Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Monaco also scored 4 goals in the group stages against Leverkusen, Zenit and Benfica, so for them to score against you shows something of significance.
    What does show? That they can score a deflected goal? I'm not saying it wasn't deserved but it hardly shows anything tbh

ReputationRep:
    Neville is just a prick who envies people more talented than him.

That being said, Ozil has been fkin terrible tonight.

Ozil off, Rosicky on.
    Welbz off, Walcott on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    Good. Hurt yourself in your confusion.

I think you need help.

ReputationRep:
    Keep Ozil on and bring Walcott in. Done. Bellerin is **** too I hope the jizz fest over him is over now

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else think perhaps Ospina could've done better? The deflection was considerable but I don't see it as an impossible to save one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TornadoGR4)
    Anyone else think perhaps Ospina could've done better? The deflection was considerable but I don't see it as an impossible to save one.
    Lol don't push it. He's Ospina not De Gea.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TornadoGR4)
    I conceded two goals with Ospina on fifa, similar to this (without the deflection perhaps) and blamed a glitch..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    What does show? That they can score a deflected goal? I'm not saying it wasn't deserved but it hardly shows anything tbh
    I'm just saying that if Monaco was playing in such an easy group and were struggling for goals and getting clean sheets, what does it say about Arsenal if Monaco have scored against you when they only have 4 goals from the group stages?

(Original post by AR_95)
    Well it was a lucky deflection tbh. I'm not pissed that they've scored it's more of the fact that we haven't had a single shot on target. Their defending hasn't been as tight as the stats make out to be either.
    Meh their record speaks for itself. The start of the game they were a bit dodgy but they've handled your attack quite well since.

(Original post by SA-1)
    I conceded two goals with Ospina on fifa, similar to this (without the deflection perhaps) and blamed a glitch..

Yeah, this was what I was saying in that game we played before, was testing Ospina's propensity to not save long shots so I shot with Sturridge.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Monaco will be very hard to break down.

ReputationRep:
    I'm just saying that if Monaco was playing in such an easy group and were struggling for goals and getting clean sheets, what does it say about Arsenal if Monaco have scored against you when they only have 4 goals from the group stages?

Meh their record speaks for itself. The start of the game they were a bit dodgy but they've handled your attack quite well since.
    Monaco could have scored that goal against anyone. Deflected goals like that don't show or prove anything, except luck.

ReputationRep:
    But realistically it was a 20 yard hit and hope shot that had a massive deflection. It proves absolutely nothing at all, other than that they can score a deflected goal? Don't really see your point at tbf

ReputationRep:
    When bloody underdogs score a worldie against you and go , you know you're ****ed

ReputationRep:

Yeah, this was what I was saying in that game we played before, was testing Ospina's propensity to not save long shots so I shot with Sturridge.

Yh but we've managed to exploit them a lot of times for space I just think we've been sloppy overall. I think we'll benefit from bringing Walcott on hugely the game is crying out for him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arkasia)
    Monaco could have scored that goal against anyone. Deflected goals like that don't show or prove anything, except luck.

The point he's making is that we're ****ing bottlers, that's all rofl

ReputationRep:
    I would have preferred if Chambers started at RB. It would give more incentive for Gibbs to go forward instead who is more reliable.

ReputationRep:
    2-0 to Monaco on aggregate at the Emirates this season.

ReputationRep:
    https://twitter.com/paddypower/statu...953283/photo/1

Ahhh Szczesny miss you pal

ReputationRep:
    Giroud is such a drama queen

ReputationRep:
    This is too good.

ReputationRep:
    Dimitar Berbatov is the greatest footballer in the history of sports entertainment

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 12, 2015
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.