Turn on thread page Beta

Post Your Favourite Inspirational Quotes :) watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cosmic angel)
    Aw my pleasure as there are quite a few quotes I like, and I'm even gladder that it's helped you. That particular quote hangs up in my room lol Great thread by the way
    :hugs:
    Wow, that's a great idea with your room! Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    "Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss you'll land among the stars." - Brian Littrell

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by evalilyXOX)
    "Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss you'll land among the stars." - Brian Littrell
    Ooh I really like this one. Thanks for posting it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Ooh I really like this one. Thanks for posting it

Posted from TSR Mobile
    no problem !

ReputationRep:
    no problem !

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    "Laughter is timeless,
    Imagination has no age,
    Dreams are forever."
    ~ Walt Disney

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    one of fave ever since.

ReputationRep:
    "Happiness is an inside job."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkishwhite)
    "Happiness is an inside job."
    :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

I think the majority of 100m sprinters finish a race at around 10.5 seconds, but only Usain Bolt can finish the race around 9.5 Seconds. The difference between everyone else normal people and the fastest human ever is only 1 second.
    Your PERSEVERANCE will give you that 1 second and you can be whatever you desire because the difference between the failure and success is so marginally small that every inch and every millisecond count. The same goes to life. If you're late to work just 5 minutes couple of times, your boss may fire you but if you come 5 minutes early you might get a promotion. If you exercise 15 minutes a day, you will live 15 years longer the person that doesn't exercise. So to come to your point, I do miss something and this "missing" part is the final puzzle for my success and happiness. I think Everyone is and can be great but most of us are missing that part.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SAhm95)

I think the majority of 100m sprinters finish a race at around 10.5 seconds, but only Usain Bolt can finish the race around 9.5 Seconds. The difference between everyone else normal people and the fastest human ever is only 1 second.
    Your PERSEVERANCE will give you that 1 second and you can be whatever you desire because the difference between the failure and success is so marginally small that every inch and every millisecond count. The same goes to life. If you're late to work just 5 minutes couple of times, your boss may fire you but if you come 5 minutes early you might get a promotion. If you exercise 15 minutes a day, you will live 15 years longer the person that doesn't exercise. So to come to your point, I do miss something and this "missing" part is the final puzzle for my success and happiness. I think Everyone is and can be great but most of us are missing that part.
    Wow! This is amazing! I agree with you here, this was very inspirational to me. Thanks so much for posting this
    (I owe you a rep)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    "You're afraid of being different.
    I'm afraid of being the same."

ReputationRep:
    'start everyday with a new hope, leave hurtful memories behind and have faith for a better tomorrow.'

ReputationRep:
    'we all make mistakes, its how we come back from these mistakes that matter.'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkishwhite)
    "You're afraid of being different.
    I'm afraid of being the same."
    (Original post by Ishea16)
    'start everyday with a new hope, leave hurtful memories behind and have faith for a better tomorrow.'
    (Original post by Ishea16)
    'we all make mistakes, its how we come back from these mistakes that matter.'
    I absolutely love all three of these quotes. Thanks for posting them. I owe you both a rep

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

"If you're not failing every now and again, it's a sign you're not doing anything very innovative" ~ Woody Allen

ReputationRep:
    "If they don't chase you when you walk away, keep walking."

ReputationRep:
    "Never lose your sense of wonder."

love this for today.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.