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmmaMacklin)
    I'm trying to find people in oak house! Message me your flat numbers whoever is in oak
    Hey, I'm in Oak House! SY.2.36.235

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HarrietRead)
    I bet that'll be an amazing experience! I just opted for physics by itself, little bit worried about the maths side considering I didn't do further maths though
    No dont worry, ive spoken to loads of people that didnt do further maths!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmmaMacklin)
    Hey! I'm in Oak House too, SY.3.07.055

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swift97)
    Hey, I'm in Oak House! SY.2.36.235
    You're the floor above me honey! Xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RissaR)
    Hey! I'm in Oak House too, SY.3.07.055
    You're two floors above me I believe

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.