The I-SOC (Islamic Society) XIII

Announcements Posted on
Four things that unis think matter more than league tables 08-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by champ_mc99)
    Please do dua for my exam tomorrow.
    May Allah give you what is best for you!

UKCAT right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BasharAssad)
    where is the usual Hezbollah/Iran/Russia/was responsible in your post?
    It was either the Russians / Syrian regime.

I know you assadists love to deflect the blame but the rebels don't have an airforce.

ReputationRep:
    actually the Russian MoD say's otherwisehttps://www.rt.com/news/359990-russia-denies-aleppo-strike/
    and there side of the story is more convincing than the western and their 'sunni' arab allies narratives
    If the Russian MoD told you it was aliens who did it, you assadists would be stupid enough to believe them.

You can blame whoever you want but anyone with an ounce of intelligence knows it was either the Russians or the regime.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheFreeSlave)
    Glad you found it useful. May Allah bless you.
    Ameen. Wa iyyak

(Original post by champ_mc99)
    Please do dua for my exam tomorrow.
    May Allah make you successful and give what is best. Ameen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HAnwar)
    Wasalam
    SubhanAllah, completely agree.
    I have been through something similar the past few weeks.
    I used to make the same dua after every salah, and ngl there was a point where I felt what is the point in carrying on asking when my dua isn't even being accepted, but for some reason, I kept making the same dua (even asked some members on here to make dua). Alhamdulilah EVENTUALLY it was accepted, but I'm glad it took a while now because I've learnt a lot from those tough days.

Also, this AMAZING quote kept me going-

"Had Allah lifted the veil for His slave and shown him how He handles his affairs for him, and how Allah is more keen for the benefit of the slave than his own self, his heart would have melted out of the love for Allah and would have been torn to pieces out of thankfulness to Allah. Therefore if the pains of this world tire you, do not grieve. For it may be that Allah wishes to hear your voice by way of Du’a. So pour out your desires in prostration and forget about it and know, that verily Allah does not forget."

Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya Rahimahullah

Posted from TSR Mobile
    SubhanAllah that is a great quote. It isn't easy to be patient at times but that is why the patient are rewarded greatly in this world and the next.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheFreeSlave)
    SubhanAllah that is a great quote. It isn't easy to be patient at times but that is why the patient are rewarded greatly in this world and the next.
    :yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    https://youtu.be/dKb6dGYis-k?t=50m

ReputationRep:
    "Lest a soul should say, "Oh [how great is] my regret over what I neglected in regard to Allah and that I was among the mockers." [39:56]

ReputationRep:
    you're no different, please provide evidence, all I see and hear is you repeating the same bs from western news outletsand what's an assadist? did you make up that word?
    I am very much different. For one I'm not the one whose named after a mass murder.

Let's be honest, you've whose been glorifying Assad on the Isoc for the past few weeks and you've even celebrated a little girl being put in hospital by his thugs, you don't care about evidence. You haven't cared about it before and you won't in future.

I believe Assadist is a word that has been used to define vile people who support Assad It's also been used for those who support Baathism. It's been in use for many years. You're his fanboy and you didn't know about this word!?

ReputationRep:
    doing dua does absolutely nothing, if you know your stuff you'll be fine.
    Why are you obsessed with trying to antagonize Muslims?

I pity you man. I guess all I can say is enjoy your daily adrenaline rush because your life probably doesn't get more exciting than this

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Assalamu Alaikum guys, how are all of you?

I feel weird but can't explain it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h333)
    Assalamu Alaikum guys, how are all of you?

I feel weird but can't explain it
    Wa'alaykumasalaam, doing oright alhamdulillah.

Are you doing OK?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IdeasForLife)
    Wa'alaykumasalaam, doing oright alhamdulillah.

Are you doing OK?
    That is nice to know.

Idk tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h333)
    That is nice to know.

Idk tbh.
    What wrong?

ReputationRep:
    What happened?
    Nothing but I feel like erm this is weird.....to just scream, run (fly but I wish). I don't feel like sleeping either. Idk I just don't want to be in this world anymore but I also think I am not good enough to leave. Sorry this is sounding so depressing but I am not actually depressed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlifunArnab)
    Why are you obsessed with trying to antagonize Muslims?I pity you man. I guess all I can say is enjoy your daily adrenaline rush because your life probably doesn't get more exciting than this
    their is no adrenaline rush mate, the truth simply hurts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h333)
    Nothing but I feel like erm this is weird.....to just scream, run (fly but I wish). I don't feel like sleeping either. Idk I just don't want to be in this world anymore but I also think I am not good enough to leave. Sorry this is sounding so depressing but I am not actually depressed.
    I see. Have you been under a lot of stress today or been really busy?

ReputationRep:
    their is no adrenaline rush mate, the truth simply hurts.
    Someone asking for duas hurts you? Man up, you weak fluffy kitten.

ReputationRep:
    I see. Have you been under a lot of stress today or been really busy?
    Not been really busy today tbh. I think I should just stop over thinking. I just listened to some nasheeds and made me feel good Alhamdulillah. Jzk for your concern

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 11, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.