Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Hey guys apparently I'm a right Wing libertarian............. But at the same time im authoritarian ? How the **** does that work ?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by hazzer1998)
    Hey guys apparently I'm a right Wing libertarian............. But at the same time im authoritarian ? How the **** does that work ?
    Magic

ReputationRep:
    Having a "Don't know yet" option on the EU referendum TSR poll is most bizarre isn't it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helfus)
    Having a "Don't know yet" option on the EU referendum TSR poll is most bizarre isn't it?
    I don't see why it's so bizarre; unfortunately, many people do make a decision on the day of the referendum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helfus)
    Not at all, many people in the Country are unsure on which way they plan to vote as of yet, and it would only make sense some of those people are on TSR, I am myself one of those people who voted for Don't Know Yet, purely as I feel both campaigns have been childish, untrue, petty and right wing focused, with immigration taking a higher stance in the debate than any other subject, such as worker's rights, TTIP, democracy, or lack of, in certain elements of the EU, and what we if we stayed could try to do about that and so on.

I think ideally I would vote to leave, but I have major doubts about leaving at the present time. Additionally I don't want to be seen as associated with UKIP, the Conservative Brexiters or Kate Hoey from Labour in voting for brexit, I don't support their stance or a lot of their reasons for leaving. On the other hand I don't want to be seen to be associated with David Cameron's reforms, or the Conservative remainers, and it is they who have dominated the remain argument so far.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meenu89)
    Naughty naughty! Gerry Adams tweets the 'N' word and then deletes it

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-norther...itics-36184922
    "There are some jokes white people can't make"

What nonsense.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    Well, it now appears that on top of needing to get wifi repeaters, I also need to get new RAM, and possibly a new copy of windows, which could also include having to write off my current boot SSD
    All just coz' of wifi?
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Imperion)
    All just coz' of wifi?
    Hello again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbsy91)
    Hello again.
    Hello :hat2: What's on the menu today?

ReputationRep:
    I had the Police turn up at my door today.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Hello :hat2: What's on the menu today?
    Rib of beef, with triple cooked chips!!
    (Original post by Whiggy)
    I had the Police turn up at my door today.
    Hope you told them where to stick it?

ReputationRep:
    It was quite important. A certain someone has gone missing, and I'll probably be a suspect.

ReputationRep:
    Rib of beef, with triple cooked chips!!

Hit me up, I am starving!
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    It was quite important. A certain someone has gone missing, and I'll probably be a suspect.
    Ahh, well... I hope they had a warrant then!! What about his other guy though... Probably also, perhaps framing you!!
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Hit me up, I am starving!
    Awesome, how do u want it cooked!!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    All just coz' of wifi?
    No, unrelated, might not though. The problem that may have required it has been resolved

ReputationRep:
    Ahh, well... I hope they had a warrant then!! What about his other guy though... Probably also, perhaps framing you!!
    They haven't told me I'll be a suspect, I just presume I will be... in their eyes, I do have a motive! They just notified me that he went missing, as I'm currently his next of kin.

I have a niggling suspicion that this new guy is holding him hostage. Trust me. I've always had a bad feeling about him.

ReputationRep:
    Awesome, how do u want it cooked!!
    Well done :yep:

(Original post by Jammy Duel)
    No, unrelated, might not though. The problem that may have required it has been resolved
    Ah, fair enough. Nice to hear
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    They haven't told me I'll be a suspect, I just presume I will be... in their eyes, I do have a motive! They just notified me that he went missing, as I'm currently his next of kin.

I have a niggling suspicion that this new guy is holding him hostage. Trust me. I've always had a bad feeling about him.
    TheDefiniteArticle want to take this case pro bono??

Mmm, just be glad that he did if that's the case... Hold on 10 years and then you don't need to bother with divorce.
    Well done :yep:

I'm so glad you said that!!

Ah, fair enough. Nice to hear

ReputationRep:
    TheDefiniteArticle want to take this case pro bono??

Mmm, just be glad that he did if that's the case... Hold on 10 years and then you don't need to bother with divorce.
    :laugh:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 15, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.